Monarch Vs Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MCH_zpskxzzsfup.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KC_zpseldqxg3u.jpg

RealityWarper
Man-God wins this.

Golgo13
Anyone? Go!

VastoLord1234
monarch is a universe buster right?

zom1967
I really don`t know this Monarch guy?But Korvack can absorb his power,along with other cosmics.This makes korvac very dangerous.

Reflassshh
If the What if is anything to go by, Korvac should win this handily.

Golgo13
This is 616 Korvac from the last Avengers arc.

krisblaze
Korvac could get him with time-muckery.

Or just overpower him smile

Golgo13
How powerful was he? Monarch took it to SBP.

iceman24567
If his most recent appearance was him against Avengers/Young Avengers its a good fight

zom1967
the Korvac what if was awesome(one of the best comics I have ever read.It came out in 1983 I have it,but it is still not canon!

Galan007
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
monarch is a universe buster right? Only if his armor/containment suit is breached, and he uncontrollably detonates/kamikazes.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Only if his armor/containment suit is breached, and he uncontrollably detonates/kamikazes. Just say yes.

Galan007
Woah, bro. I am not one of your victims. thumb down

zopzop
Monarch.

616 Korvac isn't all that impressive.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Monarch.

616 Korvac isn't all that impressive. He's still apparently capable of destroying a universe if that means anything.

He just lacks feats beating anyone above high herald besides Collector. Though he makes it easy when he does so even when weakened.

In any case it should be a good fight. I'd like to say Korvac as much as I like him, but Monarch will probably win. Or split. Or Monarch. I don't know.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He's still apparently capable of destroying a universe if that means anything.

He just lacks feats beating anyone above high herald besides Collector. Though he makes it easy when he does so even when weakened.

In any case it should be a good fight. I'd like to say Korvac as much as I like him, but Monarch will probably win. Or split. Or Monarch. I don't know.
But was Collector even high herald in that arc?

He was having chest pains and then a heart attack dealing with the Avengers. And even then it was his machines doing all the work. He was feeble as phuck.

EDIT :
Here are the scans -
http://s23.postimg.org/opsuejsmz/avengers_the_korvac_saga_283_29.jpg
t http://s24.postimg.org/jd25v2e6d/electricalarrow.jpg
That's Aunt May level shit right there. LOL.

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by Galan007
Only if his armor/containment suit is breached, and he uncontrollably detonates/kamikazes.

Wouldnt that mean his armour contains universal energy? and he was blasting energies siphoning from the armor.

Reflassshh
Not sure what you're asking, but Monarch was a being made of energy, that was very unstable. Hence the use of an armor in order to contain said energy.

Galan007
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Wouldnt that mean his armour contains universal energy? and he was blasting energies siphoning from the armor. Yes, the sum-total of Monarch's energies are universal in scope. However, short of his armor being ruptured, and all of his energies spilling out uncontrollably(which he would NEVER do intentionally), Monarch is not a universal force. He is trans-levelish.

Mr Master

He's still apparently capable of destroying a universe if that means anything.
Korvac made subtle alterations to the 616 Universe. So your assumption is very possible B.

The reason he didn't confront the "cosmics" is because Korvac masked himself from Eternity's & LT's awareness. (impressive imo)

He just lacks feats beating anyone above high herald
He still stomped everyone effortlessly. (well, all who confronted him)

He also defeated Starhawk (Hawkgod's agent) on every plane of existence.

------------------------------------------

Anyway, that aside, ... "What If" Korvac, imo, is 616 Korvac minus mainstream plot constrictions.

carver9
Love Monarch. Giving him the win here.

krisblaze
What a lot of people don't consider is just how weak the high heralds were compared to Korvac.

He had no problem sending Thor through time to fight Nefaria and then pulling him back and erasing his memories.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mr Master
Korvac made subtle alterations to the 616 Universe. So your assumption is very possible B.

The reason he didn't confront the "cosmics" is because Korvac masked himself from Eternity's & LT's awareness. (impressive imo)

He still stomped everyone effortlessly. (well, all who confronted him)

He also defeated Starhawk (Hawkgod's agent) on every plane of existence.

------------------------------------------

Anyway, that aside, ... "What If" Korvac, imo, is 616 Korvac minus mainstream plot constrictions. Talking about the Gotg annual with Baby Korvac. He was repeatedly stated to be capable of ending the universe and Starhawk even saw the universe go poof in a vision.

But yeah, even when he was weakened he didn't have much trouble. Still neither did Monarch. So Korvac would need something else to prove a win imo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Out of curiosity, if someone like Thanos or Odin would release all of his energies at once in a giant blast, would it end the 616 Universe?

Anyway, I would stick with Korvac, he would rupture Monarchs suit and he would survive the following blast.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
What a lot of people don't consider is just how weak the high heralds were compared to Korvac.

He had no problem sending Thor through time to fight Nefaria and then pulling him back and erasing his memories.
That was collector using a machine actually.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Out of curiosity, if someone like Thanos or Odin would release all of his energies at once in a giant blast, would it end the 616 Universe?

Anyway, I would stick with Korvac, he would rupture Monarchs suit and he would survive the following blast.
Thanos said the sum total of his energy would only destroy the moon in a recent fight with Star Lord.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was collector using a machine actually.

Wow was it really?

I read it like 6 months ago even.

carver9
Thanos said the sum total of his energy would only destroy the moon in a recent fight with Star Lord.

no expression

This can't be true.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Anyway, I would stick with Korvac, he would rupture Monarchs suit and he would survive the following blast. That type of attack is largely reserved for energy beings in containment suits or beings recently stuffed with energy. Or just some energy beings
People like Imperiex, Monarch, Beyonder, Surtur in Everything Burns, Sise Neg, etc.

Odin and Thanos are largely physical beings. Not really the same thing. Thanos even less so since he's never been about scope, just the power he's directing in any certain direction.

Originally posted by carver9
no expression

This can't be true. Why not? Thanos's death shouldn't even damage the rocks on the ground outside what killed him. Him destroying the moon doesn't even make sense in the first place.

Just because something uses energy that doesn't mean any sort of eruption should come at its death. Recent example, Living Tribunal. Though that probably should have resulted in a bang...

krisblaze
Odin and Thanos are largely physical beings. Not really the same thing. Thanos even less so since he's never been about scope, just the power he's directing in any certain direction.

Why not? Thanos's death shouldn't even damage the rocks on the ground outside what killed him. Him destroying the moon doesn't even make sense in the first place.

Just because something uses energy that doesn't mean any sort of eruption should come at its death. Recent example, Living Tribunal. Though that probably should have resulted in a bang...

Bran's argument is solidified by Odin's death in v2 in particular.

There was very little damage to the surroundings by a lot of cosmic beings took notice of his passing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Wow was it really?

I read it like 6 months ago even.
Yeah, he was controlling Thor via a time machine. Avengers 171.

krisblaze
Yeah, he was controlling Thor via a time machine. Avengers 171.

Checks out thumb up

abhilegend
no expression

This can't be true.
It is.
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/20319841_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-013.jpg

carver9
That type of attack is largely reserved for energy beings in containment suits or beings recently stuffed with energy. Or just some energy beings
People like Imperiex, Monarch, Beyonder, Surtur in Everything Burns, Sise Neg, etc.

Why not? Thanos's death shouldn't even damage the rocks on the ground outside what killed him. Him destroying the moon doesn't even make sense in the first place.

thumb up

I thought ABHI was saying Thanos can't destroy anything over a moon with his output.

carver9
It is.
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/20319841_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-013.jpg

I remember that fight. I misunderstood you. That really isn't so bad for Thanos. Some beings death does nothing to the area.

One-Punch
I wonder how that compares to Superman releasing all his solar energy, and only singeing a segment of a forest.

shifty

carver9
Oh god. Now he is going to bring up the hemisphere showing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
I wonder how that compares to Superman releasing all his solar energy, and only singeing a segment of a forest.

shifty
Yeah, if only it didn't got absorbed by a top tier energy manipulator before that and overloaded him in the process.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And why the bait? Did I say anything about power comparison?

abhilegend
Oh god. Now he is going to bring up the hemisphere showing.
Unlike you I know a bait when I see it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That type of attack is largely reserved for energy beings in containment suits or beings recently stuffed with energy. Or just some energy beings

Makes sense and I agree. I was asking not about their death but if they would focus and release all the energy they can at once, how much damge would we see. But physically they are more restricted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.