Invincible VERSUS Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Invincible

VERSUS

Grey Hulk

NO BFR!

Surtur
If Invincible remembers his speed he wins easily.

KingD19
Invincible can win this. But he'll have to go all out from the beginning and speedblitz the hell out of Hulk. If he can amp sufficiently before the fights done, even Grey Hulk will take some wins.

Also is it considered BFR if you remain with the person? Like fly him into space, and then beat on him while you're both in space?

carver9
Grey wins this

leonidas
i'd say invincible takes it. speed with more than ample strength and some pretty nutty durability showings is enough to give it to him imo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd say invincible takes it. speed with more than ample strength and some pretty nutty durability showings is enough to give it to him imo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Grey wins this

Prove it!

Galan007
Invincible wins.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Prove it!

So out of every post here, you point out mine. Who do you think wins and how many out of 10?

abhilegend
Invincible solidly. He is a solid class 100 character. Fixit isn't.

Sin I AM
Plus he's more ferocious. I think a brutal brick with superspeed should beat hulk every time. As long as he doesn't let up and finishes him quickly they should take the majority

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Plus he's more ferocious. I think a brutal brick with superspeed should beat hulk every time. As long as he doesn't let up and finishes him quickly they should take the majority

Glad we don't listen to anything from you concerning Hulk.

smile

KingD19
In all seriousness though, a much weaker Invincible was pressing 400 tons without too much trouble. That was somewhat early in the book and he's had several upgrades since then.

carver9
True, invincible is strong and 400 tons is a lot but Grey Hulk latest showing have him tossing pyramids around with ease.

abhilegend
And getting punched out by Ms Marvel.

KingD19
True, invincible is strong and 400 tons is a lot but Grey Hulk latest showing have him tossing pyramids around with ease.

400 tons was a lot. That was in the early run of the book, around the time he fought Conquest.

Nowadays he does stuff like shrug off an explosion that turned the entirety of Las Vegas to a single sheet of glass, and push around/destroy starships the size of towns.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
400 tons was a lot. That was in the early run of the book, around the time he fought Conquest.

Nowadays he does stuff like shrug off an explosion that turned the entirety of Las Vegas to a single sheet of glass, and push around/destroy starships the size of towns.

Yeah, I remember those showings. Great fts and I honestly don't think this will be an easy battle for either tbh. I just think Grey's fts are better overall. His fights along with his strength showings but I can see why some would argue for Invincible as well?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
And getting punched out by Ms Marvel.

Are you talking about her punching him into a building?

abhilegend
Are you?

Branlor Swift
Yeah, I remember those showings. laughing out loud

No you don't

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

No you don't

Lol...I do.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Are you?

You brought it up though, not me. Is that what you are talking about?

abhilegend
Yes or no?

Sin I AM
Glad we don't listen to anything from you concerning Hulk.

smile

Lmao i just don't give more credit than he's due

Sin I AM
Anywho if invincible decided to mix it up going blow for blow (which would be playing into his hand) he'd lose. But if he blitzed ferociously and maybe took the fight off planet to space he'd stomp.

Mindset
laughing out loud

No you don't laughing out loud

carver9
Anywho if invincible decided to mix it up going blow for blow (which would be playing into his hand) he'd lose. But if he blitzed ferociously and maybe took the fight off planet to space he'd stomp.

What's Invincible best speed ft? Also, Wonderman tried the blitz push thing and it did nothing, Ironman did as well. Ran into a brick wall. I'm not as familiar with Invincible as most. Can you point out some fts that makes you think he can defeat the Hulk? If you have scans kr issue numbers, that would be great as well.

Sin I AM
What's Invincible best speed ft? Also, Wonderman tried the blitz push thing and it did nothing, Ironman did as well. Ran into a brick wall. I'm not as familiar with Invincible as most. Can you point out some fts that makes you think he can defeat the Hulk? If you have scans kr issue numbers, that would be great as well.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3350797-invincible+feat+speed+vs+teleportation.png

Don't know how to shrink it but here u go

DarkSaint85
Could you also post the torrent links so carver can get them?

Better yet, just email the comics straight to him, with an audio description of what's happening.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Better yet, just email the comics straight to him, with an audio description of what's happening.

You didn't forget he only looks at the pretty pictures. thumb up

JayDaDon

laughing

Ptr_Grifin
When was Grey Hulk last shown?

leonidas

heh. not sure it would be enough but it would be a start. thumb up

psycho gundam
"Hulk smash Avengers" iirc. He fought Wonder man

carver9

Lol...you're so wrong.

Surtur
Yeah, I remember those showings. Great fts and I honestly don't think this will be an easy battle for either tbh. I just think Grey's fts are better overall. His fights along with his strength showings but I can see why some would argue for Invincible as well?

It's an easy battle due to speed really. Sure, if Invincible decides to duke it out sans speed he is in trouble. You pointed out Wonderman and Iron Man doing the "blitz thing" but neither of them have speed anywhere close to Mark.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
It's an easy battle due to speed really. Sure, if Invincible decides to duke it out sans speed he is in trouble. You pointed out Wonderman and Iron Man doing the "blitz thing" but neither of them have speed anywhere close to Mark.

Are you H1? We don't debate off of powerset here. Don't know why Sin is doing it when she is all against it when it's used against the character she is debating for. Hulk wins this and he has clocked faster beings.

Khazra Reborn
Invincible uses his speed in combat pretty regularly. Plus he can definitely match Hulk's strength for a while at least. So Invincible should take it, unless he fights really stupidly.

Delta1938
Are you H1? We don't debate off of powerset here when it comes to Hulk

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Lol...show me where I debate primarily off powerset.

Sin I AM
Are you H1? We don't debate off of powerset here. Don't know why Sin is doing it when she is all against it when it's used against the character she is debating for. Hulk wins this and he has clocked faster beings.

Im not debating off powersets. U said show a scan depicting speed. I did. And that's not even his best. Him and conquest were fighting so fast they could only be tracked by satellite. And its not even his speed that's would be an issue. Its his insane damage soak. He will literally die fighting with severe injuries

Delta1938
Lol...show me where I debate primarily off powerset.

Tony holds every advantage here sans strength. He has shields, one shot kills weapons, blasts, flight, homing attacks, hell, he even has a Spider sense stored in his armor. Aquaman isn't winning this Sin. He even has Magnetic powers that could possibly plunge the trident right out of Arthurs hands. Tony wins the obvious majority.

Is this going to be a rare time that you admit you're wrong? Note, the rarity is ADMITTING. You're wrong all the time.

Board Walker
Alright it is time for me to step in and set this debate straight on who wins.

cdtm
Well, it's Kirkman. He's all about buckets of blood and gore.

So yeah, severed limbs and disembowelment couldn't make him stop fighting. Hulks gonna have to crush his skull or turn him into paste to stop him.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Board Walker
Alright it is time for me to step in and set this debate straight on who wins. Worst post of the day

KingD19
Worst post of the day

I thought that was when him and Lord of Murder teamed up and started pulling random feats out of their a**?

Branlor Swift
I'm saying today. It goes without saying Board Walker has worse posts. Every day it posts it's in the running for that title, no matter what.

carver9
Is this going to be a rare time that you admit you're wrong? Note, the rarity is ADMITTING. You're wrong all the time.

So me naming all of Tony abilities means I'm debating off of powerset? In the same thread I even state the strength kf both characters are even and Tony is faster. I never said in that post HOW Tony would win.

Existere
Are you H1? We don't debate off of powerset here. I read this as "Are you high?"

Then I realized it was a pretty funny joke.

Good one Carver.

Sin I AM
So me naming all of Tony abilities means I'm debating off of powerset? that's the DEFINITION of debating off powerset

Board Walker
Grey Hulk absolutely stomps 10/10 Classic Mr. Invincible

First off Grey Hulk absolutely out classes Invincible in terms of Combat speed, Grey Hulk was able to move at sub light speeds and react in real time to a oncoming meteor traveling at hundreds of thousands of miles per second.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111197689/4193999-13.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3660955-2889918-hulk_v_quicksilver_002.jpg

Next is the aspect of Grey Hulk's insane durability and regeneration, which is beyond anything Invincible can output consistently. First Grey Hulk effortlessly tanked the blood lusted assault of COSMIC SPIDERMAN.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3369977-tanks+punch+into+orbit+from+cosmic+spiderman.jpg

Next the Grey Hulk tanks the blood lusted fury and assault of CLASSIC WOLVERINE, who at the time was empowered by all of Marvel due to him being the sole character to keep Marvel out of bankruptcy.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3847917-clap+2.png

Grey Hulk's combat ability is EONS beyond invincible, this feat alone demonstrates how far the Grey Hulk is in terms of combat strategy and speed.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3390397-2393408787-Hulkv.jpg

carver9
that's the DEFINITION of debating off powerset

True, but in that post, right after that, I said that Ironman IS Aquaman with those additions.

Delta1938
So me naming all of Tony abilities means I'm debating off of powerset? In the same thread I even state the strength kf both characters are even and Tony is faster. I never said in that post HOW Tony would win.

Typical carter. Proven wrong, won't fess-up to it. You'll probably also argue you always said Iron Man is at least as strong as Aquaman. Might even believe you always argued that. Even though you initially gave an advantage to AM and only after scans that included Iron Man KOing Hulk did you think Iron Man had the strength advantage.

Board Walker
Typical carter. Proven wrong, won't fess-up to it. You'll probably also argue you always said Iron Man is at least as strong as Aquaman. Might even believe you always argued that. Even though you initially gave an advantage to AM and only after scans that included Iron Man KOing Hulk did you think Iron Man had the strength advantage.

Aquaman wins majority versus iron man

Sin I AM
Grey Hulk absolutely stomps 10/10 Classic Mr. Invincible

First off Grey Hulk absolutely out classes Invincible in terms of Combat speed, Grey Hulk was able to move at sub light speeds and react in real time to a oncoming meteor traveling at hundreds of thousands of miles per second.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111197689/4193999-13.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3660955-2889918-hulk_v_quicksilver_002.jpg

Next is the aspect of Grey Hulk's insane durability and regeneration, which is beyond anything Invincible can output consistently. First Grey Hulk effortlessly tanked the blood lusted assault of COSMIC SPIDERMAN.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3369977-tanks+punch+into+orbit+from+cosmic+spiderman.jpg

Next the Grey Hulk tanks the blood lusted fury and assault of CLASSIC WOLVERINE, who at the time was empowered by all of Marvel due to him being the sole character to keep Marvel out of bankruptcy.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3847917-clap+2.png

Grey Hulk's combat ability is EONS beyond invincible, this feat alone demonstrates how far the Grey Hulk is in terms of combat strategy and speed.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3390397-2393408787-Hulkv.jpg

thumb up im convinced

Galan007
Invincible stomps. thumb up

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galan007
Invincible stomps. thumb up

The evidence says otherwise

Sin I AM
The evidence says otherwise

You're right i never knew fixit flying into an asteroid was a strength feat always considered it a durability feat. Plus i didn't understand the scope of his reflexes and combat speed, i was wrong to think that since he only flew in a straight line and was aided by a jetpack that he didn't have lightspeed perception. You're really dropping knowledge boo

KingD19
Yeah. It takes reflexes like Karate Kid to get thrown at a planet sized object when you're the size of a bear.

Board Walker
Thank you for finally understanding my teachings, it takes light speed reaction combat speed to punch the asteroid at the right moment.

Also Hulk's insane reaction time to Quicksilver is far faster than invincible.

-Pr-
You're right i never knew fixit flying into an asteroid was a strength feat always considered it a durability feat. Plus i didn't understand the scope of his reflexes and combat speed, i was wrong to think that since he only flew in a straight line and was aided by a jetpack that he didn't have lightspeed perception. You're really dropping knowledge boo

laughing out loud

KingD19
There you go again.

It doesn't take lightspeed reaction to get flung into something. He didn't "punch" the asteroid. He held his arms out and when he hit it, it broke. There was no reaction time involved. The scan literally shows him do nothing but hit it with his arms outstretched in a flying pose.

Also doing a thunderclap because he can't keep up with him isn't insane reaction time. It's him using a workaround to Quicksilvers speed.

Sin I AM
There you go again.

It doesn't take lightspeed reaction to get flung into something. He didn't "punch" the asteroid. He held his arms out and when he hit it, it broke. There was no reaction time involved. The scan literally shows him do nothing but hit it with his arms outstretched in a flying pose.

Also doing a thunderclap because he can't keep up with him isn't insane reaction time. It's him using a workaround to Quicksilvers speed.

You're wrong check the scan. Fixit is FTL

abhilegend
Yeah. It takes reflexes like Karate Kid to get thrown at a planet sized object when you're the size of a bear.
laughing out loud

Delta1938
You're wrong check the scan. Fixit is FTL

http://tinyurl.com/prln94v

Board Walker
The scan very clearly shows the hulk moving at faster than light, meaning he had less than a fempto second to even raise his arms into a forward position.

Furthermore, the asteroid was traveling at near light speed towards him meaning, the relative speed of the hulk moving towards the asteroid was near twice the speed of light. All shown on panel.

The hulk reacted to the asteroid, and lifted his arms meaning he has perception at least twice the speed of light as well as physical reaction times to match that.

meep-meep
http://tinyurl.com/prln94v

Definitely very thick sarcasm.

Surtur
People arguing Hulk is FTL...well, there goes another piece of my soul. Good news is I can make a horcrux now.

-Pr-
This thread is gold.

Branlor Swift
I don't care if Board Walker is purposefully trolling, now would be the time to ban it.

Please.

Sin I AM
I don't care if Board Walker is purposefully trolling, now would be the time to ban it.

Please.

He's doing the exact same thing as a few other posters. I find it charming actually. Every board needs a few heel members to keep us entertained

Branlor Swift
It's been doing it ever since it came on the board. It used to team up with Nvr and you couldn't tell either apart unless you looked at names.

Probably is nvr for that matter.

Sin I AM

Probably is nvr for that matter.

Hmmm...intriguing. i actually liked nvr honestly. Whirly, quan etc. Very amusing fellows.

psycho gundam
He sang for the Governor in the morning and ice grilled thugs in the hood at night.

krisblaze
This thread is gold, Jerry. Gold!

Golgo13
LOL! Boardwalker, ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.