Bum Fight Vs THe LAPD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
YKYHZ4U4g0g

-LAPD claims homeless man Charley Robinet (a convicted Bank robber) grabbed for an officer's pistol after being tased and during the struggle.

-Police Chief has said the personal cameras carried by his officers do exonerate them and the video will be released to the public after the investigation

-Some witnesses claim they did not see the man reach for said firearm

Stories:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/02/us/los-angeles-police-shooting/

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-man-shot-dead-lapd-skid-row-20150303-story.html

Mindset
Whether they are actually guilty or not doesn't matter, they would never be held accountable.

Time Immemorial
You love talking about homeless/police issues.

We get it, police and homeless don't get along.

Blame the government.

Mindset
TI is a homeless policeman.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Blame the government.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/1310408441466.jpg

Esau Cairn
Don't bring Picard into this!

KingD19

Blame the government.

You love badmouthing Obama and his office.

We get it, you don't like the President or his friends.

Blame the government.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
You love badmouthing Obama and his office.

We get it, you don't like the President or his friends.

Blame the government.

Sounds like you so mad after I embarrassed you a while back.

Do you run around concerning yourself with the homeless on a daily basis?

KingD19
Sounds like you so mad after I embarrassed you a while back.

Do you run around concerning yourself with the homeless on a daily basis?

Embarassed me? You mean threatened me with physical harm over pm's, then threatened to tell the FBI on me? Then proved if you're not outright racist, you're damn close by saying, and I quote. "Ur just some dumb thug on the interent who prolly lies off welfare."

Nah. You're just an angry (racist?) guy who talks shit on the interwebs to feel big and important. It's okay though, we all have our issues. I personally need to cut back on eating pop-tarts. It's like I'm addicted or something. laughing

Time Immemorial
Embarassed me? You mean threatened me with physical harm over pm's, then threatened to tell the FBI on me? Then proved if you're not outright racist, you're damn close by saying, and I quote. "Ur just some dumb thug on the interent who prolly lies off welfare."

Nah. You're just an angry (racist?) guy who talks shit on the interwebs to feel big and important. It's okay though, we all have our issues. I personally need to cut back on eating pop-tarts. It's like I'm addicted or something. laughing

Oh yea you mad. Literally you just pissed because anything someone says against Obama you get personally insulted and resort to made up allegations on some assassination plot. You are just to dumb to know what you are talking about, but its ok.

Stay in the "land of the lost"

KingD19
I'm mad? I wasn't the one bitching over pm's like a child. I'm cool as a cucumber, dude. You're the one that came after me remember?

It's cool though, brah. Just zen it out, hahahaha.

And I don't agree with everything Obama does. I just find it funny how you have so many "pot calling the kettle black" moments. I merely pointed out how what you said about Rob could be said about you. Get it? You're an adult so cognitive reasoning is something you can comprehend right?

Also Land of the Lost has Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. The House of El has Bluewaterrider and LordofMurder. So...yeah deal with that, lol.

Time Immemorial
I'm mad? I wasn't the one bitching over pm's like a child. I'm cool as a cucumber, dude. You're the one that came after me remember?

It's cool though, brah. Just zen it out, hahahaha.

And I don't agree with everything Obama does. I just find it funny how you have so many "pot calling the kettle black" moments. I merely pointed out how what you said about Rob could be said about you. Get it? You're an adult so cognitive reasoning is something you can comprehend right?

You don't understand free will. You are under the assumption that if the pizza is served cold, you have to eat it. You don't. If I don't agree with something the president does thats my right. Or did you forget where you lived?

Actually blue and LordofMurder are not in the House of El. Get your facts straight.

KingD19
Oh man you are hilarious. Alright bro, I'll make sure my facts are straight and I'll study up on the concept of free will. Like right now I swear. Lol.

Time Immemorial
Oh man you are hilarious. Alright bro, I'll make sure my facts are straight and I'll study up on the concept of free will. Like right now I swear. Lol.

Thanks sweetheart.

Quincy
I ship you two

Omega Vision

Blame the government.
Or just blame the police who are doing it.

Robtard
Maybe the government = the police?

brb, I think another cop just did something bad to a another homeless person

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe the government = the police?

brb, I think another cop just did something bad to a another homeless person

Funny you just bridged the gap..

It is food for though to think how no one has ever thought the government didn't have homeless non working, non income tax paying individuals best intentions at heart. The free money is for the illegal immigrants and their 8 kids and section 8 jungle.

Robtard
Funny you just bridged the gap..

It is food for though to think how no one has ever thought the government didn't have homeless non working, non income tax paying individuals best intentions at heart. The free money is for the illegal immigrants and their 8 kids and section 8 jungle.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/captain-kirk-animated.gif

Quincy
Is that Chris Pine?

Robtard
Them be fight-n' words

Mindset
Originally posted by Quincy
Is that Chris Pine? Do you think we can't find you?

Quincy
I hope Chris Pine is doing okay. I hear his friend Spock's dad died or something recently

Robtard
Operation 'Iron Fist' has been activated

-TheSuperCIA

jmarsh456
Really bad video of the cobs

meep-meep
Originally posted by Mindset
Whether they are actually guilty or not doesn't matter, they would never be held accountable.

LAPD, NYPD will never be held accountable.

Stringer
Doesn't Really matter of which PD.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Quincy
Is that Chris Pine?

Take that back you son of a *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.