Shuma Gorath vs....Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
neutral dimension

KingD19
Doesn't it take Celestial level entities and people like Abraxis to sufficiently hurt or destroy a concept like Death and Eternity? I mean, in his home dimension he probably would, but could he get strong enough in a neutral one?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
Doesn't it take Celestial level entities and people like Abraxis to sufficiently hurt or destroy a concept like Death and Eternity? I mean, in his home dimension he probably would, but could he get strong enough in a neutral one?

not exactly sure what your asking

KingD19
I'm asking could Shuma in a dimension not his own, reach a high enough power level to defeat an abstract like Lady Death who is basically tied with Eternity in scope and power.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm asking could Shuma in a dimension not his own, reach a high enough power level to defeat an abstract like Lady Death who is basically tied with Eternity in scope and power.

yes, honesty i think so.

Henry_Pym
I'd say Shuma based on Cancerverse.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'd say Shuma based on Cancerverse. Shuma got one shotted by Death in that mini, along with all of TMAO.

It's also shown Shuma was just a Death lackey in the infamous Cosmos/Kubik traveling.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Shuma got one shotted by Death in that mini, along with all of TMAO.

It's also shown Shuma was just a Death lackey in the infamous Cosmos/Kubik traveling.

Iirc shuma didn't get hurt at all

zopzop
Death.

Like Bran already stated, Death one shot the entire Cancerverse including those that spilled over into 616 reality.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iirc shuma didn't get hurt at all Except all the MAOs were laying on the ground disfigured

zom1967
I think zopzop is right,if these beings are so powerful how did Death one shot them all?

zopzop
Originally posted by zom1967
I think zopzop is right,if these beings are so powerful how did Death one shot them all?
Don't get me wrong, the Many Angled Ones ARE powerful. Look how they were manhandling the Celestials/Tenebrous/Aegis/Galactus. It's just that Death is more powerful.

Branlor Swift
Starting to think the MAOs were only that powerful due to prep. For example their prep and shit was enough to kill Death too. Obviously their prep created the Galactus Engine. But that doesn't mean they had the actual power on hand to do the same shit.

They had the capabilities to kill Death with prep and putting their power together into a sword, but in a heads up battle Death would whomp them all. As she did.

Shuma fairs even worse on his own.

Sin I AM
Question for the cosmic buffs. When sise was running around absorbing all magic iirc wasn't shuma the only one he feared? With the other abstracts afraid to make a move?

Branlor Swift
Which one of the abstracts primarily uses magic?

Also he only avoided Shuma because Shuma would absorb power from him if they battled. Instead he ninja drained him and sent him to sleep.

Anyway there's sources both physically and a statement that puts Shuma far below. Even if the abstracts were involved in Sise Neg, that wouldn't magically put Shuma above Death.

Genii96
Death stomps the shit out of shuma

Sin I AM
None and that's not what i asked

Galan007
Obviously their prep created the Galactus Engine. But that doesn't mean they had the actual power on hand to do the same shit. It was stated that the MAOs were more powerful than the Galactus Engine:
http://i.imgur.com/jYiVOKn.png

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Sin I AM
None and that's not what i asked You don't find the answer in there?
I just said the abstracts weren't involved in that story and they don't use magic like that. Which ahould answer your question. The abstracts had nothing to do with it.

And Shuma was the only one he "feared" because Sise didn't have time and Shuma would have leeched energy off of him. It wasn't because he was as powerful, it was because he was a leech.

Now if you're not looking for the answer to your questions, it seems you're just looking for agreeance. And not even agreeance would put Shuma above the abstracts If we agreed to the conclusions.Originally posted by Galan007
It was stated that the MAOs were more powerful than the Galactus Engine:
http://i.imgur.com/jYiVOKn.png MAOs were at the ritual site iirc. Based off what we saw on panel that would be the only thing left. Though it could very well have been an Exitar Engine or something stupid like that.

But I'm not saying they weren't more powerful than the Galactus Engine all together, just that they don't have the power to just wave their hands and create a being that powerful. They needed prep and shit to create a being like that as evidenced by his appearance. Which shouldn't reflect on their actual power as much as you'd think. It's the difference between Tyrant and heralds in other words.

With that being said, Shuma would have been assraped by the force that took on the Galactus Engine. Though the MAOs as a whole would apparently be a different story.

Galan007
But I'm not saying they weren't more powerful than the Galactus Engine all together, just that they don't have the power to just wave their hands and create a being that powerful. They needed prep and shit to create a being like that as evidenced by his appearance.

With that being said, Shuma would have been assraped by the force that took on the Galactus Engine. Though the MAOs as a whole would apparently be a different story. Oh, I agree. thumb up

Branlor Swift
Shuma might very well have been the baby bear of the MAOs if what he's done on panel is any indication of what they accomplished as a whole as well.

But we'll never find out I guess.

zom1967
I know Shuma Gorath is a very powerful being,But Death is simply more powerful ,I don`t care where they fight1

zom1967
death came in and raped the whole cancer universe,serious props to her!

Mr Master

And Shuma was the only one he "feared" because Sise didn't have time
... meh, Sise didn't "fear" anyone that I recall.
In fact, he didn't even wanna touch Shuma or anyone else for that matter,
his mission was to absorb, and he didn't have to be close to his victims to do so.

The only reason Sise even dealt with Shuma, was because Dr Strange pleaded with Sise to destroy Shuma,
but Sise refused, since like you said, Sise figured Shuma might mooch some of his energy in the process of killing him.

However, back in 74' ... Shuma was one of the most powerful magical entities, (at-least to Englehart)
we know this because Sise stopped in 3 places where magic registered higher than anywhere else,
and Shuma's domain was one of em.

CortSether
With that being said, Shuma would have been assraped by the force that took on the Galactus Engine.

Yet he's more powerful than the Galactus Engine, so how does that work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.