Sirak vs. Kanan Jarrus & Ezra Bridger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Kas'im sends Sirak to assassinate Jedi that are part of a rebel cell on Lothal. Can he succeed or nah?

carthage
Depends on the conditions for Kanan beating the Inquisitor, I haven't seen the show but if he outskilled him (minus PIS) he could probably beat Sirak in a tought fight.

He also might be more powerful than him, though I doubt it'd matter much. What's Ezra adding to the fight?

ares834
Sirak wins. As of now, EU Jedi/Sith are far more impressive that strictly canon ones.

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
Sirak wins. As of now, EU Jedi/Sith are far more impressive that strictly canon ones.

NewGuy01
Oh, the team. Sirak should be able to put up a respectable fight for once, though.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Depends on the conditions for Kanan beating the Inquisitor, I haven't seen the show but if he outskilled him (minus PIS) he could probably beat Sirak in a tought fight. Watch it for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ech1JvK7Xec

Originally posted by carthage
What's Ezra adding to the fight? Pretty much nothing. Though Kanan is evidently skilled in Jar'kai so I guess that's a plus.

Sirak could likely take them both out with lightning.

Q99
I'd bet on Sirak. Ezra doesn't yet matter, and Sirak should be stronger than Kanan with some gap.

|King Joker|
thumb up

Kosmos Supreme
Sirak easily. Kanan is the only around Foharg level and Erza isn't much of a fighter yet.

QuakeBlood
up

UCanShootMyNova
Kanan solos.

Ursumeles
Duo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.