Volstagg vs. The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Go.

zopzop
Is Asgardian Wank on or off?

On, Volstagg stomps.

Off, Blob wins.

juggernaut74
Blob rapes.

roughrider
I love Volstagg, but his only real shot is in an eating contest against Blob. big grin

KingD19
Volstagg stabs Blob in the face with his sword.

Henry_Pym
Blob falls on him.

Blob is heavily underrated, dude has some solid showings vs top tier strong men.

StiltmanFTW
I've seen him taking on BOTH Wolverine and Colossus at the same time, but I don't know if that issue ever got released.

Art by Paco Medina. Around Utopia era, I guess? Here it is:

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/51/5128/I6XEG00Z/posters/paco-medina-new-warriors-no-2-group-wolverine-colossus-blob-wind-dancer-and-surge.jpg

krisblaze
that was new x-men and Blob took on the entire school.

juggernaut74
That wasn't released though.

Branlor Swift
It was released in our hearts

StiltmanFTW
We had to wait a good couple of years for Cap's shield slicing the tank feat (originally meant to be released in Astonishing Captain America, eventually it was Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty or whatever), so there's still hope.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Blob falls on him.

Blob is heavily underrated, dude has some solid showings vs top tier strong men. If anybody needs a respect thread it's Blob. Dude has fought Hulk, Hercules, Colossus, and Wonder Man.

zom1967
It`s Volstagg,marvel always comes up with a way for this underdog to win.(I`m talking since the 60`s,marvel always comes up with a way for him to win by accident)Blob should win,but they will be near a cliff or something.Volstagg will trip on something and Blobs power will be to close to the cliff so it won`t matter much,when Volstagg falls on him he will have enough weight to knock him over.That is how Volstagg wins many of his battles.Then when asked Volstagg will say-(I picked the big mortal up over my head and vanquised him in battle)LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.