Executor Sedriss gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
Executor Sedriss OL - Palpatines second strongest Dark Side follower (after Vader), and leader of the Dark Adepts during Dark Empire
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071007052604/starwars/images/8/89/Sedriss.jpg

1. The Inquisitor (SW: Rebels)
2. Barriss Offee (Dark Jedi)
3. Quinlan Vos (Dark Acolyte)
4. Xanatos
5. Sora Bulq
6. Darth Maul (TPM)
7. Volfe Karkko
8. Depa Billaba (Dark Side)
9. Darth Maul (TCW)
10. Count Dooku

carthage
3 imo

Inquisitor probably isn't powerful enough to kill him, granted his showing on Ossus was partially due to a nexus. Quinlan is more skilled and would kill him in a duel

Q99
Yea, probably 3.

NewGuy01
What's with this order, anyway? big grin

Trocity
Volfe Karkko clearly shits on TPM Maul.

Kosmos Supreme
Well Sedriss killed Ood Bnar along with himself in a force contest and Ood Bnar took on Exar Kun at some point.
I think he would make in further then most think

carthage
IIRC he was gathering the darkside energies from the atmosphere and probably amped by Ossus as well. If you scale down the feat its impressive but it's probably not something he could do of his own power. Xanatos was capable of holding off at TPM Kenobi and Jinn, both are more skilled duelists than the random Executor Sedriss killed and a Bnar. He might have a shot if he uses the force against Vos, but I doubt it'd be for a majority because Sedriss would probably rather duel

Kosmos Supreme
Ood Bnar was also drawing on the energy of Ossus.

carthage
Yeah, but Ossus is it's own nexus and there was additional energies in the atmosphere which Sedriss drew on before committing suicide. Its kind of inconsistent but thats what I remember from the audiobook, Ill try to find a quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.