NecroThor+Death Seed Sentry Protectors of Midgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
This is the Necrothor (GOT # 11) , not King Thor that fought Galactus, dual wielding Mjolnir and Jarnborn, and current Death Sentry. No morals, no prep unless stated. No WIS. BFR is allowed but only if it is able to do so for at least a decent period of time.

0.Necrothor vs. DSS (someone's gotta be Alpha before we get started). Rest of matches is as a team.

1. vs Same versions of themselves from Siege+Osborne forces+Loki with Norn stones

2. vs Thanos and his General's from Infinity invasion.

3. Vs Thanos w,Black Order +Illuminati and Annihilators

4. Vs.Odin with Asgardian invasion force

5. Vs Galactus.

Bonus Round: Necrothor and DSS attack DC.s earth. Can they take it?

Sin I AM
Lol at duel wielding

zopzop
They stop at 3 or 4. Sentry is the one doing the heavy lifting here.

Reflassshh
Dual-wielding ftw.

ShadowFyre
I don't know. They're hard to place, the Necrosword put a regular human level creature at a high skyfather level, and put King Thor at a level where he could comfortably beat Galactus ass. Though I took it as overall only a mid fed Galactus. And by Marvels writing all of Earths heroes were half as strong as exitar and sentry was the other half. So I'm seeing Them probably being pretty even.

But all crap aside those two have probably some of the biggest fluctuations in all of Marvel.

ShadowFyre
And what'sup zop

ShadowFyre
Theoretically they should be able to get past Odin but beings like him and most definitely Galactus have infinite more experience and knowledge wielding that kind of power ( Thanos most likely as well). And should be able to do more things with it but then again Odin and Galactus still f$@& :-)#ng headbutt eachother so maybe not.

RealityWarper
Clears.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.