Team gauntlet ROTJ Luke and ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see them stopping at Windu and Fisto. Have Luke give in to his darkside a little like this thread suggest means Mace's vaapad while be in affect and carry the day for the team. I also don't really see them beating Sids or Yoda for that matter

Kotor3
Anakin is not giving into the darkside so he most likely would fight Mace and I see Fisto losing to Luke by being overpowered. I see the fight between Luke and Fisto ending sooner than a battle between Mace and Anakin.

This would lead to a two on one with Anakin and Luke winning.

relentless1
they don't get past Yoda or Sidious

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kotor3
Anakin is not giving into the darkside so he most likely would fight Mace and I see Fisto losing to Luke by being overpowered. I see the fight between Luke and Fisto ending sooner than a battle between Mace and Anakin.

This would lead to a two on one with Anakin and Luke winning.

Nah in the scene with Anakin and Dooku... Anakin won as Stover made clear because he was in the zone so to speak.. He had mental clarity but ALSO gave into the DS a little like Dooku was goading him into doing. So yes he would be giving off some DS energies just like Luke and Mace would thus pwn. imo

ares834
Why are we using EU? Not only is this the movie forum which restricts these debates solely to the films but its not even canon anymore...

Kotor3
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Nah in the scene with Anakin and Dooku... Anakin won as Stover made clear because he was in the zone so to speak.. He had mental clarity but ALSO gave into the DS a little like Dooku was goading him into doing. So yes he would be giving off some DS energies just like Luke and Mace would thus pwn. imo
I will look into the scene with Dooku and Anakin again. I'm pretty sure Anakin did not give in to the darkside. Dooku himself stated that Anakin was not giving into to fear and anger.

Also, Luke got angry I don't know how much dark energies that would give off for Mace to have a real advantage. Either especially if it becomes a two on one which I believe it would.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by ares834
Why are we using EU? Not only is this the movie forum which restricts these debates solely to the films but its not even canon anymore...

I'm going with what was intended by the highest form of Canon George Lucas. He careful went over every line of the book making sure it fit with his perception of not only the fight in question but everything about it. I don't care whether this company bought that company and claimed something wasn't canon. When the movie and book were released it was Lucas' intention to be so and I'll go ahead and put more weight in that than something else. Further, I'm not contradicting anything about what was shown in the movie. The book just gives more insight into what we see. There is no contradiction.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kotor3
I will look into the scene with Dooku and Anakin again. I'm pretty sure Anakin did not give in to the darkside. Dooku himself stated that Anakin was not giving into to fear and anger.

Also, Luke got angry I don't know how much dark energies that would give off for Mace to have a real advantage. Either especially if it becomes a two on one which I believe it would.

Ohhh I'm not saying he gave into it totally.. But he was using his anger in the fight and that is ended up overpowering dooku

relentless1
he tapped into his anger for sure, so did Luke when he fought Vader, doesnt mean it was a dark side thing, close to the edge, yeah for sure, but it wasn't necessarily a dark side thing that Windu could exploit

ares834
I'm going with what was intended by the highest form of Canon George Lucas. He careful went over every line of the book making sure it fit with his perception of not only the fight in question but everything about it. I don't care whether this company bought that company and claimed something wasn't canon. When the movie and book were released it was Lucas' intention to be so and I'll go ahead and put more weight in that than something else. Further, I'm not contradicting anything about what was shown in the movie. The book just gives more insight into what we see. There is no contradiction.

It's doesnt matter what you think. It's non-canon now and irrelevant to this forum.

ares834
Originally posted by relentless1
he tapped into his anger for sure, so did Luke when he fought Vader, doesnt mean it was a dark side thing, close to the edge, yeah for sure, but it wasn't necessarily a dark side thing that Windu could exploit

Tapping into you're anger is the dark side. But canonically Windu can't exploit it so it really doesn't matter...

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's doesnt matter what you think. It's non-canon now and irrelevant to this forum.

Umm I see a reading comprehension issue again. It's not what I think.. It's what the highest form of canon thinks George Lucas... He signed off on the book being totally canon and went over it in scrutinizing detail. THAT is what matters and what counts. You somehow think because a company was bought that is the most important thing what they say... No way.. I'll go ahead with the guy that created the whole universe. Besides, it's not like I'm bringing in NJO or other no related books.. I'm talking about a book about the movie in question.

ares834
Except Lucas isn't the highest form of canon anymore. The canon levels are gone. Poof. Disney is saying what is canon now and the novelizations spent seem to be. They also don't seem to care what Lucas says and thinks as evidenced by them dumping Lucas's episode 9 script. So yeah, go ahead and continue "thinking" that Lucas is the grand arbiter of canon. All you'll be left with is the first six movies and TCW...

KuRuPT Thanosi
So thinking the person who actually created the universe in question is no longer the highest form of canon because another company bought another? Nope, I use common sense and logic when I decide these things. We all know Lucas' word carries exponentially more weight logically than Disney.. It's really that simple

ares834
Except Disney owns Star Wars they now have full authority over it. If you disagree and think they creator has more authority than the owner, that's fine. But then you can't consider the new movies, tv shows, books, etc to be canon either.

Kotor3
Ohhh I'm not saying he gave into it totally.. But he was using his anger in the fight and that is ended up overpowering dooku Understood. I thought he was just very focused and taped into his raw power or force reserves.

Kotor3
Originally posted by relentless1
they don't get past Yoda or Sidious I'm not sure about this. Once Anakin taped into his raw power he took Dooku out more quickly than Yoda was able to. Luke did the same to Vader.

Star428
Yoda was just finishing getting warmed-up when Dooku ran away like a whipped hound.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Star428
Yoda was just finishing getting warmed-up when Dooku ran away like a whipped hound. True. I am not saying that Anakin or Luke could take Yoda one on one. Still Anakin with a clear mind was able to tap into his force reserves and totally overpower Dooku quickly.

Yoda, could not do the same.

Luke overpower a Anakin was much more powerful than his ROTS version. I say a combo of both Anakin and Luke could definitely win against Yoda or Sidious.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Except Disney owns Star Wars they now have full authority over it. If you disagree and think they creator has more authority than the owner, that's fine. But then you can't consider the new movies, tv shows, books, etc to be canon either.

That's the thing.. they have authority and creativity over the new stuff. So while Lucas is a consultant it's a much more minor role. We're talking about movies and books where Disney wasn't involved at all and Lucas had full authority. That is what we are discussing here, so absolutely Lucas is exponentially more the authority than Disney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.