Toriko Vs DBZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



BeyonderGod
I believe Toriko solos.

Sacred 117
Is Toriko a single character?

BeyonderGod
No entire verse.


*Waits for the shit storm*

Esomark
Why isn't this in the Vs. forum?

Anyways, Torikoverse is pretty damn over the top. They can easily take out Narutoverse, Bleachverse, and OPverse without breaking a sweat. How would they fair against DBverse? I'd say they would make it up to Namek Saga.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
No entire verse.


*Waits for the shit storm*

That's what I feared. You have to be alone to solo. haermm

Way to openly admit that you're just trying to start shit (as if it wasn't transparent already). big grin

Yamcha
Originally posted by Sacred 117
That's what I feared. You have to be alone to solo. haermm

Way to openly admit that you're just trying to start shit (as if it wasn't transparent already). big grin thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

BeyonderGod
Sacred just making a point to a friend....he stated krillin beats TOAA.

Sacred 117
As much as I agree to how dumb such a remark is, I fail to how this thread serves to prove such a point so irrelevant to it.

Sacred 117
EDIT: No offense to your friend.

Dramatic Gecko
Vegeta and Goku would love to meet Toriko. It would be the greatest feast of all time.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Sacred 117
As much as I agree to how dumb such a remark is, I fail to how this thread serves to prove such a point so irrelevant to it.
His statements "Dbz is undefeatable."

And everyone agrees...

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
His statements "Dbz is undefeatable."

And everyone agrees...

You said it was about Krillin vs. TOAA, which this thread has nothing to do with.

I don't know where you're getting that, seeing as I disagreed with it in my last post. Either way, it tells of your true motives.

StealthRanger
Yeah, Namek Saga characters min could solo

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Sacred 117
You said it was about Krillin vs. TOAA, which this thread has nothing to do with.

I don't know where you're getting that, seeing as I disagreed with it in my last post. Either way, it tells of your true motives.
Basically he believes DBZ is above omni level and that's where he went utterly FULL retard mode.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Basically he believes DBZ is above omni level and that's where he went utterly FULL retard mode.

My point is that pitting DBZ against Toriko isn't going to disprove that, so this thread clearly has nothing to do with that.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Sacred 117
My point is that pitting DBZ against Toriko isn't going to disprove that, so this thread clearly has nothing to do with that.

Allow me to help you translate what Beyonder is saying: "I don't know what the **** I'm on about and hate DBZ because Goku's muscles make me uncomfortable with my sexuality."

Thank you for utilizing this free service.

SSJGGogeta
Um... Krillin might not beat TOAA, but he does solo all of Toriko. Easily. And I'm talking Saiyan saga Krillin.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Allow me to help you translate what Beyonder is saying: "I don't know what the **** I'm on about and hate DBZ because Goku's muscles make me uncomfortable with my sexuality."

Thank you for utilizing this free service.

I knew this already. I've been essentially telling him he's lying this entire time. Still, thnaks , as always. big grin

Esomark
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um... Krillin might not beat TOAA, but he does solo all of Toriko. Easily. And I'm talking Saiyan saga Krillin.

Midora's Hungry Space, Jirou's Grand Knocking, and Ichiryuu's Minority World say no. Krillin gets devoured by them.

Dramatic Gecko
Saiyan Saga Krillin is only slightly stronger than Raditz. And he's only four times stronger than a small country buster. Namek Saga is where people get to landscaping through basic attacks and completely ****ing up the planet with a super. The only person who could do that in Saiyan Saga was Vegeta, although Nappa has a huge CITY SCAPING feat with one of his supers.

carver9
Failed logic. Krillin and Nappa was above city busting unless you think Roshi and Piccolo (at a power level of 350) is more powerful than them since they have effortlessly destroyed moons. Also, Nappa wasn't even powered up or trying/putting effort into destroying that country...he did it with ease.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by carver9
Failed logic. Krillin and Nappa was above city busting unless you think Roshi and Piccolo (at a power level of 350) is more powerful than them since they have effortlessly destroyed moons. Also, Nappa wasn't even powered up or trying/putting effort into destroying that country...he did it with ease.

No logic failed my good sir.

My Glossary:

Devastator being eradicating most life on a planet and causing massive structural damage at the point of impact. Raditz, Nappa and most Late Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga Z Fighters.

Destroyer being blowing up or causing enough damage to a planet's structure to make it uninhabitable. Vegeta, Cui, Goku, Zarbon, Dodoria and Ginyu Force.

Obliterator being Frieza or the Deathstar. And Super Saiyans.

Esomark
Take that shit elsewhere and stay on topic, people.

Jirou was able to make the Earth in Toriko (Which is 50 times bigger than our Earth) stop moving with his bare fist and cause natural disasters to happen all over it. That puts any strength feat in the Saiyan Saga to shame. Midora also has atomic absorption with his tongue and his Appetite Energy can sweep across planetary surfaces. Ichiryuu's Minority World can control his opponent's gravity, mess up their nerves, and shut down their organs against their will. Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball characters get eaten for lunch (Literally) by Toriko's god tiers.

carver9
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
No logic failed my good sir.

My Glossary:

Devastator being eradicating most life on a planet and causing massive structural damage at the point of impact. Raditz, Nappa and most Late Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga Z Fighters.

Destroyer being blowing up or causing enough damage to a planet's structure to make it uninhabitable. Vegeta, Cui, Goku, Zarbon, Dodoria and Ginyu Force.

Obliterator being Frieza or the Deathstar. And Super Saiyans.

thumb down

Dramatic Gecko
I honestly don't know what point you are trying to make Carver. I was just showing that Saiyan Saga Krillin doesn't stand shit against Toriko. As the only one with feats to even compare would be Vegeta and Goku in that era (if that). Make a point or spare me.

carver9
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I honestly don't know what point you are trying to make Carver. I was just showing that Saiyan Saga Krillin doesn't stand shit against Toriko. As the only one with feats to even compare would be Vegeta and Goku in that era (if that). Make a point or spare me.

I'm talking about your reference of power when it came to the characters you mentioned in your posts. Raditz being mountain busting and Nappa being only city busting. This is obviously wrong.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by carver9
I'm talking about your reference of power when it came to the characters you mentioned in your posts. Raditz being mountain busting and Nappa being only city busting. This is obviously wrong.

Yeah no shit Sherlock. But I never said those things. I said Nappa HAD a feat, Of destroying a city with a super. Not that that was the limit of his power. With some effort I'm sure Nappa could devastate the surface of a planet. Raditz could do it in consecutive attacks. I don't know where you get the impression I think Raditz is only mountain busting.

BeyonderGod
.......where we go with dbz logic...

Dramatic Gecko
Over the ****ing rainbow usually.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Esomark
Why isn't this in the Vs. forum?

Anyways, Torikoverse is pretty damn over the top. They can easily take out Narutoverse, Bleachverse, and OPverse without breaking a sweat. How would they fair against DBverse? I'd say they would make it up to Namek Saga. How beastly is that verse? I heard they have some crazy stuff going on there but I couldn't get into the series, same as Bleach but I do know about Aizen and a few fights here and there

Esomark
Originally posted by psycho gundam
How beastly is that verse? I heard they have some crazy stuff going on there but I couldn't get into the series, same as Bleach but I do know about Aizen and a few fights here and there

Extremely beastly. Toriko and Horse King Heracles made a continent the size of our planet shake in their fight, Monkey King Bambina can skip entire mountains across the ocean and jump into the mesosphere with his leg strength, Joa vaporized a tsunami, Tengu Buranchi's combat speed is Mach 30,000, and I mentioned what Ichiryuu, Midora, and Jirou can do in my last post. They can take on Dragon Ball characters up to the Namek Saga but considering how Torikoverse gets ridiculous leaps in power at the drop of a hat, they'll probably go higher than that soon.

cdtm
It sounds like a gag manga. World of gourmets looking for the ideal ingredients?

BeyonderGod
Toriko can take dbz.........

Esomark
Originally posted by cdtm
It sounds like a gag manga. World of gourmets looking for the ideal ingredients?

It's no gag, trust me. Even some of the lower level beasts are threats to entire countries and the strongest can casually destroy continents without breaking a sweat. Toriko and his buddies often risk their lives for the ingredients. You should read it if you are tired of shounen emos like Ichigo Kurosaki and Eren Jaeger.

Imagine Vegeta and Nappa accidentally landing on Toriko's Earth instead of Dragon Ball's Earth. No Namek Saga for Dragon Ball!

Dramatic Gecko
The only logic I get from Toriko is that they could take most of the first half of Dragon Ball but I draw the line at Freiza. 10X gravity means 10X the size of earth. So Planet Vegeta was huge and he destroyed it effortlessly in his first form. But all the other pions of Dragon Ball I don't care. Toriko can beat the crap out of them all if it likes.

cdtm
Originally posted by Esomark
It's no gag, trust me. Even some of the lower level beasts are threats to entire countries and the strongest can casually destroy continents without breaking a sweat. Toriko and his buddies often risk their lives for the ingredients. You should read it if you are tired of shounen emos like Ichigo Kurosaki and Eren Jaeger.

Imagine Vegeta and Nappa accidentally landing on Toriko's Earth instead of Dragon Ball's Earth. No Namek Saga for Dragon Ball!

Starting chapter 1, and I'll say this:

For a gourmet, his taste in whiskey is pretty average. stick out tongue

Makers Mark isn't bad for the money though.

wakkawakkawakka
From what I've gathered about the Toriko verse, at least from this thread anyway, the top tiers of the verse would fit somewhere between Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga.

Does this seem fair?

Esomark
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
From what I've gathered about the Toriko verse, at least from this thread anyway, the top tiers of the verse would fit somewhere between Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga.

Does this seem fair?

I think they can take Namek Saga characters. Hell, maybe even Ginyu Force Saga but Frieza Saga characters would be too much. Some Bleach and Naruto fanboys (check the Toriko vs. Ichigo Kurosaki thread) claim the characters they love would beat Toriko but it's clear they have never read Toriko at all. It's not my favorite manga (Nanatsu no Taizai holds that place in my heart) but it's much better than Bleach and Naruto, IMO.

Sacred 117
What else would you expect?

BeyonderGod
Earth for Toriko is 2x bigger than DBZ earth
Toriko with a few are high level Country-Continent and debatable Moon level busters but saying toriko cant take on dbz is some serious downplay.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Earth for Toriko is 2x bigger than DBZ earth
Toriko with a few are high level Country-Continent and debatable Moon level busters but saying toriko cant take on dbz is some serious downplay.

Planet Vegeta is 10X the size of earth. Frieza blew it up in first form CANON.

Your argument is irrelevant.

Esomark
Originally posted by Sacred 117
What else would you expect?

Well, yeah. Fan boys of those mangas have the shittiest tastes in the world and think if something's not super popular (In the American and Western mainstream in general rather than Japan) than it must suck. Once you've read Nanatsu no Taizai, Battle Angel Alita, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, you'll see that Naruto and Bleach aren't that good.

Toriko's the only current WSJ manga I know of that poses a challenge to Saiyan Saga and above (until Frieza Saga) Dragon Ball. Hunter x Hunter and Bleach get stomped by 23rd Budokai characters and I think it's about the same for One Piece.

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Earth for Toriko is 2x bigger than DBZ earth
Toriko with a few are high level Country-Continent and debatable Moon level busters but saying toriko cant take on dbz is some serious downplay.

Midora, Ichiryuu, and Jirou are way above moon busting.

cdtm
I was hooked on Toriko the moment he smoked a cigar tree and said "Smoke drives away annoying insects."

Those "annoying insects" may complain about it, but it does chase them off. smile

A chain smoking, alcoholic, glutonous brawler who hunts rare to extinct animals with his bare hands. God, I love Japan.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Esomark
Well, yeah. Fan boys of those mangas have the shittiest tastes in the world and think if something's not super popular (In the American and Western mainstream in general rather than Japan) than it must suck. Once you've read Nanatsu no Taizai, Battle Angel Alita, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, you'll see that Naruto and Bleach aren't that good.



Battle Star Alita was one of my favourite reads of all time.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Planet Vegeta is 10X the size of earth. Frieza blew it up in first form CANON.

Your argument is irrelevant.
Proof?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Proof?

A planet with 10X the gravity would either be 10X the size of Earth with the same mass to the proportion of area. Or the same size as earth with 10X the mass/density. Either way 10X harder to destroy than earth.

Do you even science/know anything?

cdtm
Are Toriko villains the dumbest in manga, or what?

"I know you want me to ignite the gas. And I will! *Boom* Damn, I lost."

"I know you're strongest at close range, and you just suddenly dropped your guard on purpose. I should just laser and octopus spam.

Screw that, rushdown!" *Loses*

Sacred 117
Originally posted by cdtm
Are Toriko villains the dumbest in manga, or what?

"I know you want me to ignite the gas. And I will! *Boom* Damn, I lost."

"I know you're strongest at close range, and you just suddenly dropped your guard on purpose. I should just laser and octopus spam.

Screw that, rushdown!" *Loses*

No disrespect or dismissal intended, but from what little I've gathered, Toriko sounds kinda retarded anyways. haermm

cdtm
Originally posted by Sacred 117
No disrespect or dismissal intended, but from what little I've gathered, Toriko sounds kinda retarded anyways. haermm

Is it retarded to eat a giant animal you're crawling around inside alive?
http://2.p.mpcdn.net/10378/158030/2.jpg

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/10378/158030/3.jpg

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/10378/158030/4.jpg


eek!

Sacred 117
If just for the sake of it, then yeah, kind of. haermm

Esomark
Originally posted by cdtm
I was hooked on Toriko the moment he smoked a cigar tree and said "Smoke drives away annoying insects."

Those "annoying insects" may complain about it, but it does chase them off. smile

A chain smoking, alcoholic, glutonous brawler who hunts rare to extinct animals with his bare hands. God, I love Japan.

Good to see a new Toriko fan. It's not my favorite manga but it's quite fun.

Originally posted by Sacred 117
No disrespect or dismissal intended, but from what little I've gathered, Toriko sounds kinda retarded anyways. haermm

Part of Toriko's charm to me is how ridiculously over the top it can get. It goes all out and doesn't regret anything. There's no mopey emo moments and ass pulls to drag out fights.

QE
DBZ

AlphaVortex
Krillin isn't soloing Toriko, but top tiers like Whis, Beerus, and SSJG Goku can solo the characters we've seen so far. Toriko does have some really good haxes, but not enough to take on DBZ top tiers.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Krillin isn't soloing Toriko, but top tiers like Whis, Beerus, and SSJG Goku can solo the characters we've seen so far. Toriko does have some really good haxes, but not enough to take on DBZ top tiers.

no

Esomark
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
no

You haven't given any proof on how Krillin wins. Ichiryuu shuts down his vital organs with Minority World before he can even lift an arm.

Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Krillin isn't soloing Toriko, but top tiers like Whis, Beerus, and SSJG Goku can solo the characters we've seen so far. Toriko does have some really good haxes, but not enough to take on DBZ top tiers.

They have a long way to go before reaching those levels but considering how great their power leaps tend to be, it could be any chapter now.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Esomark
You haven't given any proof on how Krillin wins. Ichiryuu shuts down his vital organs with Minority World before he can even lift an arm.



They have a long way to go before reaching those levels but considering how great their power leaps tend to be, it could be any chapter now.
Toriko high tiers are seriously Oped.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Esomark
You haven't given any proof on how Krillin wins. Ichiryuu shuts down his vital organs with Minority World before he can even lift an arm.



They have a long way to go before reaching those levels but considering how great their power leaps tend to be, it could be any chapter now.

First Form Frieza >>>>> Entire cast of Toriko.

Cell saga Krillin > First Form Frieza. thumb up

Krillin would fly into the atmosphere, and destroy the planet. And it was proven in DB that Krillin doesn't need to breathe. I can provide the scans.

BeyonderGod
Gogeta must not read or watch toriko.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Gogeta must not read or watch toriko.

And you must not read or watch DBZ.

Frieza, first form, blew up Planet Vegeta. Which was 10X the size/density of Earth. Meaning it's the equivalent of 10 planet busting. Something no one in all of Toriko comes close to. And Krillin is stronger than that Frieza.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
And you must not read or watch DBZ.

Frieza, first form, blew up Planet Vegeta. Which was 10X the size/density of Earth. Meaning it's the equivalent of 10 planet busting. Something no one in all of Toriko comes close to. And Krillin is stronger than that Frieza.
I do actually as it not true to your statements unless you have Official Sources which ill doubt you'll have.

Esomark
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Cell saga Krillin > First Form Frieza. thumb up

Hey, what happened to your claim that Saiyan Saga Krillin (LOL!) would solo?

I've read the entire manga of Dragon Ball and I never saw anything supporting the notion that Krillin can survive in space without oxygen.

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Frieza, first form, blew up Planet Vegeta. Which was 10X the size/density of Earth. Meaning it's the equivalent of 10 planet busting. Something no one in all of Toriko comes close to. And Krillin is stronger than that Frieza.

That's cute. Toriko's Earth is 50 times the size of our own and Jirou (Third strongest in Toriko after Ichiryuu and Midora) was able to stop it from moving with his bare fist while still holding back. You need more energy than what it took to destroy Planet Vegeta to destroy Toriko's Earth. Also, Krillin has no defense against an atomic level ability like Minority World or getting devoured down to the atomic level by Hungry Space. Torikoverse aren't going to just stand there and wait for him to attack, they're going straight for the kill.

AsbestosFlaygon
"I just don't get why people like Toriko. I can't understand it. It's about looking for food. FOOD."

J/K laughing out loud


For me, Yakitate! Japan > Toriko.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.