Hulk vs. Thor vs. Avengers: Robot Smashoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Based off current actual feats since Movie isn't out yet, but apparently by new trailer the drones are around Cap level to IM level. Who do you think can destroy the most and last the longest against a never ending army of drones. Who do you think will do so in the actual movie.

This is just the team from first movie but feel free to say what you'd think would happen throwing in quicksilver, scarlet witch and hulkbuster.

Silent Master
Thor.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Who do you think can destroy the most and last the longest against a never ending army of drones. Who do you think will do so in the actual movie.

Picturing Hulk as Gimli and Thor as Legolas:

Hulk: "ha, that's 7 for me, how many for you?"
Thor: "what did you say?"
*a lightning strike takes out 300 robots*
Hulk: "..... That only counts as one!"

Thor just smiles

ShadowFyre
That's pretty much my exact thoughts. Technically Tony won last time with that Nuke. But he doesent have that here. But Hawkeye gets unlimited arrows cause it's funny watch in him shoot shit in the face from like half a foot away.

FrothByte
1. Thor - he has the best AOE attacks and can spam lightning from afar, killing hundreds of drones in minutes

2. Ironman - second best AOE attacks with his missiles and laser. He's only limited by the amount of ammo he has.

3. Hulk - gets last place coz he still.needs to move around to kill drones.

The others aren't worth mentioning because I don't see them lasting that long in their own against the drones.

Genesis-Soldier
can hulk start throwing buildings on the Ultron's?

comic ultron is a genius who once had a body to withstand the thor brand lightning but still got pulverised by the hulk

Firefly218

Silent Master
Movie Hulk isn't strong enough to throw buildings.

StealthRanger
MCU Hulk's never thrown buildings, though if the drones are Cap-IM level, Hulk shouldn't have too much trouble with them

FrothByte
Actually if they're IM level and they're that many then there's a good chance they can overpower Hulk eventually.

Silent Master
Yep, just like in Avengers.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by FrothByte
Actually if they're IM level and they're that many then there's a good chance they can overpower Hulk eventually.

do you think inverse ninja law will apply?

FrothByte
What's that?

ShadowFyre
According to the trailer, they seem to be damn near paper thin.

And as far as I know, I don't think a single individual in the MCU has actually shown toss a building level strength.

At least in lifting it, Thor, Hulk, Kurse could probably physically topple one after awhile.

I don't think Supes showed "toss a scraper" level strength either. It would be kinda hard to make that believable in anything outside of kaiju flick.

Thanks for replying guys, at the end of the trailer when Thor was like " Is that all you got" and Hulk rolls those big ass shoulders I was like "Hell yeah" they're about to tear shit up.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
do you think inverse ninja law will apply?

Absolutely, that rule applies in all drone/clone/bot situations

Dreampanther
Originally posted by FrothByte
What's that?

Inverse ninja law basically means the more ninjas there are, the easier they get defeated. In other words, a hundred ninjas are to be feared much less than a single ninja.

Placidity
Is there an inverse kryptonian law?

TheVaultDweller
Based on the little bit we see in the latest trailer, either Hulk or Thor would steamroll through a pure drone force. Glancing blows from the Hulk were thrashing them to pieces.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Based on the little bit we see in the latest trailer, either Hulk or Thor would steamroll through a pure drone force. Glancing blows from the Hulk were thrashing them to pieces.

yes, we see the hulks arms acting like a blenders and smashing the bots to pieces... however i have a theory that the bots we see on screen are inferior mentally and physically to the ultron we see as a singularity. ultron has a tendency to upgrade alot

Placidity
Does he go Adamantium?

Silent Master
There is no adamantium in the Marvel movieverse.

Genesis-Soldier
but there is vibranium

Silent Master
According to Stark Sr. the entire stockpile of Vibranium went to making Cap's shield.

ares834
Perhaps that's all America had at the time. Considering they are making a Black Panther there likely will be far more.

Silent Master
Considering that one scene was the only time the metal has even been mentioned in all the movies to date, it'd be kind of weird to suddenly have a major villain be made of the stuff.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
yes, we see the hulks arms acting like a blenders and smashing the bots to pieces... however i have a theory that the bots we see on screen are inferior mentally and physically to the ultron we see as a singularity. ultron has a tendency to upgrade alot

Yeah, that's why I mentioned just drones. I imagine that the main Ultron is going to be much tougher. That being said, unless he gets multiple upgrades throughout the movie, his shell isn't as tough as vibranium. At about 1:29 in the 3rd trailer Cap nails the main Ultron with his shield and it probably goes a good 4-5 inches into Ultron's chest. But then rumours have it that Cap is getting beefed up even more in this film. I swear with every new film they don't just make him more skilled, but inflate his stats a bit as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.