Ultron vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super-flare
Discuss.

eaebiakuya
No prep ? What Ultron ?

Henry_Pym
Ultron stomps.

tkitna
Doom has magic so i'm not so sure.

zopzop
Alternate Ultrons have conquered Earth.

MAINSTREAM Doom has beaten abstracts and cosmic entities. Doom wins.

ShadowFyre
I've always wondered this. Really no idea, I'm going to lean towards Doom due to Magic.

Henry_Pym
How does Doom deal with the Technopathy? Or the program itself?

///
Mod Question:

If Ultron's shell (body) is destroyed but there is something for his AI to jump to; is it a loss?

Surtur
Originally posted by zopzop
Alternate Ultrons have conquered Earth.

MAINSTREAM Doom has beaten abstracts and cosmic entities. Doom wins.

To be fair Doom has also conquered Earth in the past. He's just that awesome/broken.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
How does Doom deal with the Technopathy? Or the program itself?

Well, one would like to think Doom would at least have some defense against technopathy, I can't name a specific event. So I suppose I'd say his suit might be vulnerable to it, but he also has magic to fall back on. Plus some insanely durable without the suit.

I'm not a mod, but I would think this would be a "no" it's not a loss in this case because his opponent has tech he could jump to if he can indeed jump from one piece of tech to the other. If he is fighting someone who has no tech, then there would not be any tech around and it would be moot.

Of course I'm not a mod so they might feel differently.

Super-flare
I want to say Ultron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.