COIE Antimonitor vs Multi eternity and Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genii96
Antimonitor vs the totality of the universes of marvel and the embodiment of destruction. Who wins?

Blockythe1guy
Anti Monitor wins IMO.

Galan007
Evidently there is no "Multi-Eternity" anymore. LT is now the embodiment of the multiverse:
http://i.imgur.com/O7fuQRo.png

smile

zopzop
Abraxas wins.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, even Multi-Eternity was helpless before Abraxas and was reaching out for help in dealing with him.

I honestly believe Abraxas would beat COIE Anti-monitor too. Abraxas' only 'low showing' was losing to the UN wielded by Reed that reset the entire multiverse.

VastoLord1234
Like Galan said and showed, Living Tribunal is now the embodiment of the multiverse.

Prof. T.C McAbe
CoiE AM wins.

operator616
Peak AM could pull off a win. Anything other that, AM gets destroyed.

Rezactic
COIE AM wins.

Genii96
How does he beat abraxas though?

zom1967
Because Eternity,Death still Embody love and hate.And all the emotions of the universe are of these biengs are still alive in the Marvel Universe.And Galactus and the un are still around to.So don`t count the 616 universe for dead just yet!

zom1967
Originally posted by zom1967
Because Eternity,Death still Embody love and hate.And all the emotions of the universe are of these biengs are still alive in the Marvel Universe.And Galactus and the un are still around to.So don`t count the 616 universe for dead just yet! I had a tube up my (sorry to say,penis)a tube and it was ok till it started skidding,then it really hurt(ouch).What I am trying to say that no matter how bad it looks there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.