mini

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Which character desperately needs their own mini the most to better flesh out their abilities?

Sentry
Blue Marvel
Black Adam...

Personally i feel Galactus needs a mini series focusing on his role in the universe and interaction with other cosmic hierarchy.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which character desperately needs their own mini the most to better flesh out their abilities?

Sentry
Blue Marvel
Black Adam...

Personally i feel Galactus needs a mini series focusing on his role in the universe and interaction with other cosmic hierarchy.

In Marvel Sentry for sure.
In DC, Shazam.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
In DC, Shazam.

Definitely Sentry like you said.

There's so much to go on now with a whole new area to explore.

Galan007
Yeah, in Marvel I'd like to see a Sentry mini that doesn't involve The Void persona whatsoever. That plot-point is hellaciously overdone.

A Metron mini could also be fun.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, in Marvel I'd like to see a Sentry mini that doesn't involve The Void persona whatsoever. That plot-point is hellaciously overdone.

A Metron mini could also be fun.

Perhaps something like exploring his role as the "Cosmic protector of humanity", along with the way the Death Seed influences him in his goals. How it sometimes will push him to do sometimes bad things. But some good in the name of humanity.

Sin I AM
In DC, Shazam.

Billy or the wizard?

maxivitopowe
Blue Marvel needs one

He also needs a more cosmic story. I mean he's Uatu's kids godfather

Prof. T.C McAbe
Billy or the wizard?

Billy. I always bought his minis but they were not that great, he would deserve a good written mini with a great artist.

celeyhyga17
Billy Needs a mini for realz. I mean like right now. So does Orion.

Blue Marvel has been pretty prominent in Mighty Avengers so it hasn't been too bad for him.

Galan007
A Billy mini could be okay as long as they don't go the petulant child route again, like Johns did. That was just annoying.

celeyhyga17
A Billy mini could be okay as long as they don't go the petulant child route again, like Johns did. That was just annoying.
For a classic celebrated comic book hero, he doesn't get the proper treatment. DC is to blame. Dude could have some sick other worldly adventures, but he always gets shafted.

Galan007
Agreed.

Also, we need a new Majestic mini STAT. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Shang-Chi, Blade.

celeyhyga17
Agreed.

Also, we need a new Majestic mini STAT. thumb up
He's been shelved for quite a while.

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He's been shelved for quite a while. His showings in Team 7 were epic as fuk:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22554355_2480340.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22554356_610450.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22554357_7436875.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22554358_Team-7-008-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-03.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22554359_Team-7-008-2013-Digital-Nahga-Empire-08.jpg

...But then he vanished just as fast as he appeared. sad

D-Block
In DC, Shazam.

krisblaze
In Marvel, dozens of x-men/x-students.

In DC, Shazam yo!

Surtur

Sentry
Blue Marvel
Black Adam...

Isn't his role in the universe and interaction with a cosmic hierarchy something that is separate from his abilities?

I agree with you in the sense that yes, I also would like to know more about why Galactus does what he does, etc. But in terms of abilities, we have a pretty good idea of what he is capable of.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't his role in the universe and interaction with a cosmic hierarchy something that is separate from his abilities?

I agree with you in the sense that yes, I also would like to know more about why Galactus does what he does, etc. But in terms of abilities, we have a pretty good idea of what he is capable of.

His showings are all over the place in regards to his hunger. Id like to see an average

Surtur
His showings are all over the place in regards to his hunger. Id like to see an average

True.

Going to a DC character: I'd like a mini on Mr. Mxyzptlk .

Sin I AM
True.

Going to a DC character: I'd like a mini on Mr. Mxyzptlk .

Really? Omnipotent beings always came across as kinda boring to me. In order to make them interesting youd always have to create an more omnipotent being to 1-up them. Certain abstracts would be as far up as id go like death or eternity nothing like toaa or lt. Although a gathering between them discussing stuff going on in the universe would be grand. Sorta flesh out their personalities

Surtur
Really? Omnipotent beings always came across as kinda boring to me. In order to make them interesting youd always have to create an more omnipotent being to 1-up them. Certain abstracts would be as far up as id go like death or eternity nothing like toaa or lt. Although a gathering between them discussing stuff going on in the universe would be grand. Sorta flesh out their personalities

Yes, but over the years they've changed so much what the potential source of his powers are, I'd like to see that fleshed out more. They also hinted that the higher the dimension you go the stronger the being, these were 5th dimensional beings, and I remember reading somewhere at one point a 5D being made a comment about the 6th dimension. So I'm more curious about that.

Sin I AM
Yes, but over the years they've changed so much what the potential source of his powers are, I'd like to see that fleshed out more. They also hinted that the higher the dimension you go the stronger the being, these were 5th dimensional beings, and I remember reading somewhere at one point a 5D being made a comment about the 6th dimension. So I'm more curious about that.

This reminds me of the end scene of mib where aliens were playing marbles with entire galaxies

krisblaze
Mxy's gotten plenty of attention over the years imo.

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze
Mxy's gotten plenty of attention over the years imo.

He has, and I think that is part of the problem. Different people handled him, and his power levels varied and the source of those powers varied. At one point, his powers were said to be tied to magic, so he lost them when magic was gone. At other times though, there were hints that it wasn't magic, just something that appeared to be magic to primitives.

krisblaze
He has, and I think that is part of the problem. Different people handled him, and his power levels varied and the source of those powers varied. At one point, his powers were said to be tied to magic, so he lost them when magic was gone.
I don't know if he's gotten any attention since action comics, but at least then he didn't seem to rely on magic as far as I know.

-Pr-
I'd like to see an Adam mini like the last one, sure, but I don't think he needs one.

Colossus. Way too inconsistent in his power portrayals.

Geo-Force... Because.

krisblaze
tbh the Adam mini was pretty boring.

I almost feel like the character ran its course with WW3 and whatever. I've completely content just having him out and about with there needing to be done much more discovery into his character or whatever.

Scoobless
... more omnipotent...

confused

-Pr-
tbh the Adam mini was pretty boring.

I almost feel like the character ran its course with WW3 and whatever. I've completely content just having him out and about with there needing to be done much more discovery into his character or whatever.

The one around the time of WW3? I liked it. shrug

krisblaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
The one around the time of WW3? I liked it. shrug

I was thinking of the one where he tries to get his powers back.

It's been a while though.

I remember thinking it was just okay. Not bad mind you.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Scoobless
confused

U know what i mean. There will always be some being from some universe or dimension or whatever who is more powerful.

-Pr-
I was thinking of the one where he tries to get his powers back.

It's been a while though.

I remember thinking it was just okay. Not bad mind you.

I think we're talking about the same one. With the scene in the ice cream parlour at the end, and the "angel bullets"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.