Aquaman VERSUS Dracula( TO THE DEATH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Aquaman- New 52

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111174799/4333719-aquamannew52.jpg

VERSUS

Dracula- Marvel

http://bloody-disgusting.com/photosizer/upload/dracula4.jpg

TO THE DEATH!

Supermex
Great fight

Edge to Dracula

Mindset
Dracula is already dead.

carver9
Good fight. Going with Aquaman.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight. Going with Aquaman.

I just think Dracs versatility wins out for him in a good fight.

Digi
I'm super tired. Like, borderline delirium. And for some reason, I read this thread and for a second I was like "Oh man, to the death?! That's gonna be intense." I've been in thousands of vs. threads, but this is the first one where my brain decided that it was actually happening for real. There was about a 3-second window where I was awash in anticipation.

Then I came back to reality, and it was Aquaman vs. Dracula.

carver9
Lol...who would you give the majority too Digi?

Sin I AM
I thought lob was banned

relentless1
Draculas dead already so Aquaman wins by default

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...who would you give the majority too Digi?

If a gun was put to my head, Dracula. I'm a bit higher on him than some, despite his track record. But I don't really read Nu52. So I really only know about Arthur from forum chatter. I'm not really the person to chime in with anything resembling a definitive answer.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
I'm super tired. Like, borderline delirium. And for some reason, I read this thread and for a second I was like "Oh man, to the death?! That's gonna be intense." I've been in thousands of vs. threads, but this is the first one where my brain decided that it was actually happening for real. There was about a 3-second window where I was awash in anticipation.

Then I came back to reality, and it was Aquaman vs. Dracula.

hmm, why so tired i wonder..... lol i was actually in a similar state last night. spending 5 hours on a post/research will do that. no expression

as for the fight, drac has a lot of options here and does well against the brick types. be tough for arthur to score the ko. i'd take drac too. in fact, i was very close to choosing him for my meta pick. lol too many weaknesses to exploit though. just that arthur can't exploit them.

relentless1
Aquaman easy thing, his durability and strength is way above drac

celeyhyga17
Dracula easy.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I thought lob was banned

In your dreams, woman!

THE RULER OF THE HOUSE OF EL CANNOT BE BANNED!

Learn from this!

TheLordofMurder
Dracula smokes him; too many options and can be invulnerable to anything Aquaman throws at him at will...

Dracula 10/10...

-Pr-
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
In your dreams, woman!

THE RULER OF THE HOUSE OF EL CANNOT BE BANNED!

Learn from this!

Don't push it. Bada's having that time of the month.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-

Bah.

The scalebag fears me!

krisblaze
How does Aquaman get past Dracula's more esoteric powers?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by -Pr-

He's on his Period? He should write in red fonts during that time imho, so we can be more careful.

biscuits

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He's on his Period? He should write in red fonts during that time imho, so we can be more careful.

biscuits

Fossil Fonzarelli knows his time is short. Allow him to enjoy these final moments.

THE PURGE is just weeks away!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Fossil Fonzarelli knows his time is short. Allow him to enjoy these final moments.

THE PURGE is just weeks away!
Fossil Fonzarelli... Hmmm.. Getting better. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze
How does Aquaman get past Dracula's more esoteric powers?

He gets past them via pixie dust and the nightmare's of babies. Which is to say he doesn't get by them at all.

Plus he loses on account of being the only one here sitting on a throne with what is either a sea shell or a large crab head statue right near his junk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.