Marvel -Vs- Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Iron Man
Sentry
Dr.Strange
Cls.Thor
Black Bolt
Sliver Surfer
Hulk

Vs

Darkseid

This Darkseid from Justice League issue#5, that League confronts , but are overpowered by him, when he severely hurts Superman with his Omega Beams and breaks Green Lantern's arm.

Marvel cracks out 7 of its best, unite then to confront Darkseid.

Non-Void, Non-Deathseed Sentry..

Time Immemorial
DS gets slaughtered

carver9
Team is 2 powerful.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk could go at it alone

SMDH.

LordofBrooklyn
No matter what happens, Hulk and Thor die brutally!

tkitna
Darkseid gets punished here.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
No matter what happens, Hulk and Thor die brutally! maybe, but it won't be at DS's hands.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
maybe, but it won't be at DS's hands.

LIES!

Darkseid uses the Hulk's lifeless body to bludgeon Thor to death!

krisblaze
If they get like a couple of minutes to organize then the team should win.

If not then some might get picked off before they get their bearings and a plan of attack.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid wins. They might beat an Avatar though.

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos without a drop of sweat

relentless1
Surfer is the deciding factor here, DS could take everyone else, he'd have the most trouble with Sentry and Surfer but SS being on the tea tips it in their favour

Board Walker
An avatar of a fraction of a fake darkseid would stomp this marvel team, inckuding death seed sentry

tkitna
Originally posted by Board Walker
An avatar of a fraction of a fake darkseid would stomp this marvel team, inckuding death seed sentry

laughing out loud

DSentry would make Doomsdays beating of Darkseid look like a love tap from a 10 year old.

Board Walker
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing out loud

DSentry would make Doomsdays beating of Darkseid look like a love tap from a 10 year old.

Doomsday fought an avatar of a fraction of an avatar of true darkseids power.

True darkseid is immune to the reboot (on panel stated), and is omniversal.

Star428
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
DS gets slaughtered

I wouldn't say he gets "slaughtered" but he will probably lose though assuming that this Darkseid is just an avatar and not the true DS. Several on the team are Superman-level characters.

Iron Man and BB won't last long though.

Star428
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
SMDH.

I see that Carver came to his senses and edited his ridiculous post. There is hope for him after all. smile

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
I wouldn't say he gets "slaughtered" but he will probably lose though assuming that this Darkseid is just an avatar and not the true DS. Several on the team are Superman-level characters.

Iron Man and BB won't last long though.

Oh you thought I was serious? smokin'

I Know how to handle Supermex

RealityWarper
Team

Supermex
Originally posted by Star428
I see that Carver came to his senses and edited his ridiculous post. There is hope for him after all. smile

Carv what what

Golgo13
Darkseid solos.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Golgo13
Darkseid solos.
He can't not solo.

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
He can't not solo. If he loses he can't solo.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Mindset
If he loses he can't solo.
Sure he does.

He loses solo.

He's alone, he doesn't have anyone to win or lose with.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid is DCs embodiment of Evil, this reaches out metaphysically to Marvel too. Supermans story powers both Marvel and DC, or rather said all Superhero comics, Darkseids evil is also present in Marvel, Darkseids lesser Avatar Thanos already defeated Marvel. Now imagine a more powerful Avatar or the True Darkseid coming to Marvel to claim what is his. True Darkseid spitestomps the whole Marvel Metaverse, an weaker Avatar beats this team and does better than Thanos would (who is just an Avatar of an Avatar).

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid is DCs embodiment of Evil, this reaches out metaphysically to Marvel too. Supermans story powers both Marvel and DC, or rather said all Superhero comics, Darkseids evil is also present in Marvel, Darkseids lesser Avatar Thanos already defeated Marvel. Now imagine a more powerful Avatar or the True Darkseid coming to Marvel to claim what is his. True Darkseid spitestomps the whole Marvel Metaverse, an weaker Avatar beats this team and does better than Thanos would (who is just an Avatar of an Avatar). Dreadful post

Board Walker
IT is Canon across all comic companies that Superman is the representation of all heroes, good guys, and fundamentally all protagonist. Darkseid is the counterpart to Superman in that he is the Evil that always opposes the hero, he is a fundamental and everlasting component of the concept of "Story" that superman represents and is.

Thanos is a lesser manifestation of Darkseid, ultimately Thanos is the Marvel avatar of True Darkseid.

Superman > Darkseid > all of Marvel > Thanos > this team.

Now do you understand why in this fight this is an avatar of a fraction of an avatar of darkseids power?

Branlor Swift
That's who you want to be viewed as Batman Prime?

I'd have thought you'd have a little more self respect than that. Just a little though.

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
Sure he does.

He loses solo.

He's alone, he doesn't have anyone to win or lose with. Saying someone solos only applies to winning.

Sorry, bud. thumb up

Branlor Swift
This thread is full of kissgayz and Board Walker Primes.

Needs deleting.

Prof. T.C McAbe
IT is Canon across all comic companies that Superman is the representation of all heroes, good guys, and fundamentally all protagonist. Darkseid is the counterpart to Superman in that he is the Evil that always opposes the hero, he is a fundamental and everlasting component of the concept of "Story" that superman represents and is.

Thanos is a lesser manifestation of Darkseid, ultimately Thanos is the Marvel avatar of True Darkseid.

Superman > Darkseid > all of Marvel > Thanos > this team.

Now do you understand why in this fight this is an avatar of a fraction of an avatar of darkseids power?

thumb up

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
That's who you want to be viewed as Batman Prime?

I'd have thought you'd have a little more self respect than that. Just a little though.

I have more than enough, thanks, and tbh i don't care what others think of me, I take comics for what they are.

Branlor Swift
thumb up

I have more than enough, thanks, and tbh i don't care what others think of me, I take comics for what they are. An opportunity to troll comic forums with insane fanboy ramblings?

Prof. T.C McAbe
An opportunity to troll comic forums with insane fanboy ramblings?

I don't troll. And we are talking about comics, it's hard to be insane dont you think? Everyone has his/her opinion, what's the matter, surely it would be boring if everyone would agree on everything and this Forum would die. There are people who think Hulks is the strongest there is, some believe there is such a thing like a pre-recton beyonder while others believe there is a true Darkseid who is the embodiment of all evil and that everything comes from Superman. In the end, who cares, a Forum is supposed to give everyone the opportunity to share his point of view in a, hopefully, friendly way, in the end about 99,99% of all people will still believe what they want to believe, while few will change their mind.

psycho gundam
Dreadful post Someone's gotta take up the mantle in Bruce's stead

Supermex
Darkseid is DCs embodiment of Evil, this reaches out metaphysically to Marvel too. Supermans story powers both Marvel and DC, or rather said all Superhero comics, Darkseids evil is also present in Marvel, Darkseids lesser Avatar Thanos already defeated Marvel. Now imagine a more powerful Avatar or the True Darkseid coming to Marvel to claim what is his. True Darkseid spitestomps the whole Marvel Metaverse, an weaker Avatar beats this team and does better than Thanos would (who is just an Avatar of an Avatar).

Lmao!!

Wft are you on?

Them some Strong meds..

Branlor Swift
I don't troll. And we are talking about comics, it's hard to be insane dont you think? Everyone has his/her opinion, what's the matter, surely it would be boring if everyone would agree on everything and this Forum would die. There are people who think Hulks is the strongest there is, some believe there is such a thing like a pre-recton beyonder while others believe there is a true Darkseid who is the embodiment of all evil and that everything comes from Superman. In the end, who cares, a Forum is supposed to give everyone the opportunity to share his point of view in a, hopefully, friendly way, in the end about 99,99% of all people will still believe what they want to believe, while few will change their mind.
There's a difference between voicing a different opinion and never having a productive post.

Prof. T.C McAbe
There's a difference between voicing a different opinion and never having a productive post.

Don't be too hard on yourself

Supermex
Its already been stated in the op which Darky this is.. How hard is it to comprehend?

Alot of whiny Mitch's!
Just comics, relax and proceed lol

Branlor Swift
Point proven.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Point proven.

Yes you did. I offered my point of view on this topic while you came here, never offered your opinion about the fight but simply took the chance to attack someone else because you disagree. Well that's really productive thumb up .

But as said, don't be too hard on yourself.

iceman24567
Didnt know crazy was contagious no expression

Branlor Swift
Yes you did. I offered my point of view on this topic while you came here, never offered your opinion about the fight but simply took the chance to attack someone else because you disagree. Well that's really productive thumb up .

But as said, don't be too hard on yourself. You came here to troll and I pointed it out.

You never post scans, you've never made a respect thread, you don't even debate actual comics. All you do is say insane anti Marvel pro DC posts in threads.
I don't even think you could piece together you actually reading comics for that matter outside the reassuring "I read comics" from your posts.

But no, you make pretty productive posts.

And your post wasn't even on topic anyway. laughing out loud
It's just two people talking about off topic posts at this stage in time.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Boring Swift
You came here to troll and I pointed it out.

You never post scans, you've never made a respect thread, you don't even debate actual comics. All you do is say insane anti Marvel pro DC posts in threads.
I don't even think you could piece together you actually reading comics for that matter outside the reassuring "I read comics" from your posts.

But no, you make pretty productive posts.

And your post wasn't even on topic anyway. laughing out loud
It's just two people talking about off topic posts at this stage in time.

You are wrong.

I posted scans^^, more than once. I don*t have the time nor the interest doing a respect thread, maybe one day. I vote for Marvel chars too, if I think they win.

More than you in this thread tbh.

My post was on topic, my first and my second.

Thanks to you, not because of me. But you are right I shouldn't let myself be dragged down to your level.

You are boring and trolling, one should never feed a troll and you should change your name to Boring Swift.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Mindset
Saying someone solos only applies to winning.

Sorry, bud. thumb up

I tried to save face, didn't work.

Damn that kissgayz guy is lame thumb down

Branlor Swift
You are wrong.

I posted scans^^, more than once. I don*t have the time nor the interest doing a respect thread, maybe one day. I vote for Marvel chars too, if I think they win.

Thanks to you, not because of me. But you are right I shouldn't let myself be dragged down to your level.

You are boring and trolling, one should never feed a troll and you should change your name to Boring Swift. Never seen it myself.
If they're fighting Marvel characters or DC characters you don't like, sure. Quan does the same thing. Only Quan will argue about it with some sort of logic and (very rarely) post scans. Quan will actually try to back up his opinion.

Though even someone such as you will see the irony in you trying to turn my accusations back on me when I do actually contribute to proving stuff on the forum with proof. 10 percent non productivity rate is a lot better than 100 percent. Unless you think spewing opinions with nothing backing it up in every post is the better way to go about things. I wonder how many scans I'd have to post or things I'd have to prove to be as productive as you.

None at all. How is Darkseid being all the evil in Marvel relevant to anything in this thread? Even the threadstarter pointed out how nothing you said was on topic.

Right. As expected. This isn't random posts spread throughout a thread detailing how easily a DC character wins. Though I can see how you're not a fan of this. If I've never contributed any sort of proof or substance on the forums, I wouldn't want to be called on it either. smile

But anyway since my level is a level that shouldn't be dragged into...
Darkseid loses. Darkseid non boomtubed would swat the team, and an avatar would get killed in seconds.

Board Walker
Never seen it myself.
If they're fighting Marvel characters or DC characters you don't like, sure. Quan does the same thing. Only Quan will argue about it with some sort of logic and (very rarely) post scans. Quan will actually try to back up his opinion.

Though even someone such as you will see the irony in you trying to turn my accusations back on me when I do actually contribute to proving stuff on the forum with proof. 10 percent non productivity rate is a lot better than 100 percent. Unless you think spewing opinions with nothing backing it up in every post is the better way to go about things. I wonder how many scans I'd have to post or things I'd have to prove to be as productive as you.

None at all. How is Darkseid being all the evil in Marvel relevant to anything in this thread? Even the threadstarter pointed out how nothing you said was on topic.

Right. As expected. This isn't random posts spread throughout a thread detailing how easily a DC character wins. Though I can see how you're not a fan of this. If I've never contributed any sort of proof or substance on the forums, I wouldn't want to be called on it either. smile

But anyway since my level is a level that shouldn't be dragged into...
Darkseid loses. Darkseid non boomtubed would swat the team, and an avatar would get killed in seconds.

You should stop harassing other members, he/she isn't trolling in that Superman really is the canon embodiment of all Story across all fiction and companies.

ODG
You are wrong.

You are boring and trolling, one should never feed a troll and you should change your name to Boring Swift. This post is best described as quanchi112 anally raping abhilegend and whatever was pooped out, slithered over to a keyboard, logged on, and typed this post.

The horror.

iceman24567
You should stop harassing other members, he/she isn't trolling in that Superman really is the canon embodiment of all Story across all fiction and companies. Stop stating your ramblings as if they are fact.

tkitna
You should stop harassing other members, he/she isn't trolling in that Superman really is the canon embodiment of all Story across all fiction and companies.

Oh, you really do believe this? I thought you were just being sarcastic at first.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Oh, you really do believe this? I thought you were just being sarcastic at first. I felt the same way about Boardwalkers rant concerning Injustice Superman becoming a omniversal threat no expression

Badabing
This thread was reported. After reading some of the posts this is how I feel:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/RobRyan_zps3bfb60a0.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/dramatic-cat-o_zpsfdct4qwb.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/ron-simmons-damn-o_zps8xod4ont.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/durblow.gif

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to warn/ban people, or end them so they can't ever reproduce.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ODG
This post is best described as quanchi112 anally raping abhilegend and whatever was pooped out, slithered over to a keyboard, logged on, and typed this post.

The horror.
Da ****? Reported

Time Immemorial
Why is Superman being talked about, he isn't even in this thread..

Carver would be ashamed

Tony Stark

confused eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing sick

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
This thread was reported. After reading some of the posts this is how I feel:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/RobRyan_zps3bfb60a0.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/dramatic-cat-o_zpsfdct4qwb.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/ron-simmons-damn-o_zps8xod4ont.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/durblow.gif

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to warn/ban people, or end them so they can't ever reproduce.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.