Theron Shan vs Jahan Cross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
The cold war Republic's top agent vs the Empire's top agent

Which of these two badass master spies comes out on top, Theron 'not a Jedi' Shan or Jahan 'Agent of the Empire' cross?

WildBantha88
Theron smile

Zenwolf
Hmm....If H2H, might lean to Cross though could be close, I feel Cross has more a fluid motion and technique.

If ranged, I feel could go either way as both agents have shown great marksmanship.

ILS
Didn't you make a thread for Jahan, wolf?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Didn't you make a thread for Jahan, wolf?

Mmmhm, sure did.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/star-wars-agent-cross-respect-thread-1599880/

ILS
Hmm. Could probably go either way.

WildBantha88
Jahan is better at h2h but I think Theron has the gear bonus on him. Gauntlets, Emps, and his implant. Especially his Gauntlets. One dart from them and its over

Zenwolf
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Jahan is better at h2h but I think Theron has the gear bonus on him. Gauntlets, Emps, and his implant. Especially his Gauntlets. One dart from them and its over

I'm not too sure, Cross has fully functional Mando armor, not sure a dart would be able to pierce said armor considering blaster bolts didn't even phase it.

Plus if we add in IN-GA that would swing the gear into Cross' favor, she is a droid but is still technically equipment as he and I.I have noted.

Although that could then be considered spite, so disregarding her I can agree Wild, that Cross has a gear edge, but I feel it's more a minor thing.

Hmm....ya know, now I wanna see a team up including Cross, Shan and Jix(Vader's personal agent) and see how they do against some guys.

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Hmm....ya know, now I wanna see a team up including Cross, Shan and Jix(Vader's personal agent) and see how they do against some guys.

I'd want to throw Morrigan Corde in there ^^

WildBantha88
well then why don't we do it?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by WildBantha88
well then why don't we do it?

I dunno who'd be a good match lol, never really good at creating fair battles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.