Ashoka the Sith Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
I hear she's to be voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar.

This is..interesting.

Nalaniel
Ahsoka, not Ashoka.

DarthAnt66
Hihihihi

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Ahsoka, not Ashoka. thumb up

Originally posted by Angelalex242

This is..interesting. You realize Ashley Eckstein is already voicing Ahsoka, right?

Darth Abonis
Ahsoka will be killed by vader.

|King Joker|
Maybe, maybe not.

ILS
S2 of Rebels should open immediately with Vader putting a lightsaber through Ahsoka's forehead, without a flicker of emotion, and then sending her corpse off into space. From that point on, Ahsoka is never mentioned again.

|King Joker|
thumb down

Emperordmb
I feel like I should've mentioned this before ILS, but please remove my online identity/username/nickname/initials from your user title.

ILS
What do you mean?

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
S2 of Rebels should open immediately with Vader putting a lightsaber through Ahsoka's forehead, without a flicker of emotion, and then sending her corpse off into space. From that point on, Ahsoka is never mentioned again.

thumb up

Emperordmb
ILS
False Emperor DMB <----This
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar147742_5.gif

That is what I mean, and you know it.

ILS
Why can't I have DMB in my title?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
thumb up thumb down

carthage
He isnt a False Emperor he is trying to Join a Yugoslavian club with the same initials? Wtf?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
Why can't I have DMB in my title?
Because it is a blatant reference to me, and an appropriation of my online identity, clearly meant to irritate me.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Because it is a blatant reference to me, and an appropriation of my online identity, clearly meant to irritate me.

And its working

Which means he's even less likely to remove it

You were probably better off not acknowledging it

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Because it is a blatant reference to me, and an appropriation of my online identity, clearly meant to irritate me. Are you claiming to own the initials "DMB"? I'm not sure you do.

Leave my "Don't Mind Boba" clan out of whatever blood feud you're trying to start with me.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
And its working

Which means he's even less likely to remove it

You were probably better off not acknowledging it
I was/am giving him a chance to remove it, before I report it to the moderators as trolling.

ILS
Me and the Don't Mind Boba Boobie army will never submit to your hostile takeover of our online identity.

ChaosTheory123
You're giving him satisfaction of appearing pissed off over it as opposed to just telling a mod

If he's actually trolling you, I doubt he gives much of a shit about a mod slapping him on the wrist

ILS
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
You're giving him satisfaction of appearing pissed off over it as opposed to just telling a mod

If he's actually trolling you, I doubt he gives much of a shit about a mod slapping him on the wrist I'm actually not trolling, I have a crew set up called "Don't Mind Boba", lol. It's in it's early stages but it's more or less a Boba Fett fan club, hence the sig.

I'm not sure why Emperordmb is upset at me. It's not my fault he genuinely believes that he owns 11% of the alphabet.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
I'm actually not trolling, I have a crew set up called "Don't Mind Boba", lol. It's in it's early stages but it's more or less a Boba Fett fan club, hence the sig.

I'm not sure why Emperordmb is upset at me. It's not my fault he genuinely believes that he owns 8% of the alphabet.

Not doubting you

Well more I don't care either way

Mostly bored

I just figured, per a troll's modus operandi, I'd point out?

You'd find it more amusing than anything if he got pissed enough to fetch a mod or call you out publicly over it like this

DarthAnt66
I don't see the problem here.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I don't see the problem here. Neither do I.

Fated Xtasy
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/8/20/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-1941-1377031267-12.gif

You sir, are a tool.

ILS
Please don't call my crew pathetic or myself a tool, or I will report you to a moderator. I didn't provoke this magnitude of hostility.

ares834
Nice sig. thumb up

Ace Hambone
Originally posted by Angelalex242

This is..interesting.

Ashley Eckstein is back voicing Ahsoka. I don't think they've announced who SMG will be voicing. They're trying to build some suspense.

|King Joker|
Yup. thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/8/20/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-1941-1377031267-12.gif

I don't see how. Creative, and hilarious, maybe.

But who's tool, I wonder.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't see how. Creative, and hilarious, maybe. ...lol.

carthage
The schism of the DMB empires is now complete.

|King Joker|
?

Selenial
Originally posted by ares834
Nice sig. thumb up

Tied it all up nicely tbh thumb up

AncientPower
Is this what the once great Jensaarai spends his time doing?

ILS
I'm still great, look at how many views I get per video.

AncientPower
Indeed, you are right up there with EvanNova....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
But who's tool, I wonder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58JrxLL3u2s&t=0m8s

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

You sir, are a tool.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.