Darth Bandon vs Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Neutral ground loc

McP
Bandon

The Ellimist
I'm actually not sure, IDK much about Bandon. It's Sirak so I'm assuming Bandon wins.

SunRazer
Now this might be a good fight. But Bandon wins.

red8
Bandon would win.

Emperordmb
Sirak. I don't see anything Bandon has that's beyond him tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah but you can't see any DBT character losing so... we can't really take that at face value rolling on floor laughing

Aurbere
Rekt

Emperordmb
I'd see them losing before Aurbere could see you making an abysmal post in a debate without thinking you're stomping whoever disagrees with you.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd see them losing before Aurbere could see you making an abysmal post in a debate without thinking you're stomping whoever disagrees with you.

Heh. Salty today aren't we?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hopefully he's salty enough to kill you via choking on the dryness of your throat. smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hopefully he's salty enough to kill you via choking on the dryness of your throat. smile

big grin

Emperordmb
No can do Skillz sad

The moisture of he and Aury's panties whenever they get within 10 feet of each other would protect them from the salt. The ****ing dead sea couldn't surmount that wetness.

Fated Xtasy
No can do Skillz sad

The moisture of he and Aury's panties whenever they get within 10 feet of each other would protect them from the salt. The ****ing dead sea couldn't surmount that wetness.

So you think of guys in panties then? TMI dmb. TmI.

Emperordmb
It's hard to not get unwanted images thrust upon my mind when you two just about **** each other's brains out in every other thread.

Aurbere
Fated needs the good Aury loving. Not my fault.

Fated Xtasy
I'm rarely on lol.

But cool, you do you boo boo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Aurbere
Fated needs the good Aury loving. Not my fault.

Sounds like compensation for not having sexual intercourse with him smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm rarely on lol.

But cool, you do you boo boo.
Which of us was it that started talking to the other one on this thread? Oh yeah. Not me.

Fated Xtasy
Which of us was it that started talking to the other one on this thread? Oh yeah. Not me.

I made a joke?

Lol can you not take those?

It's cool tho, everything is chill.

TheDarthBoy
Bandon takes this, it would be a great show case of the staff from both parties.

But I think Bandons TK is pretty good, granted im sure Sirak can defend against it.

But Bandon can be abit over his head, and Sirak seems to have a more calm demeanor when he fights, other than Bandons blood lust as a sith.

I think Sirak and Bandon might be even for but a few moments if Bandon can keep his head on.

Sirak was seen as the best Korriban had to offer to Kaans Brotherhood, which should accomidate his force abilities in some manner.

Darth Bandon was taught by Malak...one of most powerful Dark Lord of his time.

Hmmmm I would say Bandon in a very hard fight.

red8
Bandon had more real-world (lol) experience than Sirak had, having been in actual battles. He was also confirmed by Yuthura to be more powerful than herself and Uthar. I would imagine that Sirak is probably above Yuthura, but beneath Uthar.

I'd say Uthar is probably in the same league as any of Kaan's Sith Lords, aside from Kaan himself and Kas'im.

I believe Bandon would outclass Sirak in force usage and he could probably handle Sirak's dueling prowess.

QuakeBlood
up

Ursumeles
Bandon rapes.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Bandon rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.