Predator vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Who would win between a predator and the terminator from the original movie? I think their called T-101's. Or is it T-800's?

No prep.

Two scenarios:

Scenario 1: Fight takes place in a jungle.

Scenario 2: takes place in a big heavily-populated city.

Win is by either death or incapacitation.

I don't think the predator has the tools to permanently put down a terminator (even the weakest version) but was curious to hear other's opinions on the matter.

Star428
Will a mod please move this to proper forum. Sorry I posted it in wrong place.

Impediment
Moved.

Inhuman
Plasma Cannon ftw

relentless1
T 800 gets phucked

dynamix
this is a pretty hard one imo. it'll be difficult for Predator to see the terminator as no body heat will likely be generated.

relentless1
Pred can change its vision, as shown in Predator 2

Genesis-Soldier
predator blasts the terminator, sees it doesnt do the expected damage and switchs tactics to slow the termminator down enough after seeing it is a machine. eventually the terminator powers through a trap and serverly wounds the predator, terminator then crushes his throat and leaves pred to die

Placidity
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
predator blasts the terminator, sees it doesnt do the expected damage and switchs tactics to slow the termminator down enough after seeing it is a machine. eventually the terminator powers through a trap and serverly wounds the predator, terminator then crushes his throat and leaves pred to die

Were you touched by a predator as a child?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier

Pretty sure the terminator can't handle too many blasts from the plasma canon.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by FrothByte
Pretty sure the terminator can't handle too many blasts from the plasma canon.

true enough, just one from the TX put him out of commision for a while

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Placidity
Were you touched by a predator as a child?

kinda but not really, the mouth was kind of a fetish for me but his plasma cannon wasnt really that big (if you know what i mean). so yeah he didn't really give out as much as i had hoped

juggerman
Originally posted by dynamix
this is a pretty hard one imo. it'll be difficult for Predator to see the terminator as no body heat will likely be generated.

They have body heat

Time Immemorial
Pred terminates him.

juggernaut74
They fought in a comic a long time back. I think the Predator cuts his head off with his bladed disc weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.