Evil Tim Hunter Vs HOM Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Both became crazy. Which reality warper wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HOM_zps33yeu4wn.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TH_zpshawr5gyo.jpg

Supermex
Who!!? Who the f:;k is Tim Hunter?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
Who!!? Who the f:;k is Tim Hunter?

Ever watch Harry Potter? J.K. Rowling has stated that Potter was influenced by Neil Gaiman's Books of Magic. Tim Hunter is potentially the greatest mage in DC. When he turned evil, he killed most of the earth mages, including Spectre.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ever watch Harry Potter? J.K. Rowling has stated that Potter was influenced by Neil Gaiman's Books of Magic. Tim Hunter is potentially the greatest mage in DC. When he turned evil, he killed most of the earth mages, including Spectre.

Oh I didn't know that..

So then that means that Tim Hunter winssmile

Oh that was easy..

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
Oh I didn't know that..

So then that means that Tim Hunter winssmile

Oh that was easy..

HOM Wanda was also beyond average Spectre.

VastoLord1234

I didnt even know he went evil, and that whole J.K Rowling thing is new to me

BlueFnord
The Opener.

Glorificus
Batshit Wanda wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
Batshit Wanda wins.

How close would it be?

ares834
Ever watch Harry Potter? J.K. Rowling has stated that Potter was influenced by Neil Gaiman's Books of Magic.

No, she hasn't. Gaiman has claimed that both were inspired by "The Once and Future King".

Didn't know Tim Hunter went evil though.

Digi
He only went evil in a possible future, yeah? One that, I'm pretty sure, didn't come to pass. I'm not sure we can extrapolate a ton from that.

operator616
HoM Wanda wins.
Also, to be fair, Books of Magic v1 was in the early 90s, a time period when the Spectre was massively depowered anyway. Though Tim's later feats were much better.

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by operator616
HoM Wanda wins.
Also, to be fair, Books of Magic v1 was in the early 90s, a time period when the Spectre was massively depowered anyway. Though Tim's later feats were much better.

What are tims later feats? the best ones that is

operator616
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
What are tims later feats? the best ones that is

The best one would be when he unintentionally created countless universes without even realizing it. With each universe, he also manifested a part of himself in each of those universes. When he became the Merlin, he became the conduit to the song of creation, which makes and unmakes all of creation. He also iirc nullified a spell which was creating millions of universes out of paintings.

Golgo13
The best one would be when he unintentionally created countless universes without even realizing it. With each universe, he also manifested a part of himself in each of those universes. When he became the Merlin, he became the conduit to the song of creation, which makes and unmakes all of creation. He also iirc nullified a spell which was creating millions of universes out of paintings.

When he was Merlin was all of creation the whole multiverse/omniverse?

operator616
When he was Merlin was all of creation the whole multiverse/omniverse?

Yes. If i remember right several dimensions/universes were mentioned in the same series where he became Merlin, though ill have to recheck. An issue of Age of Magic also definitely confirmed the existence of the multiverse in the Tim Hunter mythos.

Golgo13
Yes. If i remember right several dimensions/universes were mentioned in the same series where he became Merlin, though ill have to recheck. An issue of Age of Magic also definitely confirmed the existence of the multiverse in the Tim Hunter mythos.

So, when he was Merlin, he was sort of a multiversal being? Did he have any impressive offensive attacks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.