Predator - Wolf vs. Robocop (2014)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Robo has his sub machine gun, pistol, and tazer, Wolf has one plasma caster, and all of his blades and nets. No crazy bombs or acid shit that can dissolve anything, or stuff like that.

They fight in an empty urban setting. Who wins?

Genesis-Soldier
i want to go predator because of the feats i have seen. i havent seen the newest robocop though given i cant really be stuffed to (no idea why it just seems like a drag)

from what i know robocop has set the bar kinda high but not enough to completely demolish a predator without recieving some kind of stomping first

Khazra Reborn
New Robo is a lot quicker and more agile than the original, but his durability is significantly less. .50 caliber and greater could pierce his armor, and kill him. Robo's hard durability is still above Wolf's but, a plasma caster round to the dome would likely do him in.

Genesis-Soldier
im in then, if what you say can be agreed by others then i am all for wolf. but i reckon the heightened agility and speed qould help him survive longer

Placidity
I think Robocop would land a headshot first.

ShadowFyre
Wouldn't matter, Wolfs armor is not the same as the unblocked from the first cap, he can take multiple head shots but not vice versa. Wolf is still faster and more agile and strength is a wash. Wolf has much more actual experience, but the AI should compensate for that. If this was an elder yautja from the comics, it would be an utter stomp. As it is, a good battle and one I would like to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.