Black Widow Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hey I'm relatively new to the comic scene and I'm a newb lol. Anyway this is both characters at their primes. They've got their full equipment and all morals are off. Who wins?

Location: Dark alley with dumpster and cans all over the place.

(Sorry if it's spite)

StiltmanFTW
Hi, welcome to the Versus Forum. We're all borderline insane here stick out tongue

It is spite. Elektra stomps.

They had one close fight, but on average Elektra is simply more impressive...

deathslash
Xtasy? Never thought I'd see you outside of the star wars forums. Anyway, elektra is definitely going to win here. She has enough bullet timing feats to suggest that Natasha 's guns will be ineffective, is solidly above her in h2h skill, and I'm pretty sure that she also has telepathic abilities. I see widow winning one, maybe two fights at the max. A closer fight would be Lady Shiva vs elektra.

Stay on this forum long enough and you'll learn a lot. Also, keep checking the ownage thread for new posts (it's full of fun, fresh, and interesting fights).

BruceSkywalker
Elektra maims

warden515
Morals on, Natasha would give her a decent fight before going down. However, as per the premise, morals off, in the dark alley, Elektra would gut her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.