Emperor Joker Vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/EJ_zpsjw6fw5qk.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/FR_zps3wbxhqrq.jpg

riv6672
Knee jerk: I'm going with the Joker.
If i'm wrong i have no problem with that, as Franklin's all kinds of powerful.

Galan007
EJ, unquestionably. His powers are far beyond Franklin's.

zopzop
EJ mutilates Franklin.

riv6672
How the HELL did i get in the majority?

... Must be some sort of joke.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It's spite, actually.

riv6672
Most of Golgo13s threads get labelled that.
I take the labelers into account, as i believe a weaker character can beat stronger ones.
The term spite usually gets thrown around when they cant figure out how the characters might do that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by riv6672
Most of Golgo13s threads get labelled that.
I take the labelers into account, as i believe a weaker character can beat stronger ones.
The term spite usually gets thrown around when they cant figure out how the characters might do that.

Franklin might trick EJ and win, but he has not the power to well overpower him.
But yes, generally you are right. Most people base their opinion on "powerset" vs "powerset" and forget the overall portrayal of a character, his history and that he is destined to lose.

riv6672
Destined to lose.
Agree to disagree.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by riv6672
Destined to lose.
Agree to disagree.

I meant Joker, he is a villain, that's what they do ^^.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Franklin might trick EJ and win, but he has not the power to well overpower him.
But yes, generally you are right. Most people base their opinion on "powerset" vs "powerset" and forget the overall portrayal of a character, his history and that he is destined to lose. irony

krisblaze
But yes, generally you are right. Most people base their opinion on "powerset" vs "powerset" and forget the overall portrayal of a character, his history and that he is destined to lose.

This is a bit off from KMC policy.

I don't make it and I don't call the shots, but the way things have been supposed to go these last years, it's about feats/portrayal/capabilities.

The fact that a character historically loses because he's the villain should have nooooooo bearing on these matchups.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Insane Titan
irony

Can you explain it?

Originally posted by krisblaze
This is a bit off from KMC policy.

I don't make it and I don't call the shots, but the way things have been supposed to go these last years, it's about feats/portrayal/capabilities.

The fact that a character historically loses because he's the villain should have nooooooo bearing on these matchups.

I know, that's why I gave EJ the win here. If we would go by Comic fight not Forum fight everything would change and chaos would rule in KMC!

Insane Titan
Can you explain it?

I know, that's why I gave EJ the win here. If we would go by Comic fight not Forum fight everything would change and chaos would rule in KMC! seeing as you choose who wins is dependent on which company they come from or how much you dislike the character /fanboy of said character in the thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
seeing as you choose who wins is dependent on which company they come from or how much you dislike the character /fanboy of said character in the thread.

Not true at all. I go mostly by portrayals and not powersets. I don't like Joker and like Franklin more for example, I gave Joker still the win as his powers are greater, in a Forum fight he wins, what's wrong with this? I just said that I can understand the people who said that Franklin wins, and from a comic book point of view this is possible. I like Superman and I don't have a problem with Thor, still I see them as equals, because that's how they were portrayed imho in the Crossover.

The way I choose a winner depends solely on my humor at the moment I read a thread.

Insane Titan
Lie to yourself all you want, if it helps you sleep that's fine

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lie to yourself of you want, if it helps you sleep that's fine

No need for it. But go one with your hate.

Insane Titan
Hate ? It's pity.

riv6672
Get a room.

stick out tongue

krisblaze
If we would go by Comic fight not Forum fight everything would change and chaos would rule in KMC!

smile

There certainly wouldn't be much of a point to KMC.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hate ? It's pity.

I told you this a couple of times and now you try to use my stance toward you as yours? Funny. hug

Insane Titan
I told you this a couple of times and now you try to use my stance toward you as yours? Funny. hug another lie from you. Proves my original.

Prof. T.C McAbe
another lie from you. Proves my original.
Iow.
You are a loveless, angry little creature full of hate. ^^

Insane Titan
Iow.
You are a loveless, angry little creature full of hate. ^^ again, whatever helps you sleep so you can keep lying to yourself.

riv6672
Best Western, if you guys are on a budget...laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.