Superman: SIEGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Every scenario, every battle, is exactly the same except for one difference.

Superman takes the place of The Sentry.

What happens?

1)Pre-Boot
2)DCNU Superman

One_Angry_Scot
Neither of them will get past the Norn empowered characters.

Considering that was what was actually needed to pierce the Voids body. They'll both be fighting a serious Thor too. Sentry was extremely powerful during Siege and that's how he could blitz through most things he encountered.

The Supermen dont have that same degree of power.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Neither of them will get past the Norn empowered characters.

Considering that was what was actually needed to pierce the Voids body. They'll both be fighting a serious Thor too. Sentry was extremely powerful during Siege and that's how he could blitz through most things he encountered.

The Supermen dont have that same degree of power.

Not sure if they would be able to get past Owen either.

krisblaze
Well, Superman CAN rip Ares in half but he certainly wouldn't.

Then again Superman wouldn't attack Asgard at all.

Aaaaanyways, Superman vs Thor is a fairly close fight to me, so considering that he needed to take on a lot of other people in the process he'll probably lose.

Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure if they would be able to get past Owen either.
Owen's not in Siege though, is he?

carver9
Superman can't clear this but in some scenarios, he will do good. His fight with Thor will last a bit but the help Thor had would change things. Can't see him ripping Ares in half. Ares was a legit top tier physically. Wasn't it mentioned that ripping Ares in half weakened Sentry? Can't remember if that was mentioned in a canon comic or in the what if. Anyways, Superman does good but he will not replicate everything Sentry did.

abhilegend
Superman would rip Ares in half if he wants. Ares is no top tier.

Sin I AM
He'd rip ares just as easily, he'd sink asgard, i dont think he'd beat loki but then again loki wanted to die. Norn powered heroes should slow him down enough for thor to beat him. If he has voids mindset without Bob's suicidal tendencies he clears.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Superman can't clear this but in some scenarios, he will do good. His fight with Thor will last a bit but the help Thor had would change things. Can't see him ripping Ares in half. Ares was a legit top tier physically. Wasn't it mentioned that ripping Ares in half weakened Sentry? Can't remember if that was mentioned in a canon comic or in the what if. Anyways, Superman does good but he will not replicate everything Sentry did.

Quit lowballing

Insane Titan
Superman does as well Hulk

Damborgson

It was mentioned in a what if, take that as you will.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Damborgson
Carver takes it up the rear, as you know.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Thanks bro. I had a feeling it was in the what if. That's why I brought it up. Thanks again.

Damborgson
thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
Thanks bro. I had a feeling it was in the what if. That's why I brought it up. Thanks again.

It's What If #200 (What if Norman Osborn won the Siege of Asgard)

If you want to read it.

carver9
It's What If #200 (What if Norman Osborn won the Siege of Asgard)

If you want to read it.

thumb up

My two great KMCers. Even though me and Damborgson have different opinions about Hulk vs Thor (Hulk would spleen snap him), he's always helpful. You as well Angry. I am about to look at this now.

h1a8
I don't see Superman beating Owen. Can't Owen regenerate his body at will?

carver9
Forgot about Owen.

Reflassshh
Owen wasn't in siege, was he?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Owen wasn't in siege, was he? No , he fought him in Dark Avengers iirc

carver9
Owen wasn't in siege, was he?

Thats what I'm thinking but it was around the same time though and it happened in Dark Avengers. Is it not usable?

Board Walker
Superman as well as Grey Hulk would be victorious in the SIEGE story arc.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman as well as Grey Hulk would be victorious in the SIEGE story arc.

facepalm

http://i.imgur.com/Z3ytBGp.gif

Badabing
facepalm

http://i.imgur.com/Z3ytBGp.gif You should relax and go have a "seat". biscuits

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Badabing
You should relax and go have a "seat". biscuits

thumb down

http://i.imgur.com/OzTipJP.gif

Board Walker
facepalm

I will explain as to why DCNU superman would be victorious in the Siege story arc. It is rather simple in that DCNU Superman possesses speed and strength in the Trans tier, the combination of those stats along with his extreme intellect makes him unrivaled by anyone present in the SIEGE arc.

Superman would simply use his maximum speed and decapitate everyone that is posed against him in the SIEGE story line. Superman's extreme brilliance and intelligence would allow him to create a plan to mentally destroy Owen, which is likely the only one in the entire SIEGE arc that could survive a speed blitz.

Grey Hulk on the other hand could win the SIEGE arc by utilization of his massive unrivaled strength, and a propulsion engine. Osborn and Doom could create for Grey Hulk a launching device, which the Grey Hulk would then move at above light speeds and omni slam everyone to death as he flys around the world. Obviously multiple launches will be needed, but the war would be over relatively quickly.

One_Angry_Scot
I will explain as to why DCNU superman would be victorious in the Siege story arc. It is rather simple in that DCNU Superman possesses speed and strength in the Trans tier, the combination of those stats along with his extreme intellect makes him unrivaled by anyone present in the SIEGE arc.

Superman would simply use his maximum speed and decapitate everyone that is posed against him in the SIEGE story line. Superman's extreme brilliance and intelligence would allow him to create a plan to mentally destroy Owen, which is likely the only one in the entire SIEGE arc that could survive a speed blitz.

Grey Hulk on the other hand could win the SIEGE arc by utilization of his massive unrivaled strength, and a propulsion engine. Osborn and Doom could create for Grey Hulk a launching device, which the Grey Hulk would then move at above light speeds and omni slam everyone to death as he flys around the world. Obviously multiple launches will be needed, but the war would be over relatively quickly.

http://i.imgur.com/OJsqfLF.jpg

Board Walker
http://i.imgur.com/OJsqfLF.jpg

That is rather rude Scott, even though I may perceive your posts as being downright cruel, insulting, and trollish I do not state you as such. In fact I have always listened to every post you have made poised towards me, and I have always responded to you with my honest answers backed by scans.

One_Angry_Scot
That is rather rude Scott, even though I may perceive your posts as being downright cruel, insulting, and trollish I do not state you as such. In fact I have always listened to every post you have made poised towards me, and I have always responded to you with my honest answers backed by scans.

I don't hate you either. I'm sure deep down you're a nice man/woman.

I was just kidding around.

I just think you are being a bit silly with how you describe certain things. Like the whole Omniversal hole thing. I just sometimes think you're deliberately hyping feats for no reason.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Behave guys, I love you both, don't fight! Fight Bada instead, he deserves it. I mean God had his reason to kill of all the Dinosaurs. biscuits

ODG
Ares embedded his enchanted adamantine axe right deep into Sentry's gut in his fight. I know Superman can heal, but I don't think he could just shrug it off like Sentry did as he was Voiding out.

Anyway, even Voidtry hadn't really healed it up by the time Thor engaged him and considering all the lightning he was throwing about, I don't see a wounded Superman making it past Thor.

He'd certainly get wrecked hard by all the Norn-empowered heroes. Hell, Cap's shield and Mjolnir were blowing holes through Void with the Norn enchantments.

Mindset

Grey Hulk on the other hand could win the SIEGE arc by utilization of his massive unrivaled strength, and a propulsion engine. Osborn and Doom could create for Grey Hulk a launching device, which the Grey Hulk would then move at above light speeds and omni slam everyone to death as he flys around the world. Obviously multiple launches will be needed, but the war would be over relatively quickly. This is maybe one of the worst posts I've ever read.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
This is maybe one of the worst posts I've ever read. Bw rivals h1 in terms of a horrific, comically challenged poster.

Both Supermen utterly fail. They lack the power of Sentry/Void. Thir alone would beat Superman and even if he went down the rest easily ko Superman, again.

laughing out loud

carver9
WTF. Quan, you took a vacation?

quanchi112
WTF. Quan, you took a vacation? Witcher 2.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Witcher 2.

Lol...game? If so, that's understandable.

quanchi112
Lol...game? If so, that's understandable. Yes, game. Great game. It isn no Dragon Age Inquisition but it's far better than that shit series, elder scrolls.

Sin I AM
Bw rivals h1 in terms of a horrific, comically challenged poster.

Both Supermen utterly fail. They lack the power of Sentry/Void. Thir alone would beat Superman and even if he went down the rest easily ko Superman, again.

laughing out loud

Qft

Welcome back

Golgo13
facepalm

Nice. thumb up

playa1258
Great, so the head low-baller of the anti-Superman squad is back.

Branlor Swift
I'm 80 percent sure you weren't born in 1258.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Great, so the head low-baller of the anti-Superman squad is back. Fear me.

playa1258
Looking forward to your barely peak human Superman. Your low balling of Superman makes Carver weep with envy.

abhilegend
Put him on ignore. I am surprised anybody even takes him seriously after all these years.

celeyhyga17
Witcher 2.
Wait.. Witcher 2 was crappy. Definitely no DAInq.. And definitely no ES...

quanchi112
Looking forward to your barely peak human Superman. Your low balling of Superman makes Carver weep with envy. Acting like he stacks up to Sentry is not reality. Delusions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Put him on ignore. I am surprised anybody even takes him seriously after all these years. Irony. This from a guy whose own scans prove you wrong so often it has become your theme.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait.. Witcher 2 was crappy. Definitely no DAInq.. And definitely no ES... Elder scrolls is crapola to me. I'm all about the story. Witcher 2 had an awesome story and great characters.

playa1258
Put him on ignore. I am surprised anybody even takes him seriously after all these years. I don't and he knows I'm not serious.

Decimus
Elder scrolls is crapola to me. I'm all about the story. Witcher 2 had an awesome story and great characters.
Explains a lot ...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Decimus
Explains a lot ... Read reviews and see that pretty much most agree that in terms of story the Witcher shits right down the elder scrolls mouth.

carver9
Did you beat the game?

quanchi112
Did you beat the game? Which one ?

carver9
Witcher.

quanchi112
Witcher. the second one I just beat yesterday. I never played the first one.

carver9
the second one I just beat yesterday. I never played the first one.

Gotcha. What made you buy the second one? People usually base their opinions off the first game before getting the second and 3rd one.

quanchi112
Gotcha. What made you buy the second one? People usually base their opinions off the first game before getting the second and 3rd one. I do not pc game. It was never made available on a console. I just beat Inquisition and wanted bother rpg. Witcher though no Dragon Age did not disappoint. Epic storyline and solid antagonist and protagonist to this game. The story had many twists and turns.

carver9
I know one thing, the previews for that game looks beastly. I was thinking about getting it but I will watch someone play it on twitch first before buying it. Just to get a quick glimpse of what the game is about and some of the action scenea.

carver9
I'm talking about Witcher 3 though. Witcher 2 is kinda old.

quanchi112
I know one thing, the previews for that game looks beastly. I was thinking about getting it but I will watch someone play it on twitch first before buying it. Just to get a quick glimpse of what the game is about and some of the action scenea. Yeah, I will definitely get witcher 3 now that I played through the second one. With rpg's I like I usually play through twice so I have to beat this one more time. I tried playing Skyrim and it really blew.

krisblaze
Put him on ignore. I am surprised anybody even takes him seriously after all these years.
Nobody here takes anybody seriously after all these years.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by krisblaze

That's true, but there are people you don't take serious because of their bias and lowballing, then there are people you don't take serious because of their sympathetic personality, then there are people you don't take serious because they act on purpose like comedians and then there is "kmc scum" you just ignore, because they lie, try to annoy with their trolling or because they are just plain Dumb0G.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
That's true, but there are people you don't take serious because of their bias and lowballing, then there are people you don't take serious because of their sympathetic personality, then there are people you don't take serious because they act on purpose like comedians and then there is "kmc scum" you just ignore, because they lie, try to annoy with their trolling or because they are just plain Dumb0G.

I cleared my ignore list for christmas.

Biggest mistake I ever made smile

Damborgson
I have some people on ignore. They're quoted so much though that bit doesn't make a difference.

Board Walker
Can't we all just get along =)?

Damborgson
SHUT THE **** UP. BOARD. WALKER.

Damborgson
smile

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Golgo13
I cleared my ignore list for christmas.

Biggest mistake I ever made smile

Hahaha.

LordofBrooklyn
Acting like he stacks up to Sentry is not reality. Delusions.

The Emo eggplant lover has slithered back into the forum.

Watch your mouth.

JBL
They get destroyed. Neither can match Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Emo eggplant lover has slithered back into the forum.

Watch your mouth. Says the guy who went into hiding after O. State wrecked Oregon.

laughing out loud

Sentry is on another level.

-Pr-

thumb up

Some less than others, but sure.

Board Walker
In all honesty DCNU Superman has demonstrated that he could hyper time blitz Marvel Earth and hyper power slam slap his hands at every fempto second, that alone would kill anyone on marvel earth.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Can't we all just get along =)?

Honestly, I love you <3, no homo, hug

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

Some less than others, but sure.

I don't take Pr or Bada seriously thumb up

Reflassshh
I take everyone seriously. Even BW and his omni slams.

Decimus
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait.. Witcher 2 was crappy. Definitely no DAInq.. And definitely no ES...
thumb up bunny thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up bunny thumb up Elder scrolls sucks.

Decimus
Elder scrolls sucks.
Lol you suck why don't you back to your cousin I hear he likes to keep it in the family troll thumb up

Board Walker
Let's get back on topic, we wouldn't to attract the ire of the modsm

h1a8
Originally posted by ODG
Ares embedded his enchanted adamantine axe right deep into Sentry's gut in his fight. I know Superman can heal, but I don't think he could just shrug it off like Sentry did as he was Voiding out.

Anyway, even Voidtry hadn't really healed it up by the time Thor engaged him and considering all the lightning he was throwing about, I don't see a wounded Superman making it past Thor.

He'd certainly get wrecked hard by all the Norn-empowered heroes. Hell, Cap's shield and Mjolnir were blowing holes through Void with the Norn enchantments. That's if Superman doesn't use his superspeed (which is far greater than any speed Sentry used against Ares and others). If Superman speed blitzes throughout then he has a good chance of matching and exceeding Sentry.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
That's if Superman doesn't use his superspeed (which is far greater than any speed Sentry used against Ares and others). If Superman speed blitzes throughout then he has a good chance of matching and exceeding Sentry. The only thing superman's speed will do is keep him alive a little longer before he gets wrecked. Funny how speed is superman's saving grace, yet when other just as fast or faster characters speed cop-out is used, people cry. If speed was so hard to overcome, how come clark gets his ass handed to him in comics??

carver9
Don't see speed being used when Heralds are pitted against Darkseid. Using H1 type of argument, Gladiator should stomp Darkseid 10/10 without getting touched. Hell, Surfer, Hyperion, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, all of these people should outright kill him in the fraction of a second. DCNU Doomsday would get wrecked by these people as well. That's if we use H1 style type of debating. He will never say this though.

JBL
Don't see speed being used when Heralds are pitted against Darkseid. Using H1 type of argument, Gladiator should stomp Darkseid 10/10 without getting touched. Hell, Surfer, Hyperion, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, all of these people should outright kill him in the fraction of a second. DCNU Doomsday would get wrecked by these people as well. That's if we use H1 style type of debating. He will never say this though. So true. I tell you carver, its as if superman gets special treatment while the abilities of others are overlooked or brushed under the rug in order to make superman jungle big-shot number 1 in some minds. sad

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
So true. I tell you carver, its as if superman gets special treatment while the abilities of others are overlooked or brushed under the rug in order to make superman jungle big-shot number 1 in some minds. sad

thumb up

quanchi112
Lol you suck why don't you back to your cousin I hear he likes to keep it in the family troll thumb up It is laughable. Witcher dominates it and Dragon Age utterly rapes it.

Mindset
Sentry would rko Supes outta nowhere.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry would rko Supes outta nowhere. thumb up

playa1258
Superman is a better fighter than Sentry.

playa1258
Nice to see the Anti-Superman circle jerk squad making their return.

Board Walker
Superman would lobotomize every opponent at speeds none of them could even react to

LordofBrooklyn
Don't see speed being used when Heralds are pitted against Darkseid. Using H1 type of argument, Gladiator should stomp Darkseid 10/10 without getting touched. Hell, Surfer, Hyperion, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, all of these people should outright kill him in the fraction of a second. DCNU Doomsday would get wrecked by these people as well. That's if we use H1 style type of debating. He will never say this though.

You're already pushing it with that sig.

Don't anger me!

JBL
Superman would lobotomize every opponent at speeds none of them could even react to And he has done this how many times? It would be very helpful if and somewhat nice if this so-called belief was actually shown in the comic against comparable foes and comparable number of the foes.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Insane Titan
No , he fought him in Dark Avengers iirc
Thats what I'm thinking but it was around the same time though and it happened in Dark Avengers. Is it not usable?
Lol I just saw this.

If it were a 'Superman: Dark reign' thread, by all means. But it isn't, so I don't think it'd be fair game.

JBL
Nice to see the Anti-Superman circle jerk squad making their return. True, all one has to say is that they think superman would lose and they, no matter the number, no matter the proof be it scans or belief, they...... by superman fans........ are automatically inducted into the anti-superman hall of fame while failing to realize that they are in a group themselves, a group that thinks its a crime to vote against superman, a crime to say he would lose, a crime to say that he's not the fastest. In short. superman is untouchable, unbeatable and has diplomatic immunity from an ass whooping in their minds. Shall we so-called anti-superman jerks join this group?? I THINK NOT. wink

Reflassshh
But you neither provide scans nor debate iirc.

JBL
But you neither provide scans nor debate iirc. How does one debate or show scans to people who think superman is god of comics? the minute you say he would lose, the conversation shifts into.. you hate superman mode. They wont debate, they cherry pick scans and all they say and want to hear is....... Superman wins!!. Nothing else.

quanchi112
Superman is a better fighter than Sentry. Ridiculous. Superman can't take on the Jla amped by horn stones and Loki at the same time. He isn't in Sentry's league.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
How does one debate or show scans to people who think superman is god of comics? the minute you say he would lose, the conversation shifts into.. you hate superman mode. They wont debate, they cherry pick scans and all they say and want to hear is....... Superman wins!!. Nothing else.

Your posts are even worse than JBL's commentating.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by JBL
How does one debate or show scans to people who think superman is god of comics? the minute you say he would lose, the conversation shifts into.. you hate superman mode. They wont debate, they cherry pick scans and all they say and want to hear is....... Superman wins!!. Nothing else. It happens with every major character around here, maybe to a lesser degree but still.

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your posts are even worse than JBL's commentating. I know,i know, superman go and beat up the beyonder and steal his powers and crush all that is.... then again, he does not need beyonders power right? The power you give him is greater. By the way,JBL thinks superman suck.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
How does one debate or show scans to people who think superman is god of comics? the minute you say he would lose, the conversation shifts into.. you hate superman mode. They wont debate, they cherry pick scans and all they say and want to hear is....... Superman wins!!. Nothing else.

That might be true for some people, but not for you.

JBL
That might be true for some people, but not for you. Its true and i can prove it.

Branlor Swift
With all due respect and I mean with all due respect, your opinion is more worthless than a cock flavoured log of shit.

The only thing it appears you actually post is anti DC/Superman and pro Gladiator/Marvel things. Are they based of facts? I'm sure you're bound to squeeze a loaf or two accidentally in there, but most of the times it's pure shit. A lot of people have shit opinions, but you pointing out that and acting like your posts have enough merit to change shit into wine is pure shit.

Your posts are only meant to shit up a character and piss people off. You're not trying to change people's shitty minds. You're just trying to get everyone to wallow in the shit with you while you put on shitcade acting like you're mad they won't accept your shit, when really you're as happy as a pig in shit. Probably happier.

But yes, let's watch you shit on a character and posters because they won't listen to you on your shititific reasons as to why Superman sucks shit and why Gladiator is so much better. Because people are much more prone to agree when there's a shiticane brewing right down their noses.

Mindset
"Cock flavoured log of shit"

Bran, you've done it again!

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Its true and i can prove it.

Good luck.

Gonna be hard to prove to anyone that you don't hate Superman, but fair dues for trying.

JBL
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
With all due respect and I mean with all due respect, your opinion is more worthless than a cock flavoured log of shit.

The only thing it appears you actually post is anti DC/Superman and pro Gladiator/Marvel things. Are they based of facts? I'm sure you're bound to squeeze a loaf or two accidentally in there, but most of the times it's pure shit. A lot of people have shit opinions, but you pointing out that and acting like your posts have enough merit to change shit into wine is pure shit.

Your posts are only meant to shit up a character and piss people off. You're not trying to change people's shitty minds. You're just trying to get everyone to wallow in the shit with you while you put on shitcade acting like you're mad they won't accept your shit, when really you're as happy as a pig in shit. Probably happier.

But yes, let's watch you shit on a character and posters because they won't listen to you on your shititific reasons as to why Superman sucks shit and why Gladiator is so much better. Because people are much more prone to agree when there's a shiticane brewing right down their noses. I rest my case PR. From anti DC/Superman to pro gladiator(how is he in this?) to shit and little piggies wallowing in shit. All because i and others think superman would not do as well as sentry. Thanks Santa. big grin

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I rest my case PR. From anti DC/Superman to pro gladiator(how is he in this?) to shit and little piggies wallowing in shit. All because i and others think superman would not do as well as sentry. Thanks Santa. big grin

That really doesn't prove anything.

You can pretend your own posting hasn't coloured people's opinions of said posts, but that's living in a dream world, tbh.

Bran didn't just come up with that opinion out of the blue... Or are you saying he did?

Branlor Swift
I don't even like Superman or DC anymore really. And Superman does lose but that's not what your posts were about were they?

I just don't have a shit peanut lodged in my brain damaging my ability to logically think. Plain and simple there's a reason your posts don't work right from what you pretend they were supposed to be. Your gears are so tightly covered in shit that they don't spin the way they should. Everyone else is filled with bias and shit, and they're tainting your fecal matter-less world of unity.

One can have differing opinions. Two people can even discuss two differing opinions without effect. But even the slightest pro Superman remark just sets your bowels on overdrive. From you no real discussion can happen since you're the first to shitlip your way around a thread.
Maybe all Superman fans are unreasonable, but your view of the situation is so tainted in shit it's hard to take anything as a fact. If I went around slinging feces at every Thor fan at every turn, I'm sure their response wouldn't make me enjoy the character either.

JBL
Good luck.

Gonna be hard to prove to anyone that you don't hate Superman, but fair dues for trying. Not really. Its only superman fans that claim that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Not really. Its only superman fans that claim that.

Not true.

I honestly don't mind people just saying they don't like Superman. Nobody expects you to. But this fake, pretend "oh I really like him, he's just not as good as anyone I remotely like otherwise" bullshit just makes you look petty.

JBL is a wrestling gawd, but you come across as a CBV fraud.

And you can do better than that. Just be honest.

JBL
I don't even like Superman or DC anymore really. And Superman does lose but that's not what your posts were about were they?

I just don't have a shit peanut lodged in my brain damaging my ability to logically think. Plain and simple there's a reason your posts don't work right from what you pretend they were supposed to be. Your gears are so tightly covered in shit that they don't spin the way they should. Everyone else is filled with bias and shit, and they're tainting your fecal matter-less world of unity. You must have some other form of mental handicap then. I said that all one has to do is say that superman would lose and his fans come claiming that anyone who say this is a superman hater, then you come along like a self proclaimed translator spewing crap that has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand. Again, thanks for proving my point Santa.

Branlor Swift

Nice, nicely done.

JBL
Not true.

I honestly don't mind people just saying they don't like Superman. Nobody expects you to. But this fake, pretend "oh I really like him, he's just not as good as anyone I remotely like otherwise" bullshit just makes you look petty.

And you can do better than that. Just be honest. If people were to tell the truth about superman, i would be more than happy to agree and defend the truth, but when they start bringing in real world calculations, myths and untrue statements, i will not agree to that for superman or any other character. Superman is the most wanked character on here, thanos, hulk, thor or any other character dont come close. you dont see fans of them claiming people hate them because someone said they would lose.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JBL
You must have some other form of mental handicap then. I said that all one has to do is say that superman would lose and his fans come claiming that anyone who say this is a superman hater, then you come along like a self proclaimed translator spewing crap that has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand. Again, thanks for proving my point Santa. Read edit.

And that's not what you do at all, and that's not what happens to other people.

You come around a thread just waiting in the shadows with a stench hard to ignore. Then you come in and you don't just say Superman loses, you lowball the absolute shit out of him and then throw a couple pieces of cornshit at the fans. And you get called a hater because you just like to take the kind of shit that takes an entire roll of toilet paper to get clean on Superman.

You've built a reputation on just squatting on Superman face and wanting him to tongue you decent. Even if you yourself are civil in a thread you will still be called a hater because that's what you are. As sure as shit you don't like the character, and that's obvious to everyone except the part of your shit brain that thinks it's a good idea to play the victim card.

People don't get called a hater for saying Superman loses. People get called a hater for being a shit loving hater. What you do is essentially put a cherrybomb in a freshly soiled toilet and then get surprised when the shit comes right back in your shitlips.

If you truley want to change the Superman fans minds, then make some actual intelligent arguments for once instead of just shit stomping all across the character and anyone defending him.

JBL
Nice, nicely done. You do know that he was the first person to claim that i hated superman when i joined. So dont get caught up in this fusion.

JBL
Read edit.

And that's not what you do at all, and that's not what happens to other people.

You come around a thread just waiting in the shadows with a stench hard to ignore. Then you come in and you don't just say Superman loses, you lowball the absolute shit out of him and then throw a couple pieces of cornshit at the fans. And you get called a hater because you just like to take the kind of shit that takes an entire roll of toilet paper to get clean on Superman.

You've built a reputation on just squatting on Superman face and wanting him to tongue you decent. Even if you yourself are civil in a thread you will still be called a hater because that's what you are. As sure as shit you don't like the character, and that's obvious to everyone except the part of your shit brain that thinks it's a good idea to play the victim card.

People don't get called a hater for saying Superman loses. People get called a hater for being a shit loving hater. What you do is essentially put a cherrybomb in a freshly soiled toilet and then get surprised when the shit comes right back in your shitlips.

If you truley want to change the Superman fans minds, then make some actual intelligent arguments for once instead of just shit stomping all across the character and anyone defending him. SIGH! Show me one post where i lowballed superman.

Tony Stark
No and No and it's NOT close

Reflassshh
Bran, he doesn't lowball because he doesn't make arguments at all.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JBL
SIGH! Show me one post where i lowballed superman. Well whatever I guess.
On the subject of Superman holding a black hole. Abhi's first sentence is the only thing responding to you.

Originally posted by JBL
Name a black hole that could not destroy a room or batman??????????????????????????????? Pretty strong huh?????? roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid's multiversal black hole which was dragging the whole multiverse down with him.
And your wild theories too.

At least what writer said was supported in the comic. Where did you get that black hole was supposed to grow and consume the solar system? Let me guess, just pulled out of your behind to undermine this feat? Along with Batman survived it.

Atom said ANY screw up and the solar system would be destroyed. What do you have to refute that statement? Did Atom say that "Wait, that black hole would grow and destroy the solar system" Originally posted by JBL
Common sense should tell you that the black hole escaping that field, would expand (grow) and gain power to destroy the solar system, as it stood, lanturn and superman prevented it from expanding to that point, it was weak, it did not even affect the room they were in let alone the solar system. That black hole was nowhere near full power, if it was at full size, then the solar system would be toast, but low and behold! you superman fans try and give that thing full power and at the same sweep of the hand, try and dismiss lanturns part in containing that thing in a joint effort to elevate superman. You then turn around and insult anyone that see through your folly and of course other superman fans will support you, right down to socks and the house of el. I consider you my friend, so i can tell you this..... Stop. Just stop. Make me proud of you,not correcting you every turn. And don't get mouthy with me either.

It's pretty telling when you can find an example of everything I said on the first page of your recent posts. Trust I shant need to dig in that shitpit any longer.

JBL
Well whatever I guess.
On the subject of Superman holding a black hole. Abhi's first sentence is the only thing responding to you.

It's pretty telling when you can find an example of everything I said on the first page of your recent posts. Trust I shant need to dig in that shitpit any longer. A freaking blackhole the size of a half dollar???? That blackhole crap got debunked long ago and not by me. Try again.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JBL
A freaking blackhole the size of a half dollar???? That blackhole crap got debunked long ago and not by me. Try again. It's not about the legitimacy of the feat, it's about you lowballing it because it didn't destroy a room and then attacking Abhi because he responded.

Don't make excuses for your lowballing when you damned well know those balls are hanging to the floor.

And here for instance. You flip shit on Superman fans because you read h1 and Board Walker posts. Those aren't Superman fans. Those are trolls. They do not speak for any group.

And even here, you think you can write off my words because I repeatedly fling the word shit at you and you think saying I'm a Superman fan carries your words. If you don't think much of my words because I'm flinging my shit at you and I appear to be on a biased side then how do you think you come off? If all it takes is a couple shits and a side for you to label me in a group then how do you think you shouldn't be labeled a hater?
The first thing you do is say Superman loses. The next thing you do is fling shit in every other direction but your side. But you think that should be disregarded and self defeated if it happens to you? Eat shit.

And to answer the initial prodding, you can't prove it's true because everything surrounding you is mired in shit. If something happens in an instance involving you, it devolved to that point due to anger. Either for and against you. You can't get the real picture because you don't allow it. You can't attack people, refuse to post proof and then think someone's response to that is an accurate portrayal just because they scorned your anus.

No, if you want to prove your thesis, you will have to go outside your own mist of shit.

playa1258
JBL probably shit all over Superman's universe crossing feat and tanking black holes.

JBL
It's not about the legitimacy of the feat, it's about you lowballing it because it didn't destroy a room and then attacking Abhi because he responded.

Don't make excuses for your lowballing when you damned well know those balls are hanging to the floor.

And here for instance. You flip shit on Superman fans because you read h1 and Board Walker posts. Those aren't Superman fans. Those are trolls. They do not speak for any group.

And even here, you think you can write off my words because I repeatedly fling the word shit at you and you think saying I'm a Superman fan carries your words. If you don't think much of my words because I'm flinging my shit at you and I appear to be on a biased side then how do you think you come off? If all it takes is a couple shits and a side for you to label me in a group then how do you think you shouldn't be labeled a hater?
The first thing you do is say Superman loses. The next thing you do is fling shit in every other direction but your side. But you think that should be disregarded and self defeated if it happens to you? Eat shit.

And to answer the initial prodding, you can't prove it's true because everything surrounding you is mired in shit. If something happens in an instance involving you, it devolved to that point due to anger. Either for and against you. You can't get the real picture because you don't allow it. You can't attack people, refuse to post proof and then think someone's response to that is an accurate portrayal just because they scorned your anus.

No, if you want to prove your thesis, you will have to go outside your own mist of shit. You used a post from abhil? REALLY?? Do you know his twisted history? That blackhole did not affect that room. Try blowing up a balloon while i hold in tight in my closed hand, then try it after i release it. That blackhole did not affect a freaking room but abhil claimed it was galaxy destroying power in supermans hand, it only reached that power when it was released and started expanding, that's what abhil failed to notice, i was one to help point that fact out to him but i was not the one who caught him in his crap.

JBL
JBL probably shit all over Superman's universe crossing feat and tanking black holes. No troll/sock allowed please.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
You used a post from abhil? REALLY?? Do you know his twisted history? That blackhole did not affect that room. Try blowing up a balloon while i hold in tight in my closed hand, then try it after i release it. That blackhole did not affect a freaking room but abhil claimed it was galaxy destroying power in supermans hand, it only reached that power when it was released and started expanding, that's what abhil failed to notice, i was one to help point that fact out to him but i was not the one who caught him in his crap. So you are actually arguing that since the black hole didn't affect the room then it was a weak black hole despite the fact that Superman shielded the room by holding the black hole? If that the case then you have to throw away every Hulk feat because his pants weren't damaged or anyone's feat since their clothes wasn't damaged.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
So you are actually arguing that since the black hole didn't affect the room then it was a weak black hole despite the fact that Superman shielded the room by holding the black hole? If that the case then you have to throw away every Hulk feat because his pants weren't damaged or anyone's feat since their clothes wasn't damaged. See, you give all credit to superman and sweep GLs part under the rug. Catch it while its weak, get it away before its strong is what happened. The thing breached the containment field and superman AND GL contained it. Now how did supes grab it? It had to be free of the containment unit right? did the room get destroyed? It would have expanded and gotten strong enough to start with the room then beyond BUT, guess what... it was contained before it reached that point of destroying the room or building. THEY kept it from expanding and gaining power, nice feat, but not great as you want it to be.

-Pr-
Nice, nicely done.

Thank you.

Originally posted by JBL
If people were to tell the truth about superman, i would be more than happy to agree and defend the truth, but when they start bringing in real world calculations, myths and untrue statements, i will not agree to that for superman or any other character. Superman is the most wanked character on here, thanos, hulk, thor or any other character dont come close. you dont see fans of them claiming people hate them because someone said they would lose.

That you would even begin to claim that, shows how utterly biased you are.

shrug

playa1258
JBL uses the CBR version of Superman. Who's feats mostly don't count.

Board Walker
Superman has what is called tactile kinesis, it allows supermsn to warp reality to his will within the immediate vicinity of his tangible being. It is in part why hebis able to move people at light speeds safely, and why he is able to move buildings without them instantly shattering.

That blackhole was a universal power as are all black holes by nature, it was supermans tactile kinesis that kept the blackhole from destroying the room.

The very fact the room remained unharmed is a direct feat for superman, in that superman spermans tactile kinesis surpasses that of a neutron black hole. Neutron blackholes are some of the smallest in size in black holes, however they are the most dense and possess the greatest gravitational pull per square meter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.