The Herc Scale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
This subject may chafe some of the KMC members buns, but I want to see just how strong in relation to Hercules these particular characters would weigh in at. And yes, this is what you are thinking it is (who is the strongest?).

If Hercules is a 10 what are these guys?

01. Superman (Nu52)
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52)
03. Mangog (Current)
04. Thor (Worthy)
05. Sentry (Pre Siege)
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52)
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era)
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged)
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52)
10. Aquaman (Nu52)

Mindset
My buns are thoroughly chafed.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
My buns are thoroughly chafed.

Well, you can't say that I didn't warn you.

Bentley
01. Superman (Nu52) - 0
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52) - 0
03. Mangog (Current) - 0
04. Thor (Worthy) - 0
05. Sentry (Pre Siege) - -1
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52) - -2
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era) - -1
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged) - I don't mock the mentally challenged.
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52) - I don't mock the mentally challenged.
10. Aquaman (Nu52) - 12.

Prof. T.C McAbe

01. Superman (Nu52) 10
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52) 9
03. Mangog (Current), dunno
04. Thor (Worthy) 10
05. Sentry (Pre Siege) 10
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52) 9,5
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era) 10
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged), classic wo gem 10
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52), 10
10. Aquaman (Nu52), 8,5

That's just my opinion.

krisblaze
Well, we know that Hulk can survive roughly 120 hercs.

tkitna
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

01. Superman (Nu52) 10
04. Thor (Worthy) 10
10. Aquaman (Nu52), 8,5

That's just my opinion.

I would agree with this.

carver9

01. Superman (Nu52) 10
03. Mangog (Current), 12
04. Thor (Worthy) 10
10. Aquaman (Nu52), 8,5

That's just my opinion.

This.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
This.

Hulk at his best, 10.

Just to add him, just because you edited my post.

carver9
Hulk at his best, 10.

Just to add him, just because you edited my post.

Lol...stop trying to bait me (even though I disagree).

Anyways, your post was good, you just didn't rate current Mangog so I added a rating based off the lil info I had.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...stop trying to bait me (even though I disagree).

Anyways, your post was good, you just didn't rate current Mangog so I added a rating based off the lil info I had.

It's not baiting, it is just my honest opinion.

As for Mangog, where did the current one appear? Honest curiosity.

carver9
It's not baiting, it is just my honest opinion.

As for Mangog, where did the current one appear? Honest curiosity.

Hulk isn't in this thread and you brought him up. It's clear you are baiting. Last comment on Hulk but it has been said on NUMEROUS of occasions that Hulk is stronger than Herc.

Mangog last showing (unless he showed up again after this) had him fighting the Avengers, including Thor and he was winning. They had to port him away.

abhilegend

01. Superman (Nu52) 10
04. Thor (Worthy) 10
10. Aquaman (Nu52), 8,5

That's just my opinion.
Well you have always been wrong about this, so nothing new. Both sentry and Superman are stronger than Thor.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by abhilegend
Well you have always been wrong about this, so nothing new. Both sentry and Superman are stronger than Thor.

Can you post your rating, if Herc is a 10 and include Hulk in that list?

carver9
Don't include Hulk since he isn't involved.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Don't include Hulk since he isn't involved.

Be quiet, I didn't ask you.

carver9
Lol...you are obviously trolling. I'm not calling you a troll but right now, that is exactly what you are doing. What's up with you and the Hulk? You have some type of agenda against the character. Chill out.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...you are obviously trolling. I'm not calling you a troll but right now, that is exactly what you are doing. What's up with you and the Hulk? You have some type of agenda against the character. Chill out.

I asked for someone else opinion, I want to know also where he places the Hulk because he is not in this list, this is neither forbidden nor trolling. It gives me a better impression and is legi to ask. So stop back seat modding and behaving like a child pls.

carver9
I asked for someone else opinion, I want to know also where he places the Hulk because he is not in this list, this is neither forbidden nor trolling. It gives me a better impression and is legi to ask. So stop back seat modding and behaving like a child pls.

Lol...so I'm backseat modding because I called you out on you placing a character on a list that doesn't involve him? How about you make a thread and add the Hulk to your list.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Stoic
This subject may chafe some of the KMC members buns, but I want to see just how strong in relation to Hercules these particular characters would weigh in at. And yes, this is what you are thinking it is (who is the strongest?).

01. Superman (Nu52) 15
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52) dunno
03. Mangog (Current) 25
04. Thor (Worthy) 10
05. Sentry (Pre Siege) 12
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52) dunno
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era) 15
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged) 15
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52) dunno
10. Aquaman (Nu52) 5

Reflassshh

/thread

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...so I'm backseat modding because I called you out on you placing a character on a list that doesn't involve him? How about you make a thread and add the Hulk to your list.

Why spam the Forum with the exact same thread just to add a character instead of asking?

And yes, that is what you do, telling others what they are allowed to do or not is back seat modding.

abhilegend
Can you post your rating, if Herc is a 10 and include Hulk in that list?
Say please.

celeyhyga17

01. Superman (Nu52)
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52)
03. Mangog (Current)
04. Thor (Worthy)
05. Sentry (Pre Siege)
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52)
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era)
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged)
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52)
10. Aquaman (Nu52)

01. Superman (Nu52) - 10.5
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52) - 9
03. Mangog (Current) - ?
04. Thor (Worthy) - 10
05. Sentry (Pre Siege) - 10.5
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52) - 9.5
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era) - 10
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged) - 9.5
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52) - 10
10. Aquaman (Nu52) - 7.5

Hulk - 10.5
Hyperion - 10
Shazam Nu52 - 9.5
Blue Marvel - 9.5
Orion Nu52 - 9.5

abhilegend
J'onn hasn't shown anything which says he is stronger than Diana in DCnU.

krisblaze
lmao these marvel fanboys.

Diana at less than Blue Marvel, Hulk and Drax.

What versions are these? WWH, PG Drax and the Blue Marvel that only exists in the mind of our african american KMCers?

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
Blue Marvel that only exists in the mind of our african american KMCers? http://img.pandawhale.com/138738-Jim-Halpert-wtf-gif-Imgur-what-IJWm.gif

carver9
http://img.pandawhale.com/138738-Jim-Halpert-wtf-gif-Imgur-what-IJWm.gif

laughing out loud

Don't worry about him. He has a Vendetta against those characters. Good list Celey.

maxivitopowe
what's his problem?

maxivitopowe
Also not every black guy is American

celeyhyga17

What versions are these? WWH, PG Drax and the Blue Marvel that only exists in the mind of our african american KMCers?
It's not about fanboyisn. It's about sexism. Get it right.

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It's not about fanboyisn. It's about sexism. Get it right. thumb up

krisblaze
It's not about fanboyisn. It's about sexism. Get it right.
thumb down me then

celeyhyga17
thumb up
Notice AQM's rating... 7.5..

Blatant sexism. Get at me PR!

shifty

celeyhyga17
thumb down me then
What has Diana done btw? A 9 ain't bad. it's still up there. Not like I put her at 6.

Branlor Swift

Diana at less than Blue Marvel, Hulk and Drax. Why would Wonder Woman be above Hulk of all people in strength?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Why would Wonder Woman be above Hulk of all people in strength?
Weird he called out BM and Drax and not Shazam and Orion in the case of fanboyism.

Even weirder is calling out Hulk.

Branlor Swift
I blame it on the kissgayz aspect. He must have kissed a buttload (literally) before he made that post.

krisblaze
Why would Wonder Woman be above Hulk of all people in strength?
Because she's stronger.

Strongest one of all people on this list probably.

And since when is the Hulk one number on a scale? He's anything from 1 to 100

Mindset
Because she's stronger.

And since when is the Hulk one number on a scale? He's anything from 1 to 100 This is the kinda post you can expect from someone who thinks MoS is a 9/10 movie. thumb down

Branlor Swift
Because she's stronger.

And since when is the Hulk one number on a scale? He's anything from 1 to 100 No... ?

krisblaze
No... ?

Yes...?

Branlor Swift
Why is she stronger than Hulk?

Explain.

krisblaze
Why is she stronger than Hulk?

Explain.

She beat the firstborn.

Branlor Swift
She beat the firstborn. With a spear while he was distracted.

He beat the absolute shit out of her in a fair fight with her bracers off. Which if you're using bracers off WW, you might as well not point fingers at people using WWH. Or Worldbreaker for that matter.

Still don't get how that would make her stronger though anyway. It's just a name. Hulk beat Sentry. Strongest on list?

krisblaze
With a spear while he was distracted.

He beat the absolute shit out of her in a fair fight with her bracers off. Which if you're using bracers off WW, you might as well not point fingers at people using WWH. Or Worldbreaker for that matter.

Still don't get how that would make her stronger though anyway. Hulk beat Sentry. Strongest on list?
I asked if people were comparing to WWH, didn't I? smile

What Hulk are you using for your "as strong as Superman" Hulk?

From Superman & WW, she's looked better than Superman in a lot of instances.

Branlor Swift
I asked if people were comparing to WWH, didn't I? smile

What Hulk are you using for your "as strong as Superman" Hulk?

From Superman & WW, she's looked better than Superman in a lot of instances. You acted like it was some crime to do and then turn around and use one feat full of context to say she's stronger.

I never said anything about Superman, but I could use any Hulk from Savage up to question Wonder Woman being stronger than him. The last incarnation before Doc Green for instance was punching through time retconning events. Punching continent sized islands into planets. Etc.

And she's looked better while still making it sure people know she isn't as strong as Superman. Hell we even had an issue where she was teaching him MA because he was so worthless at fighting.
Which as bad as it sounds, would be the reason she looked better.

krisblaze
You acted like it was some crime to do and then turn around and use one feat full of context to say she's stronger.

I never said anything about Superman, but I could use any Hulk from Savage up to question Wonder Woman being stronger than him. The last incarnation before Doc Green for instance was punching through time retconning events. Punching continent sized islands into planets. Etc.

And she's looked better while still making it sure people know she isn't as strong as Superman. Hell we even had an issue where she was teaching him MA because he was so worthless at fighting.
Which as bad as it sounds, would be the reason she looked better.

No I just don't think Hulk reaches those levels outside of WWH and such, and I've never ever seen BM or non-pg Dumb Drax come close to her.

My post was in response to Cely's list, so I assumed you agreed with it when you rushed to defend it.

I just call it as I sees it. Superman doesn't look stronger than her, especially not when you see how they stand in relation to Orion.

Branlor Swift
No I just don't think Hulk reaches those levels outside of WWH and such, and I've never ever seen BM or non-pg Dumb Drax come close to her.

My post was in response to Cely's list, so I assumed you agreed with it when you rushed to defend it.

I just call it as I sees it. Superman doesn't look stronger than her, especially not when you see how they stand in relation to Orion. Hulk acted at those levels for years after WWH and surpassed the shit out of them. Then he seemingly stayed at those levels in Indestructible Hulk. Hell, the WWH persona was around for 4 full years. Current Wonder Woman has been around for what, 3 and a half?
Also, non PG Drax knocked around Surfer numerous times, and in a weaker form ripped out the core of a small sun. It's not the most unreasonable.
BM is based on Sentry orbiting, and being a black.

Because Wonder Woman being stronger than Hulk is a lot dumber than anything he said. I didn't rush to defend his list, I "rushed" to say that Wonder Woman isn't stronger than Hulk.

Wonder Woman sat at the sidelines while him and MM stopped a bigger than Earth ship from colliding with Earth. laughing out loud

Nibedicus
Bran convinced me, changing my WW rating from "dunno" to "9".

krisblaze
Hulk acted at those levels for years after WWH and surpassed the shit out of them. Then he seemingly stayed at those levels in Indestructible Hulk. Hell, the WWH persona was around for 4 full years.

I disagree smile

Reflassshh
Hulk punching through time has context behind it, just saying...

celeyhyga17
Actually Diana got the better of FB at the very end. Though he was somewhat distracted.. Sort of.. He was 't totally beaten. She caught him off guard and pulled him into a bottomless pit like where he came out of. He did run through everyone Including her multiple times.

BM also beat the shiet out of Anti-Man who manhandled a powerful Avengers line up every single time. Beat the shiet out of King Hype. His record is quite good vs top tiers. Best strength feat was lifting/pushing away a meteor the size of Arkansas away from earth.

Drax... Well Bran covered that.

Hulk... Erm... Hulk is the epitome of strength.. His feats are staggering and speaks for itself.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Hulk punching through time has context behind it, just saying... Not any that makes the feat make sense. All it would have done is make it tangible iirc.

Mindset
Anyway, I agree with Bran.

WW is a solid 3. thumb up

Existere
Because she's stronger.

Honestly though, I'm like the only one on KMC who is not literally phucking retarded when it comes to considering characters strength and ability in relation to eachother laughing
mmm

Reflassshh
Not any that makes the feat make sense. All it would have done is make it tangible iirc. Yes, and therefore less impressive. How hard do you need to punch 'physical' time in order to alter it? How hard is time while being tangible?

Idk, that particular feat is somewhat unquantifiable. But then again most feats are so meh.

carver9
Yes, and therefore less impressive. How hard do you need to punch 'physical' time in order to alter it? How hard is time while being tangible?

Idk, that particular feat is somewhat unquantifiable. But then again most feats are so meh.

The chrono metal?

Branlor Swift
Yes, and therefore less impressive. How hard do you need to punch 'physical' time in order to alter it? How hard is time while being tangible?

Idk, that particular feat is somewhat unquantifiable. But then again most feats are so meh. But the issue is he punched a tv monitor and retconned events and traveled there.

Merely being able to hit time isn't going to get those desired results. He still punched through a dimensional wall, and for whatever reason erased events.

krisblaze
Actually Diana got the better of FB at the very end. Though he was somewhat distracted.. Sort of.. He was 't totally beaten. She caught him off guard and pulled him into a bottomless pit like where he came out of. He did run through everyone Including her multiple times.

BM also beat the shiet out of Anti-Man who manhandled a powerful Avengers line up every single time. Beat the shiet out of King Hype. His record is quite good vs top tiers. Best strength feat was lifting/pushing away a meteor the size of Arkansas away from earth.

Drax... Well Bran covered that.

Hulk... Erm... Hulk is the epitome of strength.. His feats are staggering and speaks for itself.

BM BARELY beat KH.

Hulks far from the epitome of strength, but youre entitled to your opinion.

There are two dumb drax.

carver9
Didn't the chrono metal make it possible for Hulk to see his target through the time stream?

Branlor Swift
Didn't the chrono metal make it possible for Hulk to see his target through the time stream? Don't remember.

But whatever it did, it certainly didn't allow what happened.

carver9
Here is the instance. We see no sign of Zarrko as shown here and the writer throws out to us that in order to shatter time you need incredible strength, unimaginable power...

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media-full/hulk/17hulk.jpg.html

Hulk grabs the Chrono metal, guess who appears behind him?

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/hulk/19hulk.jpg

Zarko. Then it states "the time barrier is shattered. Hulk shattered time".

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/hulk/20hulk.jpg

Look clear cut to me.

celeyhyga17
BM BARELY beat KH.

Hulks far from the epitome of strength, but youre entitled to your opinion.

There are two dumb drax.
Wait... How did BM barely beat him? When he finally "let loose" on the 2nd go around, he beat the tar out of King Hyperion.

Who is the epitome of strength in Marvel? I gotta see this.

ODG

What versions are these? WWH, PG Drax and the Blue Marvel that only exists in the mind of our african american KMCers? http://img.pandawhale.com/106829-Kevin-Hart-confused-gif-Imgur-783h.gif

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
http://img.pandawhale.com/106829-Kevin-Hart-confused-gif-Imgur-783h.gif

laughing out loud

carver9

laughing out loud

Dampyre

01. Superman (Nu52)-12
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52)-8
03. Mangog (Current)-Dunno, maybe 30
04. Thor (Worthy)-10
05. Sentry (Pre Siege)-12
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52)-Not sure, probably 10
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era)-Not sure
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged)-With Gem? Variable 10+, Without? 10
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52)-10
10. Aquaman (Nu52)-Not sure

abhilegend
Wonder Woman isn't even close to being stronger than hulk. Get out with that shit.

zom1967
first I don`t buy herc being a 10,hulk has pounded him to many times.Sentry is easy over herc to,Thor is at least as strong as herc(even without his hammer).Classic Mangog rips him a new one!And the Asgardian Destroyer does as well.And in fact gladiator,the Surfer,and Hyperion does as well.

carver9
Think Wondy is being under sold a bit. I don't think she is as strong as Hulk or Superman but she is still top tier in strength. She is one of the peeps I would choose to fight either of these two in a physical confrontation.

Existere
Originally posted by zom1967
first I don`t buy herc being a 10,hulk has pounded him to many times. ... but that's the premise of the thread. no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by Existere
... but that's the premise of the thread. no expression I don't think he understands what's going on in here.

zom1967
I watched the superfriends when i was a kid,Woderwoman had this invisable plane(give me a break)The Thing could probably ko her if he did not hold back.I seen a marvel /d.C crossover where she actually got over on Juggernaut.Oh give me a break he would break her in half,it`s all about empowering women.And sorry to be politically incorrect.But when a woman makes the nfl I will be the first one to earase my statment about W.W

Stoic
I watched the superfriends when i was a kid,Woderwoman had this invisable plane(give me a break)The Thing could probably ko her if he did not hold back.I seen a marvel /d.C crossover where she actually got over on Juggernaut.Oh give me a break he would break her in half,it`s all about empowering women.And sorry to be politically incorrect.But when a woman makes the nfl I will be the first one to earase my statment about W.W

You do realize that there are actually women out there that can bench over 300lbs right? I'd imagine that they could probably twist your shit, if you didn't know how to fight. Then again, imagine if they could lift that much, and still fight? Lol... yep they'd probably twist your shit. Wonder Woman is a power house and she can fight, so I'd imagine that she could twist... well you know what I'm saying right?

zom1967
My friend I can do 405 for 3 reps and have been bodybuilding my whole life.I can also deadlift(a true measure of strength 555lbs).So don`t tell me about strength my friend,I know all their is to no about it.Paul anderson could squat 1200 lbs. in the 50`s without gear.i used to consult with Dan Duchane in the early 2000`s.Don`t you dare preach to me about strength!

zom1967
Come back with any reply you want,i know more about lifting weight`s than you and your whole family!

Mindset
My friend I can do 405 for 3 reps and have been bodybuilding my whole life.I can also deadlift(a true measure of strength 555lbs).So don`t tell me about strength my friend,I know all their is to no about it.Paul anderson could squat 1200 lbs. in the 50`s without gear.i used to consult with Dan Duchane in the early 2000`s.Don`t you dare preach to me about strength! You're talking to Ronnie Coleman, chump.

Show some respect.

zom1967
You no shit about ronnie colman,the man can deadlift 800lbs. for 2 reps.and incline dumbell bench 220 lbs.for 12 reps,He is superman ass wipe!

zom1967
Lost all respect for you dick!

zom1967
Hey Stoic ,lets here something from you ,or did you get in over your head,shallow man)

Mindset
Lost all respect for you dick! My dick still respects you.

krisblaze
Wonder Woman isn't even close to being stronger than hulk. Get out with that shit.
How do you see Superman and Hulk in relation to eachother?
Wait... How did BM barely beat him? When he finally "let loose" on the 2nd go around, he beat the tar out of King Hyperion.

He beat him the second time but he was knocked unconscious before that and basically started the second round off with a cheap-shot.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dcdd2h&s=8#.VQBGHfmG_sw

You can already see that after the cheap-shot by Blue Marvel that King Hyperion is weakened by it. Look at the way he's talking.

There is no way that is anything but a close fight.

You never said Marvel.

In Marvel, sure, he can be one of the strongest when he's angry enough.

In comics, Superman is still way stronger.

celeyhyga17
He beat him the second time but he was knocked unconscious before that and basically started the second round off with a cheap-shot.

You can already see that after the cheap-shot by Blue Marvel that King Hyperion is weakened by it. Look at the way he's talking.

You never said Marvel.

We actually don't know if he was unconscious. What we do know is that he was definitely down and got back up shortly.

Wtf? Weakened from one blast? Momentarily hurt sure, but weakened? BM also paused and basically waited for him to get up before they clashed again. And we already know BM was somewhat holding back earlier. So since Hype hit him first in round one, that means BM was weakened too? That's a silly stance you brought up. In the end it was King Hyperion who was unequivocally knocked the phukk out.

There is nothing you can say that will prove Wondy is stronger than Hulk. Nothing.

krisblaze
Weakened in the sense that the blast hurt him, not in the sense that it "depowered him or something".

Sure there is. Maybe not to you, but then again you don't read her comics haermm

leonidas
first I don`t buy herc being a 10,hulk has pounded him to many times.

lolwut? at no time has hulk ever 'pounded' on herc unless you count the time he didn't defend himself. there has not been one time where they fought to a decisive winner. ever. unlike thor, who blatantly had the sh!t kicked out of him when he didn't have his hammer.

the thread is ridiculous. thank gawd kris is in here ripping everyone a new one. thumb up

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
lolwut? at no time has hulk ever 'pounded' on herc unless you count the time he didn't defend himself. there has not been one time where they fought to a decisive winner. ever. unlike thor, who blatantly had the sh!t kicked out of him when he didn't have his hammer.

Haha what? When did Thor get the "shit kicked out of him" ?

leonidas
see mindset's sig. if THAT is not an a$$ kicking, i don't know what is....

carver9
Yeah...that fight was pretty bad.

krisblaze
see mindset's sig. if THAT is not an a$$ kicking, i don't know what is....
Eh, we both know how that fight went.

Hulk threatened to crush the woman in order to get a cheap-shot in.

Thor's not trying to fight as much as the Hulk (even though he's certainly losing his mind a bit as well). He tells Hulk on several occasions that they've done enough damage and should stop.

By the end Thor's certainly taken a beating, but he's standing and still throws away Mjolnir to continue the fight. Hulk on the other hand jumps away.

How that's a win for the Hulk....I don't know...people are biased for Marvel as always.

leonidas
well, hopefully you're thinking i'm biased. i'm talking about 2 marvel characters. confused

thor took a beating in that fight. yes he got up, but he certainly took a very bad beating. hulk could have ko'd or killed him at one point if he really had wanted to and chose to walk away.

meh, if you see it different i don't care enough about it, or this thread, to contest it further, but that was a clear beat down imo that hulk gave him. it also gave birth to the best sig in kmc history. thumb up

warden515
Hercules stronger than Diana? Never!

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wwlogo4.jpg

Okay so it's DC Hercules and Perez reboot Diana. Still I'm surprised how many have her a rung or two below Herc. All the obvious Marvel female powerhouses I'd probably rank 9-7 relative to him but with Diana (and the Kryptonian ladies) I see the difference as negligible.

krisblaze
That's ridiculous.

Thor stopped himself after he thought he killed the Hulk.

It was far from a clear beat down no expression

Have you seriously read the fight? It wasn't until after Hulk came back from Thor knocking him into the fire or whatever that Hulk got the upper hand, and that was after shenanigans on Hulk's behalf and Thor hesitating.

Thor is honorary DC wink

leonidas
thumb up

diana and herc are enormously close in strength.

carver9
Leo, is this the fight you are talking about? Thor vs Hulk without the hammer.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/15.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/16.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/17.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/18.jpg

Great durability ft for Thor but this beat down was brutal.

leonidas
That's ridiculous.

Thor stopped himself after he thought he killed the Hulk.

It was far from a clear beat down no expression

Have you seriously read the fight? It wasn't until after Hulk came back from Thor knocking him into the fire or whatever that Hulk got the upper hand, and that was after shenanigans on Hulk's behalf and Thor hesitating.

Thor is honorary DC wink

meh, i disagree pretty much completely, but like i said, i don't care enough to contest it further. if it really was as clear as you suggest, thor fans wouldn't have been so completely up in arms over it, flooding the editorial department with letters....

anyway, thor/herc/diana are so close in strength that any difference between them is insignificant imo.

leonidas

Great durability ft for Thor but this beat down was brutal.

thumb up

i couldn't forget that art if i tried. and i have. no expression

krisblaze
How's that a one-sided fight to you? Or a fair one for that matter?

meh, i disagree pretty much completely, but like i said, i don't care enough to contest it further. if it really was as clear as you suggest, thor fans wouldn't have been so completely up in arms over it, flooding the editorial department with letters....

anyway, thor/herc/diana are so close in strength that any difference between them is insignificant imo.

It was like 3 years before I was born, so I don't know anything about that.

But how you figure the Hulk's going to beat anyone when he's not even angry is a mystery to me.

I also wonder how this is a pure contest of strength when the Hulk's trying to kill Thor and Thor's torn between fighting and minimizing the damage.

I never made any claims to the contrary.

abhilegend
How do you see Superman and Hulk in relation to eachother?

You never said Marvel.

Hulk and Superman are peers in strength. They would be treated as the strongest guys around even in case of other top tiers.

krisblaze
Hulk and Superman are peers in strength. They would be treated as the strongest guys around even in case of other top tiers.

I see you've been broken in.

Good on you!

celeyhyga17

Great durability ft for Thor but this beat down was brutal. Hulk may have had the upper hand towards the end, but the fight never really finished. And all fight long Thor was caring for the safety of others while questioning why they are even fighting. He wanted to end the fight like 4 or 5 times because of the destruction, but keeps getting goaded back in. Wasn't really an out and out beating. Hulk even asks Thor why he can't beat him and why he keeps coming back at one point.

abhilegend
I see you've been broken in.

Good on you!
Broken in? I've always maintained that view.

krisblaze
"Why can't Hulk defeat you? Why? Why? WHY??"

Thor gets right up after being beaten.

"Huk wuz gunna kill Thor guys!!"
Broken in? I've always maintained that view.
I hoep Carver's a more generous master than Quanchi.

abhilegend
Hulk may have had the upper hand towards the end, but the fight never really finished. And all fight long Thor was caring for the safety of others while questioning why they are even fighting. He wanted to end the fight like 4 or 5 times because of the destruction, but keeps getting goaded back in. Wasn't really an out and out beating. Hulk even asks Thor why he can't beat him and why he keeps coming back at one point.
Erik Larsen flat out said, it was to show Hulk was stronger than Thor. He again wrote it in Hulk Annual 2001 where Thor conceded that hulk was stronger. Anyway Thor coming back for another ass beating doesn't mean he wasn't getting his ass kicked and later he admitted that he was being just as brainless as the hulk.

abhilegend
"Why can't Hulk defeat you? Why? Why? WHY??"

Thor gets right up after being beaten.

"Huk wuz gunna kill Thor guys!!"

I hoep Carver's a more generous master than Quanchi.
facepalm

Seriously?

celeyhyga17
Problem in DC is they short change the other top tiers in favor of Supes. Even though Hulk is generally regarded as the strongest, there are others in Marvel that muddy those waters from time to time that makes things really close.

celeyhyga17
Erik Larsen flat out said, it was to show Hulk was stronger than Thor. He again wrote it in Hulk Annual 2001 where Thor conceded that hulk was stronger. Anyway Thor coming back for another ass beating doesn't mean he wasn't getting his ass kicked and later he admitted that he was being just as brainless as the hulk. And so what if he believes Hulk is stronger? Strength is not the only thing involved in a fight. It would be pretty dumb to make that as the all encompassing factor.
Sure you can assume all you want, but the fight never finished since Hulk ended up hopping away.

Yes brainless in continuing the fight and helping to cause damage.

carver9
Hulk may have had the upper hand towards the end, but the fight never really finished. And all fight long Thor was caring for the safety of others while questioning why they are even fighting. He wanted to end the fight like 4 or 5 times because of the destruction, but keeps getting goaded back in. Wasn't really an out and out beating. Hulk even asks Thor why he can't beat him and why he keeps coming back at one point.

Looked lopsided to me. Thor punches didn't do a thing to Hulk. Didn't even slow him down but it does show Thor have some high end durability though. Extremely high end. With the hammer though, Thor was working Hulk in that story. Can post it if anyone wants to see it but Hulk was feeling Mjlonir.

abhilegend
Problem in DC is they short change the other top tiers in favor of Supes. Even though Hulk is generally regarded as the strongest, there are others in Marvel that muddy those waters from time to time that makes things really close.
Seriously? Have you read any hulk story from last 10 years when he got a challenge in strength category? Marvel has been hyping hulk for the expense of every other character in strength.

In DC you will rarely find a clear cut example of previous peers of Superman shat upon like what happened to Thor or Namor or Thing. Captain Marvel will always be a peer to him, Orion and Wonder Woman can always give him a good fight etc. Not in case of the hulk though.

Magnon
Superman - 100000
Wonder Woman - 80000
Mangog - 50
Thor - 10
Sentry - 15
Martian Manhunter - 80000
Majestic - 100000
Dumb Drax - 12
Black Adam - 80000
Aquaman - 10

Different universes, different power levels.

krisblaze
Can anybody think of any recent direct-strength comparisons in Marvel?

Not talking about the Hulk cheap-shotting someone or Thor using mjolnir or whatever.

When's the last time Marvel had a clear cut strength comparison between any of the characters mentioned in this thread?

carver9
And so what if he believes Hulk is stronger? Strength is not the only thing involved in a fight. It would be pretty dumb to make that as the all encompassing factor.
Sure you can assume all you want, but the fight never finished since Hulk ended up hopping away.

Didn't the recent writer of Thor girl say that Hulk is stronger than Thor in an interview?

abhilegend
And so what if he believes Hulk is stronger? Strength is not the only thing involved in a fight. It would be pretty dumb to make that as the all encompassing factor.

Who said anything about a fight? It's about strength in this thread.

celeyhyga17
Looked lopsided to me. Thor punches didn't do a thing to Hulk. Didn't even slow him down but it does show Thor have some high end durability though. Extremely high end. With the hammer though, Thor was working Hulk in that story. Can post it if anyone wants to see it but Hulk was feeling Mjlonir.
Ok.. I'll be as clear as I can.
Was Thor looking out for the safety of others throughout the fight? Yes he did lose himself at times, but one would be blind to think the setting was not in favor of the Hulk. Heck there were multiple times Hulk got the drop on him either by Thor looking out for the safety of innocents, or him flat out caring for Hulk's own safety. I can count more than one instance that Hulk used that to his advantage.

leonidas
01. Superman (Nu52)-->11
02. Wonder Woman (Nu52)-->9.5
03. Mangog (Current)-->??
04. Thor (Worthy)-->10
05. Sentry (Pre Siege)--11
06. Martian Manhunter (Nu52)-->9
07. Majestic (Image/Wildstorm era)-->10
08. Drax (Mentally Challenged)-->10
09. Black Adam (Pre Nu52)-->9.5
10. Aquaman (Nu52)-->8

since i seem to be in here anyway...

lol

carver9
Ok.. I'll be as clear as I can.
Was Thor looking out for the safety of others throughout the fight? Yes he did lose himself at times, but one would be blind to think the setting was not in favor of the Hulk. Heck there were multiple times Hulk got the drop on him either by Thor looking out for the safety of innocents, or him flat out caring for Hulk's own safety. I can count more than one instance that Hulk used that to his advantage.

One time was with the bus when Hulk threw him. Thor twisted out of the way. Don't know what that have to do with his performance since he wasn't fighting during that moment. He moved out of the way from a bus to help innocence people and jumped right back into the fight. Second time was during the train but he was still fighting. Don't see anything there either. Thor then punch him into the fire. Hulk walks out of the fire charging Thor and hammers him ending with Thor saying "is there any limit to the east strength". Thor jumps up and charge him and gets pummeled. I don't see anything in that fight that went against Thor performance.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Not talking about the Hulk cheap-shotting someone or Thor using mjolnir or whatever.

When's the last time Marvel had a clear cut strength comparison between any of the characters mentioned in this thread?

How about Thanos overpowering Hulk and Thing at the same thing and mocking their strength? Ohhh wait he's not in this thread.. OPPS lol

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How about Thanos overpowering Hulk and Thing at the same thing and mocking their strength? Ohhh wait he's not in this thread.. OPPS lol

Really? Do I need to bump a thread?

celeyhyga17
Seriously? Have you read any hulk story from last 10 years when he got a challenge in strength category? Marvel has been hyping hulk for the expense of every other character in strength.

In DC you will rarely find a clear cut example of previous peers of Superman shat upon like what happened to Thor or Namor or Thing. Captain Marvel will always be a peer to him, Orion and Wonder Woman can always give him a good fight etc. Not in case of the hulk though.
Don't be narrow minded. You can't have everyone giving Hulk direct strength comparisons. That's dumb and can't always be fit in a story. Marvel often allows their top tiers to perform incredible feats of strength other than Hulk. In the case of DC, they turn to Superman more often than not.

Who said anything about a fight? It's about strength in this thread.
You replied about the fight and made it seem that strength as the only deciding factor.

leonidas
One time was with the bus when Hulk threw him. Thor twisted out of the way. Don't know what that have to do with his performance since he wasn't fighting during that moment. He moved out of the way from a bus to help innocence people and jumped right back into the fight. Second time was during the train but he was still fighting. Don't see anything there either. Thor then punch him into the fire. Hulk walks out of the fire charging Thor and hammers him ending with Thor saying "is there any limit to the east strength". Thor jumps up and charge him and gets pummeled. I don't see anything in that fight that went against Thor performance.

i...actually agree with you. confused

even when thor saw the old man in the building, what does he do?? collapses the building! laughing out loud

twice he utterly lost his sh!t in that fight. the difference to me is pretty simple and pretty clear--thor was on the ground pulling himself toward his hammer at the end. thor got in some decent shots btu never at any time was hulk in any jeopardy in that fight. had thor tossed the hammer away again he was going to get smashed up imo.

it remainds me of odin/thanos in a way, or tyrant/thanos. imo the winner of that fight was never in doubt, and had it continued, it would have ended VERY badly for thor....

bt the fight has ALWAYS been controversial, and apparently continues to be. laughing out loud

krisblaze
Leo.

How is the Hulk going to do anything if he's not angry?

Edit: Let me add on some stuff for clearness.

The Hulk was clearly shown stronger than Thor nearing the end of that fight.

But you refuse to acknowledge these things;

Hulk used the woman to get in free shots, Thor tried to stop the fight several times and most importantly, by the end of the fight The Hulk is no longer angry. He screams that he can't keep Thor down and when Thor wants to continue he jumps away.

You keep talking about how Thor's going to get this and that.

The Hulk can't do phuck-all without anger and he already gave it his best shot. He couldn't keep Thor down.

LGU

Hulk was explicitly stated to be stronger in direct comparison with either Thor or Hercules in:

- Incredible Hulk #109 (October 2007) - Hercules

- Raging Thunder (one-shot, August 2008) - Thor

- Mighty Avengers #22 (April 2009) - Herc

- Incredible Hulks #620 (February 2011) - Thor

- Incredible Hulks #627 (April 2011) - Herc

That list doesn't include stuff like Hulk/Herc: When Titans Collide (November 2008), Let The Battle Begin (mid-2010), or Avengers vs Atlas #3 (October 2010), in which Hulk looked decisively stronger than Herc or Thor without it being explicitly stated as such.

Cheers.

krisblaze
Originally posted by LGU
Hulk was explicitly stated to be stronger in direct comparison with either Thor or Hercules in:

That list doesn't include stuff like Hulk/Herc: When Titans Collide (November 2008), Let The Battle Begin (mid-2010), or Avengers vs Atlas #3 (October 2010), in which Hulk looked decisively stronger than Herc or Thor without it being explicitly stated as such.

Cheers.

I didn't see Thor in Incredible Hulks or Raging Thunder.

Please elaborate.

I'm talking about a direct comparison.

Not Hulk jumping on Thor after Thor thinks he's won the fight or some yahoo scientist claiming that Hulk's strength is the powerfullest of the powerful.

carver9
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers.

In Incredible Hulks, are you talking about the time when an amped Thor and an amped Spiderman were fighting and it was mentioned that Hulk was stronger than Thor?

The Sorrow

Please elaborate.

Not Hulk jumping on Thor after Thor thinks he's won the fight or some yahoo scientist claiming that Hulk's strength is the powerfullest of the powerful.
Probably referring to Korg (who has fought both Hulk and Thor) stating Hulk hits the harder of the two.

krisblaze
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Probably referring to Korg (who has fought both Hulk and Thor) stating Hulk hits the harder of the two.

Yeah, I know.

I'm asking if there's been any direct comparisons where both parties have been involved.

And Thor one-shotted Korg, so how the phuck would Korg know anything?

Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be Thor, Hulk and Herc. I want to know if we've had more like She-Hulk and the Thing lifting together, etc.

Existere
01. Superman (Nu52)-->11
04. Thor (Worthy)-->10
10. Aquaman (Nu52)-->8

lol I think I basically agree with this... except the part where preboot Black Adam is 1.5 points below nu54 Supes.

It's always a sliding scale though, meh.

carver9
Ironman states Hulk is the strongest being on the planet.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/4027504-original+sin+-+hulk+vs.+iron+man+003-014.jpg

"You may be even stronger than I or any other living being".

http://s226.photobucket.com/user/HulkFights/media-full/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/3.jpg.html

The Sorrow
Posting those kind of scans isn't necessary, I find it almost odd there's still people who believe Hulk isn't at least the strongest on Earth. That's kinda his thing, to be stronger than everyone else.

LGU

Please elaborate.

Thor himself didn't directly feature in Raging Thunder or Incredible Hulks #620, no. However, in both comics we had a statement that explicitly directly compared Thor and the Hulk in terms of physical strength, and both explicitly concluded that Hulk was the stronger of the two.

That fits pretty comfortably within the "direct comparison" bracket as I would define it.

Cheers.

leonidas
Leo.

How is the Hulk going to do anything if he's not angry?

Edit: Let me add on some stuff for clearness.

The Hulk was clearly shown stronger than Thor nearing the end of that fight.

But you refuse to acknowledge these things;

Hulk used the woman to get in free shots, Thor tried to stop the fight several times and most importantly, by the end of the fight The Hulk is no longer angry. He screams that he can't keep Thor down and when Thor wants to continue he jumps away.

You keep talking about how Thor's going to get this and that.

The Hulk can't do phuck-all without anger and he already gave it his best shot. He couldn't keep Thor down.

awwww......ok, i think the fault is mine here. i didn't understand. ok, you're right as far as the fight ended--hulk was no longer angry, ergo he wouldn't have been able to continue.

my point was wholly different and made because you were referencing the fact that the fight never ended, therefore it wasn't a beating. what WAS my point? laughing out loud

part of my rationale for believing hulk won was BECAUSE he stopped getting angry. he no longer had anything to prove and so left. had he actually WANTED to kill thor ie--if the ending wasn't in doubt to him--he would have CONTINUED to be angry and therefore would have continued the beat down.

does that make more sense?

krisblaze
part of my rationale for believing hulk won was BECAUSE he stopped getting angry. he no longer had anything to prove and so left. had he actually WANTED to kill thor ie--if the ending wasn't in doubt to him--he would have CONTINUED to be angry and therefore would have continued the beat down.

does that make more sense?
I disagree.

He was clearly trying his very best to kill/defeat Thor.

Hence why he was screaming "why why why why can't I beat you".

celeyhyga17

i...actually agree with you. confused

even when thor saw the old man in the building, what does he do?? collapses the building! laughing out loud

twice he utterly lost his sh!t in that fight. the difference to me is pretty simple and pretty clear--thor was on the ground pulling himself toward his hammer at the end. thor got in some decent shots btu never at any time was hulk in any jeopardy in that fight. had thor tossed the hammer away again he was going to get smashed up imo.

it remainds me of odin/thanos in a way, or tyrant/thanos. imo the winner of that fight was never in doubt, and had it continued, it would have ended VERY badly for thor....

bt the fight has ALWAYS been controversial, and apparently continues to be. laughing out loud
Actually one is when Hulk held the female hostage. Thor throws away Mjolnir, then we see Hulk claiming he just tricked him while Hulk chokes then punches him away. You sort of got the train part. Thor seems to momentarily pose because he thinks they may pose a danger to the oncoming train to which Hulk punches him down. Another is Thor fearing for Hulk's life after the explosion. He realizes too late and Hulk emerges from the flames and is once again upon him.

Now I'm not saying Hulk did not come out looking better than Thor. That would be dumb. I'm explaining why it was not the out and out beating that it's being made out to be given the context of the whole fight. Be it Thor's mindset, Hulk's direct or indirect use of innocents, or the fact it actually never truly ended, Thor was at a disadvantage even if however slightly depending on how it's viewed. It may seem like any old excuse, but I didn't write the story. It's right there on panel.

leonidas
that's fine that you disagree. he was def trying to ko thor, and didn't during the fight. had he continued to be angry he surely would have imo. why did he stop being angry? in his opinion the case was settled and he'd proven his point so no more reason to fight. or be angry. that's pretty much exactly the way i feel. laughing out loud

maxivitopowe
You do realize that there are actually women out there that can bench over 300lbs right? I'd imagine that they could probably twist your shit, if you didn't know how to fight. Then again, imagine if they could lift that much, and still fight? Lol... yep they'd probably twist your shit. Wonder Woman is a power house and she can fight, so I'd imagine that she could twist... well you know what I'm saying right?

Met a woman who used to be a pro Dominatrix. The woman could squat two off me and I'm 100 kg

leonidas
Actually one is when Hulk held the female hostage. Thor throws away Mjolnir, then we see Hulk claiming he just tricked him while Hulk chokes then punches him away. You sort of got the train part. Thor seems to momentarily pose because he thinks they may pose a danger to the oncoming train to which Hulk punches him down. Another is Thor fearing for Hulk's life after the explosion. He realizes too late and Hulk emerges from the flames and is once again upon him.

Now I'm not saying Hulk did not come out looking better than Thor. That would be dumb. I'm explaining why it was not the out and out beating that it's being made out to be given the context of the whole fight. Be it Thor's mindset, Hulk's direct or indirect use of innocents, or the fact it actually never truly ended, Thor was at a disadvantage even if however slightly depending on how it's viewed. It may seem like any old excuse, but I didn't write the story. It's right there on panel.

the post i made directly following this one was meant for kris, not you. just wanted to clarify.

basically same message though--i've no issue with you seeing it differently. i think we all agree hulk was superior in that showing. by what degree varies i guess. thumb up

krisblaze
that's fine that you disagree. he was def trying to ko thor, and didn't during the fight. had he continued to be angry he surely would have imo. why did he stop being angry? in his opinion the case was settled and he'd proven his point so no more reason to fight. or be angry. that's pretty much exactly the way i feel. laughing out loud

If Hulk had continued to be as angry as he was, then sooner or later he would've won.

But I'm disputing that fight as a clean and fair strength comparison. Hulk will eventually get stronger than Thor, that's just how it is, but I don't think that happens as often as people do and I don't think this was necessarily one of these cases.

I think if anything this fight is a testament to Savage Hulk's ruthlessness and Thor's general retardedness.

celeyhyga17

When's the last time Marvel had a clear cut strength comparison between any of the characters mentioned in this thread? From Banner's own mouth. This is an example of Marvel putting things out there to muddy the waters. In this case it's a direct comparison.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/15fllop.jpg

the post i made directly following this one was meant for kris, not you. just wanted to clarify.

basically same message though--i've no issue with you seeing it differently. i think we all agree hulk was superior in that showing. by what degree varies i guess. thumb up
Oh I know. I was just enjoying my fanboyism. big grin
Oh and i kinda like your list. Comparable to mine actually. wink3
01. Superman (Nu52)-->11
04. Thor (Worthy)-->10
10. Aquaman (Nu52)-->8

lol

LGU
From Banner's own mouth. This is an example of Marvel putting things out there to muddy the waters. In this case it's a direct comparison.

Banner isn't actually offering an opinion one way or another there - he's just acknowledging the debate surrounding the question, before pointing out that the answer is irrelevant to the topic being discussed (worthiness).

Banner has explicitly stated that Hulk is stronger than Hercules, so we know which side of the debate he is on when it comes down to it.

Cheers.

carver9
That's an eternal debate, doesn't mean who's the strongest out of the two. Seems like you all are doing a lot of picking and choosing to be honest. One instance during fear itself, Thor tells us he never could beat Hulk, then we have this instance that you all tend to ignore or not accept...

Hulk/Banner tells us the combined might of the Avengers (including Thor), the fantastic four along with more that they can't stop him and wave them off with a stomp.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media-full//IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html

Guess what? This was ignored. Then we have Thor admitting he couldn't beat Hulk upfront during fear itself which resulted in him bfring Hulk.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg

An eternal debate means exactly what it means, it's something that had been debated over the yrs, kinda like what we are doing...doesn't imply on who's stronger. Everything else points to Hulk being stronger, including statements.

One_Angry_Scot
That's an eternal debate, doesn't mean who's the strongest out of the two. Seems like you all are doing a lot of picking and choosing to be honest. One instance during fear itself, Thor tells us he never could beat Hulk, then we have this instance that you all tend to ignore or not accept...

Hulk/Banner tells us the combined might of the Avengers (including Thor), the fantastic four along with more that they can't stop him and wave them off with a stomp.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media-full//IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html

Guess what? This was ignored. Then we have Thor admitting he couldn't beat Hulk upfront during fear itself which resulted in him bfring Hulk.

An eternal debate means exactly what it means, it's something that had been debated over the yrs, kinda like what we are doing...doesn't imply on who's stronger. Everything else points to Hulk being stronger, including statements.

Even in the scan you included Thor says "Did you now". That shows that he didn't really mean that.

I have seen you use that in debates before but I don't see why when Thor clearly says did you now.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Even in the scan you included Thor says "Did you now". That shows that he didn't really mean that.

I have seen you use that in debates before but I don't see why when Thor clearly says did you now.

Yeah, we did have different opinions on this. My statement seems to be more accurate since in the scans before this, Thor literally tries to kill this version of Hulk ending with Hulk brushing it off and Thor fatiguing himself which again, led to Thor bfring him. Removing Hulk off the battlefield was a smart decision and shows me imo that Thor meant exactly what he said, he couldn't beat this version of Hulk (and per his words, any Hulk) up front. To each his own.

Sin I AM
From Banner's own mouth. This is an example of Marvel putting things out there to muddy the waters. In this case it's a direct comparison.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/15fllop.jpg

Oh I know. I was just enjoying my fanboyism. big grin
Oh and i kinda like your list. Comparable to mine actually. wink3

KB u got the next scan

Sin I AM

That scan doesn't help your argument, hulk was amped and Thor was weakened.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That scan doesn't help your argument, hulk was amped and Thor was weakened.

To bad he wasn't talking about one Hulk and proof that Thor loss his strength.

Sin I AM
To bad he wasn't talking about one Hulk and proof that Thor loss his strength.

OK come over let me stab you and let's fight to the death IRL, after I kick your ass you'll have your proof.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
OK come over let me stab you and let's fight to the death IRL, after I kick your ass you'll have your proof.

Thor is a god and a freaking High Herald. Superman, Hulk, Surfer, all of these characters have fought with injuries before and still retained their powers. Nothing was hinted at the fact that Thor was weakened. Hurt, yes, weakened, no. This is the same guy that dented Surfer head with a head bunt. Hell, Hulk koed an amped Strange after getting holes punched into him. Thor fought and defeated a powerful opponent after getting his liver turned to glass. Fought Gorr to a standstill while getting his insides chewed up by the blade. On and on and on. That's why Thor is in the upper tier. He keeps on coming at you no matter the cost.

carver9
Thor insides get eating out (no homo) by the blades and he is still fighting Gor at peak condition. Hell, this is one of his best showings. He IGNORES THE pain and press through.

http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/17/48/68/57/teen_t10.jpg

Thor liver is turned to Glass. The guy spits pieces of his glass liver out and tap that a**.

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/48/68/57/thor_v12.jpg

Thor is the embodiment of damage soak. He has shown he can take anything and keep pressing.

Sin I AM
I'm aware of his damage soak, what u fail to grasp is that he was injured. When you're injured and u go into a fight you are not 100% across the board. You're WEAKENED. You can take the best boxer in the world. Stab him, cover his wound and he'd get his ass handed to him because he's simply not at his best. Hulk is irrelevant, he has a HF which negates your argument. Thor does not. The feats you tout are a testament to durability and will

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>