Dooku and Vader vs Mace and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
All characters in their prime on neutral ground.

Which duo takes it?

carthage
Probably team 1.

Vader is better than Malgus in just about every way and would beat him sooner than a conclusive result between Windu/Dooku.

Stigma
^ Pretty much this.

Sinious
I think Malgus vs Vader is a pretty close one too. I agree that Vader wins though.

This could go both ways imo.

Angelalex242
...Ehhh. Team 1 7/10. Vader>Malgus decides it. Dooku and Mace won't be done by the time Vader offs Malgus.

EmperorSidious2
Either way it goes Vader and DOOKU win since dooku could beat either and so could vader malgus is the weak link and vader is better than both dooku and windu

MythLord
Vader or Dooku can beat anyone on Team 2, but they would certainly be presented a challenge from either.

Nephthys
Team 2. Malgus beats Vader and Mace vs Dooku seems pretty inconclusive though I don't really get why Mace couldn't shatterpoint victory.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team 2. Malgus beats Vader and Mace vs Dooku seems pretty inconclusive though I don't really get why Mace couldn't shatterpoint victory.

The same reason Mace can't simply shatterpoint Yoda. Dooku is technically a better duelist. Its inferred that Mace has indeed seen Yoda's shatterpoint and yet he has never defeated him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.