Rank these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Rank these characters from best to worst when it comes to prepping for a fight

Constantine, The Doctor (Who), Doctor Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Terrific, Black Panther, Tony Stark, Batman, and Hank Pym

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by deathslash
Rank these characters from best to worst when it comes to prepping for a fight

Constantine, The Doctor (Who), Doctor Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Terrific, Black Panther, Tony Stark, Batman, and Hank Pym

Best: Batman
Worst: Dr. Doom

IDK for the rest.

Branlor Swift
It'd be interesting to see The Doctor actually prep to the same degree as the comics characters. He's much more of an "on the fly" kind of guy. Though he builds complex shit on the fly so it's pretty neat.

But Constantine is much the same way. Go and grab something, or remember something he's never shown on panel.

The others actually do prep though and build shit. Tony would likely be the most impressive if you count inventions.
Reed's prepped so much he just pulls random shit out. Same with Batman. Doom usually involves grabbing some random power through a series of "should never work" events.
Mr Terrific's T-spheres are fantastic though I think he could operate at a vastly higher level.
Black Panther is doing some neat stuff recently, and his Mephisto trapping was tight shit.
Pym has some neat stuff like pocket dimensions and shit, but the Pym particles is overplayed.

Top is probably Doom or Reed
Bottom is probably Mr Terrific, though that's not saying he isn't intelligent, he just hasn't had as much exposure I guess.

You could probably fill in the gaps as you see fit. The Doctor would probably be number one if he just sat back and took his time from a distance, but that'd be pretty boring for a show

riv6672
Doctor Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Batman

Mr. Terrific, Black Panther, Tony Stark, Hank Pym

No idea on Dr. Who, or Constantine since he got an upgrade.

deathslash
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It'd be interesting to see The Doctor actually prep to the same degree as the comics characters. He's much more of an "on the fly" kind of guy. Though he builds complex shit on the fly so it's pretty neat.

But Constantine is much the same way. Go and grab something, or remember something he's never shown on panel.

The others actually do prep though and build shit. Tony would likely be the most impressive if you count inventions.
Reed's prepped so much he just pulls random shit out. Same with Batman. Doom usually involves grabbing some random power through a series of "should never work" events.
Mr Terrific's T-spheres are fantastic though I think he could operate at a vastly higher level.
Black Panther is doing some neat stuff recently, and his Mephisto trapping was tight shit.
Pym has some neat stuff like pocket dimensions and shit, but the Pym particles is overplayed.

Top is probably Doom or Reed
Bottom is probably Mr Terrific, though that's not saying he isn't intelligent, he just hasn't had as much exposure I guess.

You could probably fill in the gaps as you see fit. The Doctor would probably be number one if he just sat back and took his time from a distance, but that'd be pretty boring for a show A very well thought out post. I was wondering about Constantine myself. It always seems like his enemy has the upper hand until he basically says "nope you've been playing my game all along" and then he fools a high level demon or something into attacking his enemy and when they're finally both weakened up, that's when he finishes them off. Although, I do remember him prepping when they went against Blight and he was actually doing a pretty good job of it.

Golgo13
DCnU Terrific has been doing some pretty impressive things lately. Especially in his solo series he had back when the 52 started. He'd definitely be a peer to most of the guys listed and beyond Batman in terms of invention feats.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
DCnU Terrific has been doing some pretty impressive things lately. Especially in his solo series he had back when the 52 started. He'd definitely be a peer to most of the guys listed and beyond Batman in terms of invention feats. Yeah, I was just thinking about the old one I guess. No idea about the new one.

deathslash
DCnU Terrific has been doing some pretty impressive things lately. Especially in his solo series he had back when the 52 started. He'd definitely be a peer to most of the guys listed and beyond Batman in terms of invention feats. I agree. How would you rank them?

Golgo13
I agree. How would you rank them?

Depends on how you define prep. Building things to defeat said opponent would mean Constantine would generally be out. But Consntatine doesn't need to build anything to outprep someone.

Doom, Reed, and Constantine would all be peers, because all three have done some uber, cosmic things with prep.

Then guys like Pym, Tony, Palmer, Terrific and The Chief would be slightly below them.

Then guys like Batman and Black Panther. Again, slightly below the guys like Pym and Palmer.

Branlor Swift
K, top is definitely Doom. The rest is the same.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
K, top is definitely Doom. The rest is the same. thumb up

deathslash
Depends on how you define prep. Building things to defeat said opponent would mean Constantine would generally be out. But Consntatine doesn't need to build anything to outprep someone.
I meant prep as in getting a team together, amping yourself with a cosmic artifact, making a powerful potion or spell, studying your enemy's movements and taking the steps necessary to win, etc.

Golgo13
I meant prep as in getting a team together, amping yourself with a cosmic artifact, making a powerful potion or spell, studying your enemy's movements and taking the steps necessary to win, etc.

Constantine and Doom would be top dog, IMO. He has a wealth amount of magic and artifacts to draw upon.

relentless1
Dr Doom
Mr Fantastic
Batman
Constantine
Mr Terrific
Tony Stark
Hank Pym
Black Panther
Dr Who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.