Darth Bane vs Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

carthage
Bane has no chance, flagging this as a mismatch

WildBantha88
I disagree. I think Bane wins

ILS
Bane. Dies.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I think Bane wins
thumb up

Angelalex242
Anakin wins...with his left arm and both legs chopped off, burning on Mustafar. :P

red8
Bane

NewGuy01
Bane gets the Dooku treatment.

carthage
You really think he'd put up as good of a fight as Dooku? Based on what?

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
You really think he'd put up as good of a fight as Dooku? Based on what? You really are relentless, aren't you? Lmao. Dooku got creamed in like, 15-20 seconds when Anakin ramped it up a gear.

carthage
How am I being relentless? I gave a legitimate placement for where Bane is in terms of skill in a prior thread I made, Anakin is one of the best duelists in the mythos as is Dooku. Bane simply has no business fighting him and as per his feats there is no logical reason to believe he'd last as long as Dooku

ILS
It's just the way like, a seven second stomp isn't enough to sate your appetite for Bane's repeated death. It needs to be worse than that for the thread to be concluded.

Nephthys
Originally posted by red8
Bane

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
It's just the way like, a seven second stomp isn't enough to sate your appetite for Bane's repeated death. It needs to be worse than that for the thread to be concluded.

You're really optimistic to think Bane would last 7 seconds wink

Badabing
Can Bane come close to winning, or should I close the thread?

NewGuy01
That depends entirely on your point of view, Badabing. Also on which incarnation of Bane is being discussed.

Either way, I wouldn't call this thread close worthy; there have been far worse than this.

Not that I forsee any meaningful discussion arising here.

red8
Originally posted by Badabing
Can Bane come close to winning, or should I close the thread?

This topic does not need to be closed. Where to rank both of these characters is a controversial topic.

Some people on KMC rate Darth Bane beneath characters such as Kenobi or Maul. Other people on KMC rate him above the Sith apprentices that Sidious had (Maul, Dooku, and Vader) and consider him to be top tier.

This is not only an issue on the KMC forums. Youtube versus videos also range widely in opinions. I remember one video saying that Bane could challenge RotS Sidious while another video was saying that Bane is in the same tier as Kenobi.

This incarnation of Anakin is also controversial. Some people consider this incarnation of Anakin to be Anakin "in the zone" or as the fans call him, "Zonakin". This group of people believe that Anakin is tapping into his full-potential and that he could even beat Yoda easily. Other people believe this was Anakin merely tapping into the Dark Side to overcome Dooku. These people rate this incarnation of Anakin on par with Dooku or slightly above or beneath him.

With widely differing opinions on the characters, some KMC members may see this as a spite thread in Anakin's favor, some may see this as a spite thread in Bane's favor, and others may see it as a fair matchup.

NewGuy01
no expression

The Merchant
Anakin. Bane's strong though. ABOVE Freedon Nadd.

Stigma
Anakin stomps tbh.

Originally posted by carthage
I gave a legitimate placement for where Bane is in terms of skill in a prior thread I made, Anakin is one of the best duelists in the mythos as is Dooku. Bane simply has no business fighting him and as per his feats there is no logical reason to believe he'd last as long as Dooku
thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Merchant
Bane's strong though. ABOVE Freedon Nadd.

As of DoE? I have my reservations, though I won't say it's not possible.

The Ellimist
what does Anakin do if Bane's lightsaber is curved and can be used to swing from multiple directions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.