Hondo and the Weequay pirates runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
The pirates infamous for bringing Count Dooku to his knees now decide to take on other force wielders! With the following opponent's in the EXACT same situation Dooku was in before he was captured, do we get a different outcome?

1. Ezra.
2. Kanan
3. The Inquisitor.
4. Ahsoka (Season 5 TCW)
5. General Grievous
6. Darth Maul (TCW)
7. Obiwan (ROTS)
8. Mace Windu
9. Anakin (ROTS)
10.Darth Sidious (ROTS)

ILS
Ehm, why is Ahsoka behind Grievous? And Kenobi killed Anakin, so he should be 9.

|King Joker|
How many pirates are there?

|King Joker|
They don't make it past Ahsoka. She did very well against them in S5, dodging them and using the Force to take them out. And she wasn't even trying to kill them. They'd drop like flies.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by ILS
Ehm, why is Ahsoka behind Grievous? And Kenobi killed Anakin, so he should be 9. Ahsoka could do nothing more than hold him off during their duel. I suspect she'd be able to beat him now, but back then? Nah.

Kenobi did beat Anakin, but only due to specific advantages that wouldn't apply to random opponents (i.e. being the one who trained Anakin in the first place and being intimately familiar with his fighting style). I also chalk the "high ground" stuff as PIS and can think of a dozen other things Anakin could've done during that scene.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by |King Joker|
How many pirates are there? The same amount that got Dooku to surrender and in the same exact circumstances.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Ahsoka could do nothing more than hold him off during their duel. I suspect she'd be able to beat him now, but back then? Nah. She wasn't even trying to hurt him. She could have steamrolled him, probably.

ILS
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Ahsoka could do nothing more than hold him off during their duel. I suspect she'd be able to beat him now, but back then? Nah.

Kenobi did beat Anakin, but only due to specific advantages that wouldn't apply to random opponents (i.e. being the one who trained Anakin in the first place and being intimately familiar with his fighting style). I also chalk the "high ground" stuff as PIS and can think of a dozen other things Anakin could've done during that scene. Ahsoka overpowered him in a saber lock though, and she has the Force, which is a massive advantage over a guy who is basically a droid.

Obi-Wan just capitalized on the fact Anakin can't keep his 1st world problems tears in check. He's the wiser, more experienced fighter and equally powerful, as seen when they stalemated in TK.

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
He's the wiser, more experienced fighter and equally powerful, as seen when they stalemated in TK.

I love how Marco would always use that exact scene to lowball Anakin and say he and Kenobi are equals in the Force, like f***ing lolllll.

ILS
By RotS Kenobi can probably ragdoll Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.