DoE Bane runs teams gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

All combatants are at their peak, unless specified otherwise.

1. the Inquisitor and Kanan
2. Luminara and Barriss
3. TPM Jinn and TPM Kenobi
4. Vindican and apprentice Malgus
5. Kolar and Grievous
6. Koon and Fisto
7. Savage and Ventress

Emperordmb
Bane Clears

carthage
Loses all after 3, gets stomped 5-7

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane Clears

carthage
If only you could prove it thumb up

AncientPower
Three and dead.

Stigma
Originally posted by AncientPower
Three and dead.
Yeah. I think 3 is a great fight.

Nephthys
People really think TPM Jinn and Kenobi can take Bane? ****ing seriously?

He'd ragdoll them. Both of them. Or fry them with lightning.

|King Joker|
Barriss solos Bane.

Nephthys
The only thing Barriss solos is Ahsoka's pants.

|King Joker|
Pfft, Ahsoka would stomp Bane, Neph.

Nephthys
Bane would also solo Ahsoka's pants. Unless it's RoT Bane. Do.... you think he had orbalisks on his dick as well? Or in his buttcheeks? :shudder:

|King Joker|
Oh my God, Neph, why?!

Hopefully neither. I hear he had a big cock and a really nice ass. It'd be a shame that was ruined.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
He'd ragdoll them. Both of them.
Any exampels of DoE Bane ragdolling off nexus?

Or fry them with lightning.
Hetton can dodge Bane's FL, though.

Bane is also a less skilled duelist than TPM Maul.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Any exampels of DoE Bane ragdolling off nexus?

Hetton can dodge Bane's FL, though.

Bane is also a less skilled duelist than TPM Maul.

Qordis. But his feats are good enough that you don't need examples of ragdolling to prove he can do so to these two. Neither of which have impressive TK feats of their own.

So anyone can dodge lightning? That's patently false. It's not as if Bane's lightning is slower than anyone else's. And he can just spam them if they do dodge, he can unleash them faster than they can jump. And Bane can make massive lightning storms if he wants. They won't dodge that.

Not going to bother arguing with you on that. Does that mean he can't beat them though? You don't need to be as skilled as Maul to beat those two. He's faster and stronger than Qui-Gon and Kenobi and much more powerful. He's more skilled than either. He can easily take one of them out with the Force then defeat the other in sabers. Or beat them in sabers at the same time.

NewGuy01
Qordis.

Notable for how pathetic he was.

No, but generally some of history's strongest Jedi tend to be capable of it. Even if they're in a position where they can't, it can normally be diffused on a lightsaber blade. Though that doesn't make it any less useful a weapon than a lightsaber, Cart.

Indeed, very few can boast superior bladework to Darth Maul. You'd be pretty hard pressed to argue otherwise, I'd imagine.

Correct.

Can't say I agree.

Likely, but that will hardly be enough.

It's definitely a possibility, especially in Kenobi's case.

Unlikely.

carthage
I'm loling @ the idea of Bane being able to summon lightning storms when he would be in a similar situation to Maul. Also given that his lightning was dodged there is simply no reason to believe it would be as effective as Bane's skill, Bane has no dueling feats to suggest he can beat them both at once. Nephs continued wanking of Bane's lightning as if it ends 99% of all duels is hilarious

Stigma
Qordis.
Which is not that imrpessive at all.

But his feats are good enough that you don't need examples of ragdolling to prove he can do so to these two.
What feats?

Please list some of Bane's off nexus force feats, if only to refresh the memory of the old posters and to enlighten the newcomers.

So anyone can dodge lightning? That's patently false. It's not as if Bane's lightning is slower than anyone else's. And he can just spam them if they do dodge, he can unleash them faster than they can jump.
It's rather a matter of how skillfully one uses the technique, I suppose.

Not that it matters, because, you know, the fact remains that Hetton dodged Bane's FL thus it's obvious that it can be dodged.....

How much more straightforward reasoning needs to be for you to grasp it?

And Bane can make massive lightning storms if he wants. They won't dodge that.
Can he? Off nexus, I mean.

As for the rest, tl;dr, sorry.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Notable for how pathetic he was.

Which is not that impressive at all.

Compared to Bane, yes he wasn't impressive. Not many are. But he was still the leader of the top academy in the Empire. Sith can't be in charge of places where all their most powerful people gather by being shitty.

And its not as if Qui-Gon and Kenobi are anything special powerwise either. There's nothing suggesting they'd do any better. The extreme ease with which Bane did it plus the 20 years extra he has on that feat as of DoE makes it just a plausible he does the same to them.

No, but generally some of history's strongest Jedi tend to be capable of it. Even if they're in a position where they can't, it can normally be diffused on a lightsaber blade. Though that doesn't make it any less useful a weapon than a lightsaber, Cart.

Sure, but for some reason it's only Bane who gets the suggestion that his lightning is easily avoided. I hardly think anyone would say the same of Sidious or Vitiate, though their lightning is surely the same speed. As you say it's still a trump card and it hits far more frequently than it doesn't. And neither Qui-Gon or Kenobi can block it.

It's definitely a possibility, especially in Kenobi's case.

More like a certainty. Those two are out of their league.

What feats?

Please list some of Bane's off nexus force feats, if only to refresh the memory of the old posters and to enlighten the newcomers.

Please eat a dick. You're well aware of his feats.

It's rather a matter of how skillfully one uses the technique, I suppose.

Not that it matters, because, you know, the fact remains that Hetton dodged Bane's FL thus it's obvious that it can be dodged.....

How much more straightforward reasoning needs to be for you to grasp it?

I don't see how skill comes into play, unless you mean by catching people off guard or using it suddenly.

It kind of does matter, because lightning has been on target far more times than it's been dodged. Bane's lightning has also failed to be dodged by an amped Jedi Master. Not even Yoda could dodge lightning that easily. Just saying that it "can" be dodged doesn't mean that Qui-Gon and Kenobi will dodge it or suddenly makes it irrelevant. You cannot dismiss such a potent ability like that. We've seen Kenobi facing lightning and he doesn't dodge it.

Can he? Off nexus, I mean.

As for the rest, tl;dr, sorry.

Yes. He charred a 30 meter long drexyl to a husk with one hand. Maybe he'll use two to kill them both at the same time?

The Merchant
Bane solos. Grievous would give him a good fight tho.

NewGuy01
Compared to Bane, yes he wasn't impressive. Not many are. But he was still the leader of the top academy in the Empire. Sith can't be in charge of places where all their most powerful people gather by being shitty.

Pretty sure Qordis is proof that you can. laughing

I don't think it only applies to Bane; more like Sidious and Vitiate are exceptions to the rule, and even then their lightning can be overrated too.

Disagreed.

laughing

I think there's skill involved, yeah. How well you synchronize it with your lightsaber blows, how creatively you use it, catching your opponents off guard, etc.

Sinious
I don't think it only applies to Bane; more like Sidious and Vitiate are exceptions to the rule,

I agree. Bane's lightning never gave powerful force users any trouble so I'm not sure why his lightning should be considered almost as strong as top tier lightning.

Stigma
Originally posted by The Merchant
Bane solos. Grievous would give him a good fight tho.
What about Ventress and Savage vs. Bane?

Stigma
Please eat a dick.
No, thank you, I'll pass. I do not share your tastes.

Besides it's enough to see you gorge yourself on Bane's dick in any other thread he's in.

You're well aware of his feats.
I'm aware that Bane has no feat off nexus as of DoE to suggets he can easily ragdoll them both.

If I am mistaken, point me to the relevant feats.

I don't see how skill comes into play, unless you mean by catching people off guard or using it suddenly.
I mean being faster, for example. Shooting FL means raising your hand and aiming it at the target. Sidious or Dooku must be simply faster, while Bane is not. Case in point: Hetton dodging Bane's FL.
Element of surprise also helps, of course.
It kind of does matter, because lightning has been on target far more times than it's been dodged. Bane's lightning has also failed to be dodged by an amped Jedi Master. Not even Yoda could dodge lightning that easily. Just saying that it "can" be dodged doesn't mean that Qui-Gon and Kenobi will dodge it or suddenly makes it irrelevant. You cannot dismiss such a potent ability like that. We've seen Kenobi facing lightning and he doesn't dodge it.
Or perhaps a mook like Hetton is just fast enough to dodge Bane's FL. Two Jedi might be too.

Besides, notice that my point is that Bane's FL was dodged. That's a fact. Not sure why you argue against it. mmm
Yes. He charred a 30 meter long drexyl to a husk with one hand. Maybe he'll use two to kill them both at the same time?
Good for him? It may be harder with a Jedi, though.

Maybe he will get overwhelmed in sabers before that happens?

Anyways, I still think 3 is a good fight.

The_Tempest
I could see him going down to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon after a difficult battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.