If Goku doesn't use SSJ in Revival of Frieza.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I heard news about Goku not using SSJ in Revival of Frieza; I heard that Goku didn't "need" the form and that he just uses his base form in the movie however Frieza has a new transformation and Goku gets beaten by the form and it would seem that wise for Goku to have transformed to SSJ. Now if he doesn't need to transform to beat Frieza then is Goku hiding his power? Will he be like Mystic Gohan or Will he be like Frieza having the 50% to 100% method of his base form before having to go SSJ? Or maybe he'll use that false SSJ form he used on Lord Slug but It would be good for Goku to go SSJ just to shake Frieza up in his fear of Super Saiyans or will Vegeta go SSJ or SSJ God and be the one to defeat Frieza so he could settle his Saiyan Royalty.

cdtm
Base to SSJ didn't even look like that much of a difference. Base is the first time he even landed a punch, and it looked like it hurt Bills.

atv2
Originally posted by cdtm
Base to SSJ didn't even look like that much of a difference. Base is the first time he even landed a punch, and it looked like it hurt Bills.

Then he transformed to SSJ and was able to hurt him some more.

atv2
Maybe he's getting to a point where he's tired of the Super Saiyan being depended on to defeat enemies and wants to focus more on their base forms to do the work. I mean when Goku transformed it only gave more power, stamina to some extent, and speed but it never gave him new techniques. He couldn't form the spirit bomb in SSJ but he could absorb and deflect it. With the boost in power and speed he could use higher levels of the techniques he already had but never had any new techniques given to him.

atv2
It would be good if Akira started adding new techniques to Goku's transformations so he they would be more distinguishable blus it would be good to add more physical distinction to his forms in the future because so far they have been status boosts.

atv2
Goku needs some new techs, Whether it be a new energy ball or energy wave, or calling on wheels and flying saucers to rid somebody or evade a catastrophe, he needs something new. My vision for Goku is that he would become so powerful that he could be in tuned with the universe and shoot stars and star waves out of his hands and form energy balls like the sun. I heard of the Kamehameha Rebirth but what does it do exactly?

SSJGGogeta
Slow down, dude. The movie hasn't even come out yet, and you've made several threads, speculating a dozen things about it. At least wait 'till the movie is out yet, to go around making a bunch of threads about it. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.