Female Jedi vs Female Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Grandmaster Satele Shan
FOTJ Jaina Solo
Meetra Surik ( Prime )
TFU Shaak Ti

vs

LOTF Lumiya
Darth Traya ( Drain Disabled )
Darth Nyriss
Darth Zannah

Random mish-mash. Which team of ladies takes it?

carthage
Probably the Jedi with 1 o 2 casualties

Zannah sucks and would lose to anyone on team 1 for a majority, and Nyriss would get stomped by all four as we'll

Col. Valerian
Zannah doesn't suck. By any means. Her sorcery can be deadly in a fight. And I think you underestimate Nyriss. Her lightning was powerful enough to turn herself into ashes, and she was tooling Meetra and Scourge simultaneously until Revan arrived.

I think it's a good, close fight, but I'm leaning towards Team Sith.

Nephthys
Team Sith.

Lol at carthage saying Nyriss gets stomped by everyone. Considering she actually stomped Meetra already. Good to see him flexing his formidable mental handicap for us all again.

carthage
The Sith would win if Zannah wasn't a shit duelist and Nyriss had feats off nexus. The Jedi would mow over them with ease, Shira and Traya can't keep up their slack. If Jaina or Meetra were named Sarro Xaj and Set Harth, Zannah might have a shot

Col. Valerian
You underestimate Zannah and Nyriss heavily.

carthage
Zannah is marginally more skilled than Nyriss, and Nyriss has no showings of nexus to suggest she can beat any of the Jedi. Apart from Nephs braindamaged wanking of Zannah, neither of them have anything to circumvent Ti or Satele's power

ares834
Jedi win. Pretty lopsided battle as well.

Col. Valerian
Pffft.

Nexus or not, she tooled Scourge and Meetra simultaneously. Scourge also was amped by DK... Didn't help shit. Nyriss actually tooled one of the Jedi she will be fighting against in this VS. That = no showings to you? Again, forcewise, her lightning was powerful enough to turn herself into ashes. It's never actually been quantified how much does a nexus amp a dark sider's power, but you can be sure that outside of DK her lightning would be lethal, too.

Zannah had the ability to summon dark side tendrils that could desintegrate flesh on mere touch. She also could show people their greatest fears and drive them insane. She studied and learned Sith magic and sorcery from Freedon Nadd.

How can you say these two have nothing on the Jedi?

Stigma
Female Jedi win this.

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Nexus or not,
mmm
Zannah had the ability to summon dark side tendrils that could desintegrate flesh on mere touch.
mmm

Can she do it anywhere, or only on Ambria?

I don't have DoE on me atm, but the wookieepedia site says this:

"Desperate to end the duel, Zannah drew upon the power within Ambria itself and summoned tendrils of pure dark side energy from the ground around them. She thrust the tendrils at Bane, who attempted to dodge the attack as he advanced on her."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Duel_on_Ambria

Stigma
Sorry, for double post. But one more thing:
It's never actually been quantified how much does a nexus amp a dark sider's power,
VERSUS:
but you can be sure that outside of DK her lightning would be lethal, too.
erm

How can you be sure, when the amp is there, as you yourself admitted.

It's a blatant leap in logic.

Nephthys
It doesn't matter that Nyriss was on a nexus because even if she was it would be a far lesser nexus than Malachor and I find it laughable to entertain the idea that Meetra was more disadvantaged against Nyriss than she was against the Trayas Academy and Traya, considering no disadvantage is ever even hinted at. Yet Meetra managed to beat Traya and got stomped by Nyriss. So it's easy to quantify Nyriss as superior to Traya who is a complete bamf.

Also Nyriss' lightning turned people into husks on DK so its an easy extrapolation to say that it would comfortably kill people off there.

NewGuy01
2 in a close fight, tbh.

|King Joker|
The Sith win.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
It doesn't matter that Nyriss was on a nexus because even if she was it would be a far lesser nexus than Malachor and I find it laughable to entertain the idea that Meetra was more disadvantaged against Nyriss than she was against the Trayas Academy and Traya, considering no disadvantage is ever even hinted at. Yet Meetra managed to beat Traya and got stomped by Nyriss. So it's easy to quantify Nyriss as superior to Traya who is a complete bamf.

Also Nyriss' lightning turned people into husks on DK so its an easy extrapolation to say that it would comfortably kill people off there.

thumb up

Stigma
Prove it's a far lesser nexus?

The bottom line is that we cannot really tell if DS nexus gives you 5, 10, 20 or 30 percent amp. You cannot just handwave it and say "well it seems to me the amp was not significant". The point is that there was an amp.

Only if you can prove how powerful or not powerful was an amp. But you cannot.

carthage

Lol @ your blatant ignoring of cannon. Continue proving how much of a fanboy you are thumb up. Unless you can prove Nyriss can generate that similar potency off of a nexus, no one should take you seriously. Satele and Ti also know Tutaminus making it useless.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
The bottom line is that we cannot really tell if DS nexus gives you 5, 10, 20 or 30 percent amp. You cannot just handwave it and say "well it seems to me the amp was not significant". The point is that there was an amp.

Only if you can prove how powerful or not powerful was an amp. But you cannot.

The point is Meetra's best feats took place on a stronger nexus. Anything she could do on Malachor, she could do on Dromund Kaas. Any amp Traya had, so did Nyriss to a lesser extent. And Nyriss still stomped her.

Don't be ridiculous. It takes a lot more power to burn flesh enough that the person resembles a withered husk than it would to merely kill them. We're talking multiple times more power. Suggesting that she couldn't kill off of one is clownish.

carthage
The point is Meetra's best feats took place on a stronger nexus. Anything she could do on Malachor, she could do on Dromund Kaas. Any amp Traya had, so did Nyriss to a lesser extent. And Nyriss still stomped her.

Don't be ridiculous. It takes a lot more power to burn flesh enough that the person resembles a withered husk than it would to merely kill them. We're talking multiple times more power. Suggesting that she couldn't kill off of one is clownish.

So you can't actually prove that Nyriss can generate the same power off nexus, and that she can even handle Surk without being amped thumb up. You're the only one who is a clown.

Selenial
Watching Neph debate Surik is like watching my 3 year old debate neuroscience.

I find it frankly disgusting that he can insult Carthage's intelligence, when Carthage is happy to concede on characters he's uneducated on (IE Surik, to me) and yet Neph can debate a character 100 times and not change a single word of his arguments.

This is honestly an embarrassing display.

The Jedi take this.

carthage
Most people on this forum who don't wank TOR or Bane don't take Neph seriously as a "debater". That's a small consolation for me

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial

I find it frankly disgusting that he can insult Carthage's intelligence, when Carthage is happy to concede on characters he's uneducated on (IE Surik, to me) and yet Neph can debate a character 100 times and not change a single word of his arguments.

The Jedi take this.
Damn... thumb up

Well... that's a lot of words wasted to covertly say you cannot prove how powerful Nyriss is off nexus.

I accept your concession. thumb up

Selenial
Well... that's a lot of words wasted to covertly say you cannot prove how powerful Nyriss is off nexus.

Conveniently also ignored that wound Surik stomped the Malachor academy, and the original post clearly states that this is Prime Surik.

Nephthys
Surely that was prime Surik. Unless I'm unaware of her ragdolling Krayt Dragons at some point after it.

The Jedi take this.

I'm hardly uneducated. I've played the game multiple time and read and re-read an in-depth lets play of it. I've debated it extensively for half a decade. In fact, if I say so myself I was the foremost debater and champion of Kotor 2 for quite some time and repeatedly explained matters to do with it to other posters. That you disagree with me on the subject shouldn't cause you to doubt my mental faculties.

Also I have changed my arguments. I few years ago I argued that the Exile was just as powerful or more powerful than Revan and that she was basically one of the top 5 Jedi ever. You can thank Karpyshan for changing my mind.

And that's a small number of words to say that you cannot refute my point. If you're not going to attempt an argument I suggest you just don't talk at all.

Col. Valerian
By saying it's never been quantified I meant that you can't say Nyriss can only perform such a feat because she's at DK. It's ridiculous to assume her lightning wouldn't be able to at least kill someone off a nexus. It's even more ridiculous to assume her lightning isn't powerful and is only powerful because she's in a nexus. Your logic is flawed, not mine. Oh and, you carefully ignored the fact (which I pointed out) that Scourge was also being amped. He didn't do shit against Nyriss, and according to the novel, Meetra and him were roughly equals at the time. The same Meetra that, as Neph pointed out, still toyed Sion, Traya, and a shitload of Sith assassins on Malachor V, arguably a more powerful nexus than DK.

Also I find it laughable that you guys say Neph is a shit debater. Especially because it's you guys who're saying this.

Emperordmb
I like this guy thumb up

Selenial
Surely that was prime Surik. Unless I'm unaware of her ragdolling Krayt Dragons at some point after it.

I'm hardly uneducated. I've played the game multiple time and read and re-read an in-depth lets play of it. I've debated it extensively for half a decade. In fact, if I say so myself I was the foremost debater and champion of Kotor 2 for quite some time and repeatedly explained matters to do with it to other posters. That you disagree with me on the subject shouldn't cause you to doubt my mental faculties.

Also I have changed my arguments. I few years ago I argued that the Exile was just as powerful or more powerful than Revan and that she was basically one of the top 5 Jedi ever. You can thank Karpyshan for changing my mind.

I frankly don't give a flying **** what you've said about her in the past, your arguments now are ridiculous and have been refuted on several occasions. The fact of the matter is that the Jedi seen in the Revan novel had no wound. She lacked what made her immensely powerful in Kotor 2.

You say she accomplished better on Dromund Kaas as a way of somehow placing Nyriss above Traya and Sion combined. That's stupid. She had her wound on Malachor, which allowed her to feed off force users she faced, it made her strong.

In fact you've just admitted to me that you believe the Jedi take this. Whether or not Karpyshit's Surik was nerfed, her original Kotor 2 power level remains unchanged, as the loss of her wound is a very plausible explanation for the immense power drop.

AncientPower
Jedi win via BM amp.

Stigma
And that's a small number of words
As Shakespeare said: "brevity is the soul of wit"

Yet both of these concepts are lost on you so let's move on, shall we.

to say that you cannot refute my point. If you're not going to attempt an argument I suggest you just don't talk at all.
The point is that you don't have an argument to begin with erm

You cannot prove how powerful Nyriss is off nexus and arbitrary claims and speculation will take you nowhere. GG. thumb up

Stigma
By saying it's never been quantified I meant that you can't say Nyriss can only perform such a feat because she's at DK. It's ridiculous to assume her lightning wouldn't be able to at least kill someone off a nexus. It's even more ridiculous to assume her lightning isn't powerful and is only powerful because she's in a nexus. Your logic is flawed, not mine. Oh and, you carefully ignored the fact (which I pointed out) that Scourge was also being amped. He didn't do shit against Nyriss, and according to the novel, Meetra and him were roughly equals at the time. The same Meetra that, as Neph pointed out, still toyed Sion, Traya, and a shitload of Sith assassins on Malachor V, arguably a more powerful nexus than DK.

Also I find it laughable that you guys say Neph is a shit debater. Especially because it's you guys who're saying this.
Oh boy.... I think Selenial was onto something with her analogy.thumb up

Let me break it down to you in the simplest terms:

Imagine you have a car. You have some gasoline in the tank. You go to the gas station, fill it up and then drive 500 miles with that.

Now, similar situation.

You have a car. You have some gasoline in the tank. But you do not go to fill it up at the station. Can you also drive 500 miles with that? Or 450 miles? Or 100 miles?

Of course the answer is: We cannot tell because 1) we don't know how much gas you had in your tank in the first place, and b) how much gas you put in at the gas station.

What is certain is only c) that you did put some more gasoline.

Analogus situation is with a DS nexus.

A force user has some power, DS fills him/her up with some more.

Is it reasonable to claim that s/he can perform on similar/the same level without DS amp?

No, because the aformentioned reasons apply. The answer is again: We don't know.

Capiche?

Now, what some of the "debaters" here would like us to do is to say:

"sure, the amp surely must be small enough.... or, sure, the amp is not that significant, probably. Therefore we can safely assume that *insert our arbitrary estimate*"

Faulty logic at its best.

Nephthys
Thats a terrible analogy. Every Force user has a full tank to begin with. And we can tell how far it can go based on other evidence. It's not that ****ing hard.

Stigma
Thats a terrible analogy. Every Force user has a full tank to begin with.
Yet, their capacities vary. Not everyone is equally maxed out.

Let's assume Sidious is 100, while Vader is 80 based on their showings on a neutral ground. Yet give Vader a gas station a DS nexus that gives him an extra 10-20 percent and he gets a notch higher.

The problem is when you have a character whose only feats are when s/he gets an amp. There is simply no way to tell what is his/her base power.

My point stands.

EDIT: Anyways, I'm off to a class. Take care.

Nephthys
Except we have a very clear basis for comparison in her and Traya's showings against Meetra. And we can easily extrapolate feats by simply factoring in a nexus to some degree. We know that a nexus doesn't make you 5 times as powerful as your analogy suggests is plausible, its a very small increase.

Anyway, I'm going to respond to everything l8er in the day, since I feel like crap from staying up till 6 last night.

Col. Valerian
Lmao, now it turns out you attempt to mock me with some 2nd grader analogy 'to make me understand'.

If you're going to do that, at least use a reasonable analogy to try convince me of your point. That's a terrible, badly used analogy. And certainly not applicable to this situation.

Stigma
And we can easily extrapolate feats by simply factoring in a nexus to some degree.
Dammit, stop editing, Neph.

Anyways, this is precisely the point.

You say DS nexs "gives 10 percent amp", I say "it gives 15 percent amp" some other person says "it gives 1 percent amp"...

There is simply no way to judge it apart from just stating one's arbitrary claim. This will not do.

Ok, I really need to go now. Till later.

Lmao, now it turns out you attempt to mock me with some 2nd grader analogy 'to make me understand'. .
And even that was too hard for you to grasp. How sad.

Col. Valerian
Lol @ your sad attempt to insult me. Bad analogy. There's not much more to it. Neph agrees, as I'm sure most other people would. I will also respond later during the day. Let's try to keep things civil.

Stigma
Lol @ your sad attempt to insult me. Bad analogy. There's not much more to it. Neph agrees, as I'm sure most other people would. I will also respond later during the day. Let's try to keep things civil. Get over yourself, private. It's not about you, but about terrible reasoning some people display here.

Again, it's elementary logic:

A = force user
B = an amp

Let's say A = 90, B = 10

A + B = 100 (force user and amp)

Gee, I wonder what happens if we don't know how powerful a force user is at base.

A = we don't know
B = 10

A + B = ? + 10

In other words, * insert any number you like* which is exactly what you and Neph are trying to do. You want to pass whatever you feel A should be at baseline as a fact.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you trolling? Srs.

Stigma
BTW this I why I advocate to discard nexus feats altogether, as do all reasonable posters here do.

Nephthys
No you ****ed that up.

Its: A + B = ? + 10 = 100. We know what the end result is bro, so its pretty easy to see that A is 90 I mean come on.

Stigma
It's only 90 because you know how powerful a character is off nexus. If you don't know how powerful a character is off nexus, you cannot tell. You insult logic, my good friend

Nephthys
But we know how powerful the character is on nexus because we have the feats. The end result is still 100. So if the nexus amp is 10 then the characters base power has to be 90. F*ckin' duh, bro.

BTW this is why I advocate for allowing nexus feats, because you just make them slightly lesser by accounting for the nexus. Sure, Nyriss might not outright stomp Meetra off a nexus but she'd still win and probably win pretty easily at that.

Stigma
Ezdit

Stigma
One more example.

A man is 6ft tall, plus 1 inch heel. A man is 6ft 1 inch.

A different man is, plus 1 inch heel. A man is ? tall.

Nephthys
He's still 6ft 1 inches because we still have his final measurements.

You are really bad at this. laughing

Stigma
One more exaple.

A man is 6ft tall, plus 1 inch heel. A man I 6ft 1 inch.

A different man is ? tall plus 1 inch heel. A man is ? tall.

The first man we know much like we know power of force users displayed on a neutral ground.

The second man height we don' t know, because we only have how much height (amp) he gets, but his baseline height ( power) can be any number.

Stigma
He's still 6ft 1 inches because we still have his final measurements.

You are really bad at this. laughing They are two different men, you idiot. Like Sidious on neutral ground and Sidious with amp versus Nyriss on neutral ground ( which we can only guess her power) and Nyriss with amp (which we know)

Nephthys
Except we're not talking about a different man. It's the same person on nexus or off it. You're making a false analogy because you're not putting the final measurement of the second man, despite that in terms of nexus feats we do have the final result of character + nexus.

The real analogy looks like this:

A man is 6ft tall, plus 1 inch heel. A man I 6ft 1 inch.

A different man is ? tall plus 1 inch heel. A man is 6ft 1 inch tall.

We can still tell the guy is 6 foot bro!

Stigma
Realy?

Brad Pitt is 5'11" plus 1 inch heels. He's 6ft.

A different men (my uncle) is some height (not disclosed) plus 1 inch heel. Are they the same height?

Stigma
Similarly

Doolu is 100 plus an amp, (lets assume 10) he' s 110.

Nyriss is 'something" plus an amp, (lets assume 10) she's something plus 10.

But according to you they are both 110, right?

Nephthys
Like I said, you're lying about the information we have available to us. We know how tall your uncle is in heels. We have Nyriss' nexus feats. We have the results of the equations for Height + Heel and Power + Amp already.

I was only saying they were the same height out of laziness, it doesn't matter how tall your uncle is in heels. That's besides the point and not what we're trying to establish. Cuz we already know it's 4 ft 2 or something. We're just trying to establish how tall he is without heels. We know how much the heel adds and his height in heels, so it's literally child's play (as in children literally learn this bro) to establish his height without heels.

Jesus you are shitty at this.

ares834
But do we actually know how much of an amp Nyriss received?

Stigma

Bingo. It doesn't matter how powerful Nyriss is with an amp.

Like my uncle's height without heels is unknown, her power without amp is unknown. /case closed.

Stigma
Originally posted by ares834
No. This is another unknown we need to factor in. So we don't know what Iis her base power, and we dont know how powerful is the amp. Yet somehow this is supposed to lead us to say Nyriss is this and that powerful.
The only thing that was certain is that she was amped, and without an amp she is weaker.

There is no more info, thus I advocate to discard all nexus feats. There's too much room for speculation.

Nephthys
Bingo. It doesn't matter how powerful Nyriss is with an amp.

Like my uncle's height without heels is unknown, her power without amp is unknown. /case closed.

Jesus. facepalm3

But we do know. It's ****ing 4 ft 1. He's 4 ft 2 with the heels and the heel adds 1 inch. It's literally primary school maths.

How old are you?

Originally posted by ares834

No, not exactly. Which is what he should be focusing on instead of these false equivalencies.

But like I said, it's a small amp. Even if we're very strict like I tend to be with these things, it's still not much of a factor.

Stigma
I think you don't understand what is the point. The point is not that they are the same height in heels, much like the point is that Sidious with amp is still more powerful than Dooku with amp, precisely because he is just more powerful on base.

Moreso Sidious with an amp is more powerful than Nyriss with an amp.

Similarly the 5'11" with heels can be shoter / taller / same height of a man whose height we don't know plus heels. Like you said heels (amp) does not matter, what matters is the baseline. For Pitt base is 5'11. For Sidious it's da 100. What is the base for Nyriss?

About Nyriss we can only tell how powerful she is with amp. Care to tell us how you come up with her power level without an amp?

Col. Valerian
Get over yourself, private. It's not about you, but about terrible reasoning some people display here.

Again, it's elementary logic:

A = force user
B = an amp

Let's say A = 90, B = 10

A + B = 100 (force user and amp)

Gee, I wonder what happens if we don't know how powerful a force user is at base.

A = we don't know
B = 10

A + B = ? + 10

In other words, * insert any number you like* which is exactly what you and Neph are trying to do. You want to pass whatever you feel A should be at baseline as a fact.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you trolling? Srs.

Well, so much for asking to keep things civil.
First off, it's Colonel. Not private. Secondly, WTF is wrong with you, mate? Trolling? Wut?

If it's not about me then don't fvcking make it about me.

I would address this, but Neph has already done a good job of refuting everything you say.

We're all supposed to be sensible, reasonable SW fans here. Are we really going to assume that any DS nexus gives more than 10 or 15/100? Srsly.

Nephthys
I think you don't understand what is the point. The point is not that they are the same height in heels, much like the point is that Sidious with amp is still more powerful than Dooku with amp, precisely because he is just more powerful on base.

Moreso Sidious with an amp is more powerful than Nyriss with an amp.

Similarly the 5'11" with heels can be shoter / taller / same height of a man whose height we don't know plus heels. Like you said heels (amp) does not matter, what matters is the baseline. For Pitt base is 5'11. For Sidious it's da 100. What is the base for Nyriss?

About Nyriss we can only tell how powerful she is with amp. Care to tell us how you come up with her power level without an amp?

I don't care about that and I don't see how it's relevant. Who gives a barfing bubble shit about Sidious and Dooku? I don't care about comparing them or comparing her to anyone and I'm not trying to. If we're going to compare her to anyone it should be Meetra and Traya, the two actual relevant characters in this thread. You keep missing the single important fact:

WE KNOW HOW POWERFUL NEXUS NYRISS IS.

So no, YOU don't know what the point is. Your examples suck because we already know the answer and it's laughably simplistic to solve them, you're just leaving out information that we actually do have. ? + 10 = 100 makes the ? obviously 90. ? + 1 inch = 4 ft 2 makes ? 4 ft 1. I'm not trying to establish her power level, I was pointing out how incredibly atrocious your analogy was and how frustratingly idiotic you are. Because you cannot grasp simple arithmetic and child level problem solving. Next time you make an example, have it make actual sense.

Like I said, we come up with her power level by taking her nexus feat and slightly lessening it. You said it yourself. If her base level is ? and the amp is 10 and together they add up to 100 (in this scenario 100 is equivalent to being powerful enough to pwn Meetra) then the answer is.......

Stigma
-snip-
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

One of those things is, undeniably, your lack of intelligence.

One last example because, frankly, I cannot believe you are so thick. I think you're just trolling tbh.

Two Sith Lords go shopping, Dooku and Nyriss.

Dooku brings a bag with grocery. We weight it, it's 5 pounds. We give him 1 pound extra (amp). Total sums up to 6 pounds.

Nyriss brigns a bag with grocery too. BUT we don't weight it. It's a f***ing different bag, no way to tell by sight if it's heavier of lighter than Dooku's bag. We also give her 1 pound extra. What is the total weight?

You can clearly see that we don't know. An extra pound does not tell us anything about the original weight of Nyriss's bag.

YET you want us to assume by faith that Nyriss's bag is, say, 7 pounds in original weight. Why?

Similarly, how do you propose to determine what is Nyriss original power without an amp (that extra pound)?

WE KNOW HOW POWERFUL NEXUS NYRISS IS.
Precisely.

Now tell us how to figure out how powerful she is off nexus. And no, your speculation "perhaps an amp was slight etc" will not do.

Give us hard numbers and her placement within power levels. Is she Dooku tier, Maul tier, Qui Gion tier.?

Stigma
Well, so much for asking to keep things civil.
First off, it's Colonel. Not private.
"Private" is a tender nickname I use for skilled debators like you. It's a positive word tbh.

BTW your username just says "Col". I thought it stands for colonoscopy or something.

Col. Valerian
Lol, Colonoscopy Valerian. That's new.

Selenial
I like that Neph conveniently forgot to reply to me.

Nephthys
Anyway, I'm going to respond to everything l8er in the day, since I feel like crap from staying up till 6 last night.

Stigma

Tzeentch
No.

Stigma
Originally posted by Tzeentch
No.
Very well.

How powerful amp was for Nyriss and how powerful she is off nexus?

Nephthys
I frankly don't give a flying **** what you've said about her in the past, your arguments now are ridiculous and have been refuted on several occasions. The fact of the matter is that the Jedi seen in the Revan novel had no wound. She lacked what made her immensely powerful in Kotor 2.

You say she accomplished better on Dromund Kaas as a way of somehow placing Nyriss above Traya and Sion combined. That's stupid. She had her wound on Malachor, which allowed her to feed off force users she faced, it made her strong.

In fact you've just admitted to me that you believe the Jedi take this. Whether or not Karpyshit's Surik was nerfed, her original Kotor 2 power level remains unchanged, as the loss of her wound is a very plausible explanation for the immense power drop.

Yet she isn't mentioned as having diminished in power and Revan notes that she's much more powerful than she was before Kotor 2 so it's not as if her growth simply vanished. Also you seem to be forgetting that Meetra being weaker because her wound was healed was my theory that I told you about. You dirty, dirty plagiarist.

There's nothing suggesting all that power vanished. Where would it all go? I mean, don't forget that when Chodo Habat partially heals the Exile's wound in the game she actually GAINS power. And it's not stupid, Nyriss is just really powerful and Sion and Traya were I guess less powerful than we were lead to believe. Although I'm sure Traya would agree that she sucks compared to the "True Sith".....

That's only if we completely ignore Revan, which isn't happening sadly. Karpyshans book recontextualises Meetra's accomplishments. Maybe it just wasn't as impressive in the grand scheme of things as we thought?

Nephthys
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

One of those things is, undeniably, your lack of intelligence.

One last example because, frankly, I cannot believe you are so thick. I think you're just trolling tbh.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same. I think you really are as stupid as you seem to be here.

Two Sith Lords go shopping, Dooku and Nyriss.

Dooku brings a bag with grocery. We weight it, it's 5 pounds. We give him 1 pound extra (amp). Total sums up to 6 pounds.

Nyriss brigns a bag with grocery too. BUT we don't weight it. It's a f***ing different bag, no way to tell by sight if it's heavier of lighter than Dooku's bag. We also give her 1 pound extra. What is the total weight?

You can clearly see that we don't know. An extra pound does not tell us anything about the original weight of Nyriss's bag.

YET you want us to assume by faith that Nyriss's bag is, say, 7 pounds in original weight. Why?

AGAIN, you're making a false analogy. This is not the situation we have in regards to Nyriss. To carry on with your awful example, the real situation is that although we don't know the wight of Nyriss' original bag of shopping, we do know how heavy it is after we give her the extra pound. And of course we know that we've given her an extra pound of weight.

So to get the original weight of her shopping all we need to do is subtract that pound from the final weight of the shopping in order to determine what her original weight was.

I can't tell if you're actively trying to be deceptive by leaving out the most vital part of the equation or if you're just as thick as brick but there's only so many times I'm going to repeat myself and this might be the last time.

Similarly, how do you propose to determine what is Nyriss original power without an amp (that extra pound)?

We just take her levels of power with the amp, that is that she's capable of stomping Scourge and Meetra with sabers and the Force, can char people with lightning or disintegrate them with charged lightning and then just subtract an estimate for the nexus. Like I said, the nexus cannot be so large an amp that Nyriss couldn't still beat Meetra, given how utterly easy for her to do so with it.

Precisely.

Now tell us how to figure out how powerful she is off nexus. And no, your speculation "perhaps an amp was slight etc" will not do.

Give us hard numbers and her placement within power levels. Is she Dooku tier, Maul tier, Qui Gion tier.?

More powerful than Meetra and Traya. Both of these guys have feats that make them very powerful on at least Obi-Wan, Ventress, GG, Savage and Maul scales. Traya is definitely more powerful but she's hindered by her weakness in melee imo.

Dooku tier or slightly higher. Meetra and Traya are clearly around Mauls tier at the least going by their feats.

Stigma
@Neph, tl;dr

apart from this:
We just take her levels of power with the amp,
Exatly. This is Nyriss's power with an amp. a power that she won't have in a neutral setting.

then just subtract an estimate for the nexus.
- What is this estimate based on?
- What is the "hard number" we can say for sure stands for the amp?
- How do you propose to introduce this number? By your own subjective speculation?

Like I said, the nexus cannot be so large an amp
- How do you know for sure?
- What is the evidence for "it cannot be so large".
- How can we properly quantify what "not so large means"? Should we just take your word as gospel?

Your whole point is that we can arbitrarily assume how powerful the amp is.
In other words, you want us to go along with your purely subjective impression that the amp "is not that larger" not even quantifying what that means in relation to power.

I ask you to provide a method to do so, other than your speculation.

So far, you have nothing.

Concede that you cannot really give a concrete estimate (other than your subjective preference) on how powerful the amp is,
or indulge with your nonsense further on.

carthage
Loling @ Neph calling other people stupid when he can't prove Nyriss's lightning has the same power others off of a world not strong in the darkside. Your logic sucks brah, but keep accepting things uncritically for the characters you wank thumb up

Col. Valerian
I can't even.

S_W_LeGenD
Team Sith

Tough battle though, Satele Shan is a big threat.

Stigma
I can't even prove how powerful Nyriss is off nexus or how powerful was the amp she got.
Fixed that for you. big grin

Col. Valerian
Of course you did. miffed

I won't say the same thing as Neph just so you go ahead and reply the exact same thing with the analogies etc. I'm tired of this thread. Byee

Stigma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.