Casshern vs kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
No prep. At the top of mount Olympus

StealthRanger
Who's the first guy?

Spawningpool
He is from a show called Casshern sins

dika123
is this composite kratos ?

Spawningpool
Originally posted by dika123
is this composite kratos ?
No kratos from god of war 3

StealthRanger
*sigh* I mean what can he do?

dika123
Originally posted by Spawningpool
No kratos from god of war 3

kratos can punch him into thousand pieces or kratos would "soul****" him.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by StealthRanger

So about that?

Spawningpool
End if god of three kratos

AncientPower
He is a super-human 'neo-roid' whom is so strong he needs his armor to stop his body from literally tearing to pieces.

His speed has seen him blitz even other neoroids besides Barashin the Neo-Roid armies' best swordsman and the leader Burai.

Sword skills are supposedly black belt Ken-jitsu and his reaction speed allows him to dodge bullets.

Killing him is nearly impossible beyond multiple high-grade military explosives.

StealthRanger
So IOW Kratos kicks his ass with no effort then, good to know

dika123

laughing nice...

Spawningpool
Please tell me you know who Casshern is

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by AncientPower
He is a super-human 'neo-roid' whom is so strong he needs his armor to stop his body from literally tearing to pieces.

His speed has seen him blitz even other neoroids besides Barashin the Neo-Roid armies' best swordsman and the leader Burai.

Sword skills are supposedly black belt Ken-jitsu and his reaction speed allows him to dodge bullets.

Killing him is nearly impossible beyond multiple high-grade military explosives.

It's good to know somebody actually went into detail, because...

End if god of three kratos

...what did this mean?

StealthRanger

Well if AP's description is accurate enough, then I think my assessment of the fight is a fair one

dika123

ummm..... do you know who casshern is ? if you know , you can give some explanation about him

AncientPower
Well if AP's description is accurate enough, then I think my assessment of the fight is a fair one
Well to be fair those are his movie adaptation feats not his anime feats which are much better IIRC. Unfortunately I never watched the anime as an adult.

dika123
this what i got from wiki http://casshan.wikia.com/wiki/Casshern

"Casshern is superhumanly strong, able to lift thousands of pounds and decimate large robots in a few blows. He can move fast enough so that he appears to warp-he is also very agile and can perform various acrobatic maneuvers. He is a skilled fighter, and can defeat hordes of enemies at once.In the past he was originally a subordinate of Braiking Boss and the strongest warrior in his robot army; with an advanced cybernetic body and quick reflexes, he can destroy any opponent he comes across. Casshern is durable, able to take powerful blows as well as slashes and stabs and continue fighting.Randomly during battle, Casshern enters a berserker state in which he performs to the fullest of his abilities and does not stop or hold back until his enemies are destroyed. He seems to enter this when his life is in serious danger, after a prolonged amount of time fighting, or when angry. While in berserker mode, his eyes glow a bright white He somehow holds the ability to painfully regenerate from any injury and goes violently berserk when incited. In one instance, he was impaled in three different areas before defeating his opponents. He has a healing factor, which activates after a delay. It heals any wounds in moments, and appears to cause serious pain to Casshern. He has healed from dozens of slash wounds, and once was impaled completely through his chest. He also has a mysterious immunity to the ruin, this immunity has lead him to have perfect and clean appearance. Because of immunity this has lead people he encounters who have been affected by the cataclysm to kill him under the belief that devouring him will save them from ruination."

not sure if this accurate.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by dika123
this what i got from wiki http://casshan.wikia.com/wiki/Casshern

"Casshern is superhumanly strong, able to lift thousands of pounds and decimate large robots in a few blows. He can move fast enough so that he appears to warp-he is also very agile and can perform various acrobatic maneuvers. He is a skilled fighter, and can defeat hordes of enemies at once.In the past he was originally a subordinate of Braiking Boss and the strongest warrior in his robot army; with an advanced cybernetic body and quick reflexes, he can destroy any opponent he comes across. Casshern is durable, able to take powerful blows as well as slashes and stabs and continue fighting.Randomly during battle, Casshern enters a berserker state in which he performs to the fullest of his abilities and does not stop or hold back until his enemies are destroyed. He seems to enter this when his life is in serious danger, after a prolonged amount of time fighting, or when angry. While in berserker mode, his eyes glow a bright white He somehow holds the ability to painfully regenerate from any injury and goes violently berserk when incited. In one instance, he was impaled in three different areas before defeating his opponents. He has a healing factor, which activates after a delay. It heals any wounds in moments, and appears to cause serious pain to Casshern. He has healed from dozens of slash wounds, and once was impaled completely through his chest. He also has a mysterious immunity to the ruin, this immunity has lead him to have perfect and clean appearance. Because of immunity this has lead people he encounters who have been affected by the cataclysm to kill him under the belief that devouring him will save them from ruination."

not sure if this accurate.
Very accurate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.