Hercules vs Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
standard version of Hercs vs Sandman at peak, who wins?

tkitna
Hercules has no business beating Sandman, but probably would somehow.

riv6672
If we're arguing power sets, a non flying brick shouldnt win/should have a hard time beating Sandman.
Hercules is quite clever, though, and a top tier brick, to boot. I'd give him the win.

leonidas
i non jobbing sandman is pretty bada$$. shockwaves have worked, but this would be a difficult match for herc to win without some plot help. he's given both thor and hulk a bad time many times in the past....

riv6672
Agreed.

krisblaze
Sandman's been shown to feel pain at times though and he still has senses.

Herc may not have any esoteric powers and such, but he's strong enough to disperse Sandman long enough for it to constitute a win imo.

I also don't think Sandman can really hurt Hercules.

Edit: I can't really recall a fight with Sandman and Thor, are you thinking of the female Sandman aka Quicksand?

leonidas
thumb up

i think non jobbing sandy could possibly choke/drown herc who doesn't have the lung feats hulk does....

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

i think non jobbing sandy could possibly choke/drown herc who doesn't have the lung feats hulk does....
I think he has some actually.

He has some sick drinking feats at least, that would've drowned any normal man.

Annabeth
the kinetic and potential energy caused by Hercules may well mighty enough to trigger chemical changes of the sand

riv6672
Interesting theories....huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.