The Transporter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Jason Statham's "Transporter" faces a gauntlet of movie characters.

Full health after each fight, how far can he get?
H2H, everyone is in street clothes, no gear/weapons.

(Also, let me know if you disagree with the order)

1. Sam Becket (Quantum Leap)
2. Colonel O'Niell (Stargate SG1)
3. Han Solo (if you don't know, just f##k off)
4. Ripley (Aliens)
5. Rocky (first movie, pre-montage)
6. Thor (unworthy)
7. John McClain (Die Hard series)
8. Riggs (Lethal Weapon series)
9. Batman (Michael Keaton)
10. Riddick (Pitch Black)
11. Buffy (BTVS: TV version)
12. The A-Team (Movie versions)

Lestov16
Probably can take down the whole list except for Buffy and presumably Riddick.

Robtard
Full stop at 7 for sure, possibly earlier.

And please, it's "McClane"

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Lestov16
Probably can take down the whole list except for Buffy and presumably Riddick. Lol no. Riddick would wtf rape him.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol no. Riddick would wtf rape him.

Either Buffy or Riddick would utterly sodomise him. Slayers (especially Buffy) have feats like breaking metal, casually manhandling beings with super strength, tanking falls from multi-story buildings, getting hit by cars etc... and we all know what Riddick is capable of. No way in hell is Frank beating either of those two.

Kazenji
Lol at The Transporter being able to clear Batman (Michael Keaton).

FrothByte
Riddick had trouble fighting Batista's character IIRC. Means he's susceptible to being beat by humans. I don't think he's ever faced anyone as skilled as Frank.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Riddick had trouble fighting Batista's character IIRC. Means he's susceptible to being beat by humans. I don't think he's ever faced anyone as skilled as Frank.

Eh, he was never in any serious danger IMO. Bautista's character briefly got the upperhand in their fight, but then Riddick got serious and fairly easily overpowered him (despite the size difference) and killed him shortly afterwards.

Riddick was landing hits on the Lord Marshal and he was actually doing ok during some parts of that fight. If you watch the fight, he had trouble overall because the Lord Marshal kept using his superspeed to attack him from his blindspots. When Riddick got attacked from the front he held his own fairly well. I don't see Frank doing even remotely as well.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Either Buffy or Riddick would utterly sodomise him. Slayers (especially Buffy) have feats like breaking metal, casually manhandling beings with super strength, tanking falls from multi-story buildings, getting hit by cars etc... and we all know what Riddick is capable of. No way in hell is Frank beating either of those two. Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.