Superman w/power gem vs marvel 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Can Supes with the power gem survive this short gauntlet? If He survives they are all revived and he then must fight them all combined

Takes place in a combined DC/Marvel universe....

Fight 1. They have full knowledge of Superman
Fight 2. Superman retains his "enhanced" status with the power gem

Monica

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50188/2617950-monica.png

Ikaris

http://hyperion2000.free.fr/Bios/Ikaris.jpg

Silver Surfer

http://www.realmoviereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/fantastic_four_silver_surfer.jpg

carver9
Superman stomps them in either scenario.

Surtur
With the power gem he should have little trouble. Assuming he can use it halfway decently. Given he isn't stupid and has a high amount of willpower, he'd probably be able to use it decently.

I have to say the way you set this up is confusing. You say in fight 2 he retains he "enhanced" status with the power gem. What does this even mean? If you're trying to say he has his own powers on top of what the gem gives him..well yeah, that would be obvious though, so I would be confused why you'd need to specify.

Unless you are saying in one scenario this is Superman with his powers using the gem and another scenario is a powerless Superman using the gem?

Gadabout
Yeah...what I was trying to say is that Supes would gain enhanced abilities as he fault through the gauntlet, meaning that he would get stronger during each round. That increase in ability would still be there for the team up against him in round 2.
With each opponent being fully aware of his abilities and weakness would be an advantage to them.

Monica being an energy duplicator should/would very quickly attack him via Kryptonite...she could just saturate him down to the molecular level...could he overcome this with the power gem?

Ikaris being an energy and matter manipulator would be just as if not more of a threat to Supes...again he has full knowledge of Supes persona

Silver Surfer would be Ikaris on a higher level-imo-.

I gave Supes the power gem because I don't believe he could survive this without it given the nature of his opponents abilities.

carver9
Without the gem, he can pull a majority against the first two and give Surfer a hell of a fight to the point that whoever pulls the majority (honestly, I think Surfer would wreck him but it would be a fight Surfer would remember) is debatable.

Time Immemorial
Superman wins, as for Hulk in Carver's sig, he gets roflstomped by Sentry.

Sin I AM
Ikaris and Monica aren't nearly enough to help handle a pg wielding Clark. He stomps in both scenarios

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Superman wins, as for Hulk in Carver's sig, he gets roflstomped by Sentry.

Don't think you user stand what's going on in my sig.

tru-marvell
I think Gadabout meant "fought" and not "fault"...lol
But I honestly think Monica could pull a majority against Super given her power set and his lack of ability to really harm her

Ikaris is much more vulnerable..but he having absolute mastery of his atomic structure coupled with his other abilities would is still a tough fight for Superman.
50/50 split...but then given that he knows what weakness to exploit I would give Ikaris an edge...in the first round.

The 2nd round with Supes being "enhanced" with the power gem...against all three characters? I'm guessing at this point the gem would have made him virtually immune to K...so I see a rage stomp coming to SS and Ikaris...still not sure how he could defeat Monica but then she won't be able to harm Supes either...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Don't think you user stand what's going on in my sig.

I do, its supposed to be all of DC vs Hulk and Sentry.

Yes?

However Sentry decides to join his counterpart Kal and tap Hulk out like he did before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.