Putin has dissapeared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://www.businessinsider.com/whats-happening-to-putin-2015-3

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

whether people here realise it or not this would be a horrible thing for the world.the establishment would put in someone whose political views are totally different than the previous administrations.after nov 22nd 1963,all of JFK's policys whether people want to accept it here or not,were reversed by LBJ..vietnam,elminating the CIA,the fed,everything.fact.

I just pray to god "not that I believe in one.lol" that Putin is fine and we here news of him soon. the fact he has been in the process of getting Russia off the dollar "which is why i wish he was the president of the united states," I have a bad feeling about this. Just hope we hear that he is fine soon.

Star428

Interesting. I'm not sure wether to be happy about this or not. Maybe he's just sick, perhaps?

Time Immemorial
Prolly just getting another facelift or another cosmetic procedure and doesn't want to show his face yet.

Robtard
It's taking longer to exact-age his clone due to unexpected shortages of placental enzymes

Time Immemorial
That sounds more like it, I knew you had the inside scoop on the clones

Lord Lucien
He'll be back. And in greater numbers.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He'll be back. And in greater numbers.

I hope to god you're right.

jaden101
He's in a bunker getting ready to nuke the world

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
He's in a bunker getting ready to nuke the world

laughing laughing laughing

Omega Vision
He's on a vision quest.

Reflassshh
He discovered the twilight saga.

vansonbee
I read he somewhere with his woman. She probably give birth to his child at this moment (or done).

Bashar Teg
thug life.

Tzeentch
He'll be back. And in greater numbers. Originally posted by Mr Parker
I hope to god you're right.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/bert2Bernie2Bgif.gif~original

Omega Vision
Some are suggesting that Nemtsov was killed by someone in the Kremlin to send a message to Putin. "If a politician can be killed right outside of the Kremlin, it's not impossible to assassinate the president."

Of course this assumes Putin didn't order it himself. What almost everyone seems to agree on is that there had to be some level of complacency or malice somewhere in the government for it to happen.

Putin will probably turn up in a few days perfectly fine. I'll bet you he was just having a routine surgery on his shoulder or something like that.

Time Immemorial
No doubt he killed him, Putin has everyone's number.

Omega Vision
Maybe Putin figured the only person who could possibly threaten his hold on power was...PUTIN HIMSELF.

And so hired assassins to take himself out.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Maybe Putin figured the only person who could possibly threaten his hold on power was...PUTIN HIMSELF.

And so hired assassins to take himself out.

Whats your opinion on if you think Putin had that guy killed?

Omega Vision
I think it's 90% likely that Putin had Nemtsov killed. 5% chance that someone else in the government gave the order but Putin signed off, 4% that someone else in the government did it without Putin's knowledge, and 1% chance of something else entirely.

Some commentators suggest that Putin wouldn't have ordered the killing of Nemtsov because as Nemstov is a former Deputy PM, this would create a precedent whereby former leaders can be assassinated by their rivals, and Putin may still want to ensure that--if he's ever removed from power--he'll be safe as a civilian from score settling.

Personally, I think Putin is operating under the assumption that he'll hold power till his death, so those considerations wouldn't occur to him.

Tzeentch

And so hired assassins to take himself out. And then he systematically judo'd them all to death in the forest.

Omega Vision
He still loses to Jet Li in the end.

Time Immemorial
I think it's 90% likely that Putin had Nemtsov killed. 5% chance that someone else in the government gave the order but Putin signed off, 4% that someone else in the government did it without Putin's knowledge, and 1% chance of something else entirely.

Some commentators suggest that Putin wouldn't have ordered the killing of Nemtsov because as Nemstov is a former Deputy PM, this would create a precedent whereby former leaders can be assassinated by their rivals, and Putin may still want to ensure that--if he's ever removed from power--he'll be safe as a civilian from score settling.

Personally, I think Putin is operating under the assumption that he'll hold power till his death, so those considerations wouldn't occur to him.

Good thoughts.

Time Immemorial
I wondering how much longer Putin can stay in power..this article is dated, but see's him in power far into the future.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/01/10542779-could-vladimir-putin-be-in-power-until-2024-10-key-questions-about-russias-elections

I don't see how how its working, what their constitution says its that the presidency is 6 years and can be re elected once. However he has served as president 3 times but none of them have been for 6 years. And Borris was in there for 9 years.

Just for fun but its obvious they dont care much for written lawslaughing out loud

Omega Vision
I think it might be that they don't allow more than two consecutive terms. Putin served as Prime Minister for a while.

Lord Lucien

And so hired assassins to take himself out. It's like that Hitler biography they made a few years ago. Wanted.

Time Immemorial
Loop hole politics set up in his favor.

Mindset
It's like that Hitler biography they made a few years ago. Wanted. That movie with James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman?

ArtificialGlory
He went on a fapping binge. He'll be back next week.

On a more serious note, I do hope that the murderous warmonger finally got what was coming to him. On the other hand, I would love to see him tried and humiliated at The Hague one day. Then again, maybe Putin is all that is keeping Russia from imploding.

Tzeentch
I wouldn't say he's even doing a very good job. Russia basically imploded like 30 years ago and never recovered, and now everyone who lives there just considers it to be the norm.

Like a blind man being blind his entire life. Hard to miss color when you've never seen it.

Omega Vision
The thing that scares me is that given the nature of Russian politics, if Putin goes, it's most likely because someone more hardline is pushing him out.

We might be forgiven for forgetting this, but by Russian political standards, Putin is something of a moderate.

jaden101
HE'S BAAA-AAACCKK
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31904882

Omega Vision
Still no explanation as to why he was gone, and we may never find out.

Lestov16
Imagine if a POTUS tried to pull this shit. I guess being a de facto autocrat has it's perks.

Surtur
Still no explanation as to why he was gone, and we may never find out.

It's simple, every so often he has to take some time off to perform the arcane rituals that sustain his power. It needs to be done in private because the process involves punching babies and harvesting their tears.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
HE'S BAAA-AAACCKK
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31904882

And more ripped than ever apparently

Omega Vision
Whoever made that mural has never seen a picture of Putin's actual torso.

I mean, I know fame and prestige add automatic sex appeal, but c'mon, with his shirt off the guy looks like your middle age neighbor who's taking his first stab at jogging.

Robtard

I mean, I know fame and prestige add automatic sex appeal, but c'mon, with his shirt off the guy looks like your middle age neighbor who's taking his first stab at jogging.

Dude, the man is friends and speaks with Dolphins:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RccTLu6UaMc/TVHL5cCRa4I/AAAAAAAACc8/NBdgw9llSo4/s1600/putin+with+dolphins.jpg

So why do you say such hurtful things

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
He went on a fapping binge. He'll be back next week.

On a more serious note, I do hope that the murderous warmonger finally got what was coming to him. On the other hand, I would love to see him tried and humiliated at The Hague one day. Then again, maybe Putin is all that is keeping Russia from imploding.

As long as he shares a cell with Obama...

Surtur

Nobody has seen his actual torso. It's sort of like looking Cthulhu right in the eyes.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, the man is friends and speaks with Dolphins:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RccTLu6UaMc/TVHL5cCRa4I/AAAAAAAACc8/NBdgw9llSo4/s1600/putin+with+dolphins.jpg

So why do you say such hurtful things

Damn that is awesome.

Surtur
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
As long as he shares a cell with Obama...

This would suck for Obama, he'd be Putin's b*tch within about 4 seconds and I know for a fact the man doesn't believe in lube.

Robtard
Damn that is awesome. The sad truth is those dolphins were "neutralized" shortly after that pic was taken by the KGB for fear that Putin while in an enamored state had whispered state secrets into their dolphin-ears

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
This would suck for Obama, he'd be Putin's b*tch within about 4 seconds and I know for a fact the man doesn't believe in lube.

LoL, no. Putin is 5'7" while wearing shoes with 1.5 inch soles, Barry would backhand that nigh midget

Time Immemorial
The sad truth is those dolphins were "neutralized" shortly after that pic was taken by the KGB for fear that Putin while in an enamored state had whispered state secrets into their dolphin-ears

I don't believe you, they are still alive and well.

Jmanghan
I know he's back now, but I was thinking the worst. Thought ISIS might have been involved.

Surtur
The sad truth is those dolphins were "neutralized" shortly after that pic was taken by the KGB for fear that Putin while in an enamored state had whispered state secrets into their dolphin-ears

It wasn't the KGB, Putin was forced to personally choke the dolphins out. He cried man tears during the entire ordeal, but it had to be done. Now whenever he plays Ecco The Dolphin on Sega he can't help but think of them.

LoL, no. Putin is 5'7" while wearing shoes with 1.5 inch soles, Barry would backhand that nigh midget

Obama might backhand him, but he'd shatter every bone in his hand. Plus being raped by a midget would probably be more traumatizing then being raped by a normal sized person. It definitely wouldn't help your prison reputation.

Jmanghan
Putin trained with Steven Seagal, and he's pretty big muscle-wise, he does also seem like he'd make Obama his ***** like he has been since 2013.

Jmanghan
ITS OK, OBAMA WILL JUST DUNK ON HIM!

Surtur
Putin beats Obama down all while smoking a nice big blunt.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
and he's pretty big muscle-wise,

Yeah, no

http://a.abcnews.com/images/International/GTY_putin_fishing_shirtless_2_sk_140402_16x9_992.jpg

Jmanghan
Well... He was....

Surtur
Yeah, but you don't need to be big and musclely to be able to take on Obama, so meh.

Jmanghan
Putin has been willing to go to war against Obama more then once. Obama is a ***** compared to Putin.

Robtard
The Putin propaganda machine works, it seems

Time Immemorial
Putin has been willing to go to war against Obama more then once. Obama is a ***** compared to Putin.

Putin invaded Ukraine knowing Obama wasn't gonna do shit. laughing

Jmanghan
Seriously, I wanna be like Putin, if I was president, I would take NO shit from these other countries, politics and law are BS, its about Right and Wrong.

I mean, Putin is kind of an *******, but he is an intimidating dude.

Robtard
Grow a pair, will yah. He's a flabby midget with bad hair.

Jmanghan
Let's see Putin try this shit with Truman or JFK though. LOL.

It's not the country that's weak, it's the man that runs the country. You better believe Truman would personally beat Putin to death while Putin was armed... with a gun.

Jmanghan
A flabby midget with bad hair that trained with Steven Seagal.

Time Immemorial

Just how you like your men.

Robtard
A flabby midget with bad hair that trained with Steven Seagal.

So Putin "trained" with a D-class. This is important why?

Tzeentch
The sad truth is those dolphins were "neutralized" shortly after that pic was taken by the KGB for fear that Putin while in an enamored state had whispered state secrets into their dolphin-ears Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I don't believe you, they are still alive and well.

lol

Surtur

The flabby midget still looks like he could kick the crap out of Obama. That's not his propaganda working, that to me is just the way Putin looks. I've made jokes about him, but I have no particular affinity for him. He has that crazy look in his eyes, even whilst looking flabby.

You also keep calling him a midget, but 5'7 isn't THAT short. He's not tall, but he's not a midget. Danny Devito would be someone I'd compare to a midget. It's not like Obama is over 7 feet tall or something. The guy doesn't even have a full 6 inches on Putin if Putin is 5'7.

Omega Vision
Yeah, no

http://a.abcnews.com/images/International/GTY_putin_fishing_shirtless_2_sk_140402_16x9_992.jpg
How this and pictures like it are considered "macho" or "badass" or even "sexy" is a big mystery. He's trimmer than my dad, but that's not saying much.

Tzeentch
What are you, some kind of homo?

Omega Vision
No.

Tzeentch
Liar.

Ms Chelle
All I see is an older man who looks like he might be cold...

Nothing special.

Bentley
How this and pictures like it are considered "macho" or "badass" or even "sexy" is a big mystery. He's trimmer than my dad, but that's not saying much.

Grampas are macho.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
All I see is an older man who looks like he might be cold...

Nothing special. Your sig and profile pic are adorable. That is all.

Omega Vision
Ocelots are cool.

Jmanghan
Would any of you be willing to buy me an Ocelot?

Shey Tapani

You mean proxy war?

Shey Tapani

You cannot see his eyes.

Lestov16

So you think Obama is foolish for not trying to start Armageddon? Um....

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The flabby midget still looks like he could kick the crap out of Obama. That's not his propaganda working, that to me is just the way Putin looks. I've made jokes about him, but I have no particular affinity for him. He has that crazy look in his eyes, even whilst looking flabby.

You also keep calling him a midget, but 5'7 isn't THAT short. He's not tall, but he's not a midget. Danny Devito would be someone I'd compare to a midget. It's not like Obama is over 7 feet tall or something. The guy doesn't even have a full 6 inches on Putin if Putin is 5'7.

5'7" while wearing lifts, brah.

Robtard

I think people see what they want to see.

Now Putin from years and years ago, he was decently built:

http://exile.ru/upload/iblock/205/Putin%20Rules.jpg

Omega Vision
I think people see what they want to see.

Now Putin from years and years ago, he was decently built:

http://exile.ru/upload/iblock/205/Putin%20Rules.jpg
Yeah, and it's not like there aren't guys Putin's age that are totally ripped. There are. I saw two or three at my gym just today. For all his bluster, I'm not sure the guy works out all that much.

Old Man Whirly!
Wishful thinking as a thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Wishful thinking as a thread. Putin fanboys in this thread

Old Man Whirly!
The thing that scares me is that given the nature of Russian politics, if Putin goes, it's most likely because someone more hardline is pushing him out.

We might be forgiven for forgetting this, but by Russian political standards, Putin is something of a moderate. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.