Golden Frieza's strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
So, is Golden Frieza more powerful than Beerus or even Whis?

vansonbee
Probably not, but he's still gonna look good throughout most of the movie, stomping Goku for a bit, than gets defeated as usual.

Jmanghan
"Even Whis", Whis is more powerful then Beerus... by... a whole lot.

Like, he'd literally destroy Beerus.

Anyway, I don't even think he's SSJG level, let-alone Beerus level.

Time Immemorial
Lol Freeza will get slaughtered as usual, he is a coward and a pussy.

Jmanghan
Still think Bardock is gonna show up and kick Frieza's ass.

Jmanghan
That'd be pretty embarrassing. Cell: "Goku killed you again, huh?" Frieza: "...Y-Yeah..."

juggerman
Goku never killed Frieza once.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Goku never killed Frieza once.

Goku chooses honor over death.

juggerman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lol Freeza will get slaughtered as usual, he is a coward and a pussy.

Whoa how did I miss this outright BLASPHEMY??!!

How dare you besmirch the name of the mightiest in the universe, the highest one, the lord of lords, the king of kings? He is to be respected and feared peasant!!

Time Immemorial
Whoa how did I miss this outright BLASPHEMY??!!

How dare you besmirch the name of the mightiest in the universe, the highest one, the lord of lords, the king of kings? He is to be respected and feared peasant!!

Freeza is weak sauce, even a noob SS beat him silly.

juggerman
Freeza is weak sauce, even a noob SS beat him silly.

How dare you! That was Frieza with all his potential hidden away. Had Goku never trained like Frieza he would have been killed with the flick of a finger. Now Frieza will train and reach a level far beyond the puny Saiyans.

Time Immemorial
How dare you! That was Frieza with all his potential hidden away. Had Goku never trained like Frieza he would have been killed with the flick of a finger. Now Frieza will train and reach a level far beyond the puny Saiyans.

Goku has God ki now, I am sure he can handle Freeza, again.

juggerman
Trailer says otherwise. Frieza shit stomps that punk ass god ki

Jmanghan
In the trailer, Goku gets his ass beat. Keep in mind, Goku is ony in base form, and Frieza has evidently grown IMMENSELY in power.

Time Immemorial
Trailer says otherwise. Frieza shit stomps that punk ass god ki

Base form. Not god form.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
In the trailer, Goku gets his ass beat. Keep in mind, Goku is ony in base form, and Frieza has evidently grown IMMENSELY in power.

Can you post the trailer?

juggerman
Goku can access all his power in base form. That's how he could still fight Beerus after god form faded

Time Immemorial
Goku can access all his power in base form. That's how he could still fight Beerus after god form faded

Somehow I dont think so, he needed god form to stop Bills final blast. I def saw a difference in how he was fighting and damage soak in God mode, vs base.

carver9
Can you post the trailer?

LHM...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBYcssVQURw

NewGuy01
Base Goku was still fighting pretty well against Beerus at this point, and Freeza seems to have been stomping him pretty hard.

Jmanghan
And yet you forget that Beerus only used 70% of his full power

juggerman
Somehow I dont think so, he needed god form to stop Bills final blast. I def saw a difference in how he was fighting and damage soak in God mode, vs base.

So you're of the opinion that Goku will just "hold back" against Frieza to make it a good fight knowing full well his family, friends and planet are all at risk?

Time Immemorial
So you're of the opinion that Goku will just "hold back" against Frieza to make it a good fight knowing full well his family, friends and planet are all at risk?

Thats what he did with Beerus..

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
LHM...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBYcssVQURw

Talk to me like that again and I will call your mom and take your fiancée out for drinks.

juggerman
Thats what he did with Beerus..

Frieza is a lot different than Beerus. There was respect for Beerus.

AsbestosFlaygon
Golden Frieza will probably be a bit stronger than post-BoG base Goku.

I foresee Goku powering up to SSJ1 or SSJ2, making him stronger than before, and beating Frieza once again.

Bentley
I foresee we won't see Goku on SSJ form ever again.

big juggy man
I am pretty sure Akira stated there will be no more SSJ transformations.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Still think Bardock is gonna show up and kick Frieza's ass.

That would make this movie the best movie in all of DBZ history, IMO. That would have much more satisfaction than Vegeta killing him HOWEVER, Vegeta killing Frieza would be very satisfying, too.

I am hoping this film will have Frieza being stronger than the SSJ1 but SSJ2 is waaaaaaaaaaay too strong for Frieza so Goku makes a gentleman's agreement with Frieza to keep it at Frieza's level (but Frieza is too strong for SSJ1).

But den, but DEEEEN! Bardock pops up and beats some aaaassss!

Sorry, turning into a kid again because I love DBZ so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.