DBZ god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
So we have a 7th god of Destruction.

When will we see the actual supreme creator of DBZ such that say represents Akira inside the magna.

Time Immemorial
Any one?

Dramatic Gecko
Do you have any idea what that would do to VS forum. So much shit would be lost.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Do you have any idea what that would do to VS forum. So much shit would be lost.

Why, the TOAA and Presence does not screw up the Comic vs Forum.

Jmanghan
I don't think there is "Final Creator". The gods just seem to be beings of mass power, anyone could be the God of Destruction if he were powerful enough.

Btw, I think it's King Vegeta, the King of all saiyans, or the original Super Saiyan.

cdtm
The Elder Kai did say something about "allowing" the Namek Balls, which makes you wonder what he meant.

The dragon balls can resurrect planets of people, recreate worlds, grant immortality, restore youth, restore SSJ Goku to full strength... They basically have the best feats of the series, and it makes no sense why supreme gods wouldn't have their own, better reality altering power.

Time Immemorial
What do you mean allowing?

The Namekians created the Dragon Balls, but who created the them and everything else.

Got to be a creator.

Jmanghan
No, there doesn't, I think I'd hate the movie if they showed that, I'd like Goku to Surpass possibly all the Gods, and it'd be really stupid if the last god was all-knowing and omnipotent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.