BRB vs...WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Current, first to k.o

TheLordofMurder
Beta Ray Bill wins...

Edit: missed the current part...gotta give this some more thought...Diana might actually win this.

Reflassshh
Diana.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Diana.

LordofBrooklyn
Beta Ray Bill is turned to Horsemeat!

warden515
Could be a lengthy rumble. Eventually Diana scores the knock-out.

krisblaze
Close fight.

5/10 each imo.

celeyhyga17
Beastiality ensues

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
This should happen more often, my friend. thumb up

Martian_mind
Bill.

Branlor Swift
Bill

Damborgson
Why does Diana beat Bill?

"Id"
Bill

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why does Diana beat Bill?

Better combat fts imo.

Galan007
Bill.

Golgo13
Wonder woman.

Henry_Pym
Odd on Bill

Branlor Swift
Better combat fts imo. Which ones are those?

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Which ones are those?

The Kryptonians, Mongul and the Kryptonian, Supergirl, Gog, the Infected Justice League while overpowering all of them including Amazo who had the powers of the JLA. Her fts are solid.

Branlor Swift
The Kryptonians, Mongul and the Kryptonian, Supergirl, Gog, the Infected Justice League while overpowering all of them including Amazo who had the powers of the JLA. Her fts are solid. Zod and Ursa was a good feat. Nothing wrong about that.

She didn't do much to Mongul and Non was weakened in one instance. The other one was off panel iirc.
Also didn't you recently make a point of Sinestro beating Mongul by dragging him along the ground? He's only impressive as long as he's fighting Wonder Woman?

Supergirl is decent.

Gog was dripping full of magic and had to cheapshot Superman. He basically got beat by hv and a dropkick after a shitload of free attacks. And she almost got ko'ed by him. Beta would have cracked his head in half.

Amazo just got slept last issue by one shot from infected Batman. And the League's powers were being supressed and returning slowly. In fact, about two or three pages back they were effectively powerless.

Yes she has good feats. Better isn't a word I'd use though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
BRB against a cuffed WW for a very slight majority and WW without her bracers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
BRB against a cuffed WW for a very slight majority and WW without her bracers.

Wonder how he'd do against her with his limiter off

carver9
Zod and Ursa was a good feat. Nothing wrong about that.

She didn't do much to Mongul and Non was weakened in one instance. The other one was off panel iirc.
Also didn't you recently make a point of Sinestro beating Mongul by dragging him along the ground? He's only impressive as long as he's fighting Wonder Woman?

Supergirl is decent.

Gog was dripping full of magic and had to cheapshot Superman. He basically got beat by hv and a dropkick after a shitload of free attacks. And she almost got ko'ed by him. Beta would have cracked his head in half.

Amazo just got slept last issue by one shot from infected Batman. And the League's powers were being supressed and returning slowly. In fact, about two or three pages back they were effectively powerless.

I'm talking about her second fight with Mongul. Yes, it happened off panel but looking at the scene, we know she took them down and we can tell it was a fight since she was all scuffed up. Yeah, I did say that about Mongul but Months before his fight against Diana, he took it to both Superman and an amped Batman at the same time. Superman even compared his power to Darkseid.

True, Gog was dripping full of magic but he was still powerful. Diana wasn't near peak either when she fought him since he did blind side her and Superman during his entrance.

Amazo grown in power since the Batman scream. Also, the scream had to be plenty powerful since moments before, Amazo withstood attacks from Superman just fine. Also, Batman himself wasn't some kind of weakling either. He was able to subdue Superman for some time as shown here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332437/4084126.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332438/2669125.jpg.html

Where did it say they were powerless? Luthor said the Virus was suppressing their powers but it's returning...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332436/7317954.jpg.html

How do we know they had their powers before fighting Diana? Here is the previous page.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332434/3935205.jpg.html

Clearly blasting and Cap oozing lightning. The league powers were active when Diana tossed them with ease and they were probably amped since we see Batman himself being capable of holding down Superman.

Bill is good, I just think Diana is better.

Sin I AM
When characters are controlled they never fight to their best no?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When characters are controlled they never fight to their best no?

This isn't about them 'fighting'. Her slinging the group of hero's INCLUDING Amazo doesn't have a thing to do with my argument. If I took over SIN body, that wouldn't somehow make you 'weaker'. I probably wouldn't know how to use your martial arts skills, but, I would still retain your strength. Hell, the infection that took the JLA body made peeps stronger. It did the opposite of what you are trying to suggest. You're hilarious Sin.

Sin I AM
This isn't about them 'fighting'. Her slinging the group of hero's INCLUDING Amazo doesn't have a thing to do with my argument. If I took over SIN body, that wouldn't somehow make you 'weaker'. I probably wouldn't know how to use your martial arts skills, but, I would still retain your strength. Hell, the infection that took the JLA body made peeps stronger. It did the opposite of what you are trying to suggest. You're hilarious Sin.

Well history will show that when a character is controlled they're generally weaker than normal due to them actively fighting back to regain control.

carver9
Well history will show that when a character is controlled they're generally weaker than normal due to them actively fighting back to regain control.

That wasn't the case here and there are some instances where characters were controlled but was just as strong...especially when your controlled by a virus that GIVES you abilities and powers (along with physically amping you). The only flaw that was mentioned with the virus is they didn't know how to use said abilities just as good as the host...Nothing mentioned about them being weaker.

-Pr-
So are people just pretending the rules don't apply anymore about how feats apply when a character is controlled can't be used as a representation of anything close to their best?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
So are people just pretending the rules don't apply anymore about how feats apply when a character is controlled can't be used as a representation of anything close to their best?

Not ignoring at all. I never said she defeated them, what I said was, she overpowered them and she did. The virus doesn't make you weaker. Now if I was using her defeating them as an argument, then I can see your point, but her overpowering them is as concrete as it can get.

abhilegend
Not ignoring at all. I never said she defeated them, what I said was, she overpowered them and she did. The virus doesn't make you weaker. Now if I was using her defeating them as an argument, then I can see your point, but her overpowering them is as concrete as it can get.
Lolwut? Superman on the very same page said that the virus was suppressing their powers. Amazo alone overpowered her at full power two issues before. Now all of a sudden she was stronger than him, Shazam, Arthur and Barry combined?
GTFO.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lolwut? Superman on the very same page said that the virus was suppressing their powers. Amazo alone overpowered her at full power two issues before. Now all of a sudden she was stronger than him, Shazam, Arthur and Barry combined?
GTFO.

I already responded to a post like this. Not doing it again.

-Pr-

Semantics, Carter.

Sin I AM
That wasn't the case here and there are some instances where characters were controlled but was just as strong...especially when your controlled by a virus that GIVES you abilities and powers (along with physically amping you). The only flaw that was mentioned with the virus is they didn't know how to use said abilities just as good as the host...Nothing mentioned about them being weaker.

Hmmm..ok. So what exactly are you suggesting? That the characters she knocked away were stronger than normal and she overpowered them all? Im not understanding your stance

abhilegend
I already responded to a post like this. Not doing it again.
No, you pretended as anything you said was actually true. It wasn't. Barry was alone beating the shit out of her two or three pages later. At that time he tried to tackle her without any speed. Why would flash try to physically tackle her without speed in a page and then blitz the shit out of her two or three pages later?

Hint: he was powerless in the first instance.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Bill wins a few out of 10 because he is cool.

carver9
No, you pretended as anything you said was actually true. It wasn't. Barry was alone beating the shit out of her two or three pages later. At that time he tried to tackle her without any speed. Why would flash try to physically tackle her without speed in a page and then blitz the shit out of her two or three pages later?

"Please Flash, I don't want to hurt you".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332444/6006980.jpg.html

She is obviously holding back.

"Don't shoot any of them, they're innocent".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332446/8883399.jpg.html

She is obviously holding back. Throughout this fight she hints at her holding back. This was told to you before when you brought up this Flash instance. I thin Celey brought it up. Go somewhere with your Wondy hate. Last post to you about this.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
laughing out loud

Did you read the story?

abhilegend
"Please Flash, I don't want to hurt you".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332444/6006980.jpg.html

She is obviously holding back.

"Don't shoot any of them, they're innocent".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332446/8883399.jpg.html

She is obviously holding back. Throughout this fight she hints at her holding back. This was told to you before when you brought up this Flash instance. I thin Celey brought it up. Go somewhere with your Wondy hate. Last post to you about this.
She didn't want to hurt him. Doesn't means much when she couldn't even tag him at that speed. He just bashed her head in until Cold saved her. Why didn't flash used that speed at the start?

She was holding back. That's why she was letting flash bash her head in, right? Does that made sense to you anyhow?

Yeah, right. It's not like you have ever highballed wonder woman? But me, celey and bran are just wonder woman haters and you are a true fan by reading scans from ownage thread?

laughing out loud

carver9
She didn't want to hurt him. Doesn't means much when she couldn't even tag him at that speed. He just bashed her head in until Cold saved her. Why didn't flash used that speed at the start?

She was holding back. That's why she was letting flash bash her head in, right? Does that made sense to you anyhow?

Yeah, right. It's not like you have ever highballed wonder woman? But me, celey and bran are just wonder woman haters and you are a true fan by reading scans from ownage thread?

laughing out loud

thumb up

He did bash a holding back WW head in. True. Moments after she slung them, Flash was doing this.

Happened on the next got darn page and by the way, look at the scan you're praising, Flash BLIND SIDED HER while she was fighting someone else.

I speak the truth about Wonder Woman, not high ball and who said anything about Bran or Celey hating WW? I'm talking about you and your agenda.

abhilegend
thumb up

He did bash a holding back WW head in. True. Moments after she slung them, Flash was doing this.

Happened on the next got darn page and by the way, look at the scan you're praising, Flash BLIND SIDED HER while she was fighting someone else.

I speak the truth about Wonder Woman, not high ball and who said anything about Bran or Celey hating WW? I'm talking about you and your agenda.
Did you read a bizarro comic? It was specifically stated that their powers were suppressed but returning AFTER that moment where she flung them. That scene had nothing to do with the flinging scene.

Flash couldn't even beat Lex Luthor at that point FFS. Are you trying to insinuate that Lex in his armor is more durable than Diana?

Ha, do you really think anybody would believe you after all these years? Bran said the exact same thing in the first page. He must have an agenda too, right?
Zod and Ursa was a good feat. Nothing wrong about that.

Supergirl is decent.

You know who else argued for this feat? Fangirl101. Congrats for taking lessons from her/him.

carver9
Did you read a bizarro comic? It was specifically stated that their powers were suppressed but returning AFTER that moment where she flung them. That scene had nothing to do with the flinging scene.

Flash couldn't even beat Lex Luthor at that point FFS. Are you trying to insinuate that Lex in his armor is more durable than Diana?

Ha, do you really think anybody would believe you after all these years? Bran said the exact same thing in the first page. He must have an agenda too, right?

You know who else argued for this feat? Fangirl101. Congrats for taking lessons from her/him.

Lol...did you read the scan or book or understand what was said or shown? Here we have an infected flying and blasting BEFORE Diana tossed them.

Then, you probably need to read what Luthor said. He said their powers WAS suppressed, not IS suppressed. Past tense friend. What made Luthor say anything different? Well, they were using their abilities, that's why.

Obvious that their powers were active since we see them displaying it before Wonder Woman slung them.

abhilegend
Lol...did you read the scan or book or understand what was said or shown? Here we have an infected flying and blasting BEFORE Diana tossed them.

Then, you probably need to read what Luthor said. He said their powers WAS suppressed, not IS suppressed. Past tense friend. What made Luthor say anything different? Well, they were using their abilities, that's why.

Obvious that their powers were active since we see them displaying it before Wonder Woman slung them.
laughing out loud

The virus suppressed the powers of the beings who were already metahumans. How many times will you ignore that?

The powers were returning. If they were at full power it would be that their powers had been returned not returning. Learn English first.

So just repeating the same thing over and over. Good.

carver9
laughing out loud

The virus suppressed the powers of the beings who were already metahumans. How many times will you ignore that?

The powers were returning. If they were at full power it would be that their powers had been returned not returning. Learn English first.

So just repeating the same thing over and over. Good.

So you agree that they had their powers before facing WW?

abhilegend
So you agree that they had their powers before facing WW?
At a very diminished and unquantifiable level that meant they were collectively weaker than her. Sure

carver9

At least I got you to say that because before you said they were powerless. I still disagree with you but whatever.

abhilegend
Haha, sure. Don't start peddling this lie again, OK?

carver9
What lie? I don't see a lie in my posts.

abhilegend
Hahaha. Of course you don't.

Branlor Swift
JL 38 blatantly said that metahumans had their ability turned off while non metahumans gained powers and then died. Which means they were powerless like 3 pages before WW "overpowered" them. And if their powers are returning that means they are in no shape or form at full power. Hell even when Cold froze Flash about 18 pages later he noted how shitty he was

I'll get the scan once I feel like screwing with my comp. Maybe answer Carvers post too

abhilegend
JL 38 blatantly said that metahumans had their ability turned off while non metahumans gained powers and then died. Which means they were powerless like 3 pages before WW "overpowered" them. And if their powers are returning that means they are in no shape or form at full power. Hell even when Cold froze Flash about 18 pages later he noted how shitty he was

I'll get the scan once I feel like screwing with my comp. Maybe answer Carvers post too
Stop hating wonder woman, you hating hateful hater!!!!!!!

celeyhyga17

thumb up

There really is no other logical way to explain that scene.

Still a nice feat, but not that impressive. Let's also forget the fact that their minds were not completely their own.

carver9

No need to find the scan, I know what you are talking about. Luthor also admits that their powers WAS gone but they have returned.

Sin I AM

You think Bill could replicate that "feat"

Branlor Swift
No need to find the scan, I know what you are talking about. Luthor also admits that their powers WAS gone but they have returned. You don't know what I'm talking about because if you did you wouldn't have tried to say Batman's amp means the League must have been super amped.

And you would have spammed the scan everywhere considering Amazo is chokeslamming Superman on it.

Also it didn't say they returned. Returning is not the same as returned. One is past tense, one is in the present. Their powers were in the process of coming back. They didn't come back in full.
You running a marathon is not the same as the time you ran the marathon. Let's get one closer to home actually since that might not be graspable.

You sucking a dick is not the same as that time you sucked a dick off to completion. There's a process involved with "ing" and it is unfinished. If someone's powers are returning it means it is in the process of coming back. You wouldn't say someone was cumming in your face looking back on one of your adventures, and you wouldn't say someone cummed in your face while it was still spurting out.

Everything we know of the feat says that they were weakened. Probably pretty vast too considering they just waking up woke up and their powers were just returned returning.

celeyhyga17
You think Bill could replicate that "feat"
Seeing as he can bust planets with ease and match Thor in a pure h2h slugfest, it's highly doubtful he can push off a bunch of depowered zombies.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Seeing as he can bust planets with ease and match Thor in a pure h2h slugfest, it's highly doubtful he can push off a bunch of depowered zombies.

Cheers.

You don't know what I'm talking about because if you did you wouldn't have tried to say Batman's amp means the League must have been super amped.

And you would have spammed the scan everywhere considering Amazo is chokeslamming Superman on it.

Also it didn't say they returned. Returning is not the same as returned. One is past tense, one is in the present. Their powers were in the process of coming back. They didn't come back in full.
You running a marathon is not the same as the time you ran the marathon. Let's get one closer to home actually since that might not be graspable.

You sucking a dick is not the same as that time you sucked a dick off to completion. There's a process involved with "ing" and it is unfinished. If someone's powers are returning it means it is in the process of coming back. You wouldn't say someone was cumming in your face looking back on one of your adventures, and you wouldn't say someone cummed in your face while it was still spurting out.

Everything we know of the feat says that they were weakened. Probably pretty vast too considering they just waking up woke up and their powers were just returned returning.

That's what i said initially without all the dick referencing tho, glad im not going crazy

Branlor Swift
Cheers.

That's what i said initially without all the dick referencing tho, glad im not going crazy Sometimes to get through to Carver you gotta speaked to his heart, not just spoke to his brain.

Eventually he'll get the messaged.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You don't know what I'm talking about because if you did you wouldn't have tried to say Batman's amp means the League must have been super amped.

laughing out loud Because of posts like this it is impossible for me to dislike you.

Be damned! sneer

krisblaze
It's easy to see why Bran's still the most liked member on KMC

Sin I AM
Just waiting on the carvers rebuttal

carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I honestly don't know what to say about this.

Ok, let's begin. I think they had enough of their power to show them being in the same tier I am claiming they are at. Just moments later, Flash was damaging Lex armor that was specifically designed to take on Superman.

That was page 4 of the comic, the page before this is Wonder Woman tossing them easily. Also, that isn't even the most impressive part. Tossing Amazo was the eye catching part. Same issue, pages after its explicitly stated that Amazo copied everyone's powers he's seen...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332451/9471218.jpg.html

There's no denying that he was at full power and this also tells us how strong he was. It was never mentioned that they were not at full power either, the only thing that was said was 'the virus were not as useful with the abilities as the hero's were'. That's not what I am arguing. What I am saying is, they still retained their durability and strength, not the skills in using said abilities and nothing contradicts this statement either.

Sin I AM

Ok, let's begin. I think they had enough of their power to show them being in the same tier I am claiming they are at. Just moments later, Flash was damaging Lex armor that was specifically designed to take on Superman.

That was page 4 of the comic, the page before this is Wonder Woman tossing them easily. Also, that isn't even the most impressive part. Tossing Amazo was the eye catching part. Same issue, pages after its explicitly stated that Amazo copied everyone's powers he's seen...

There's no denying that he was at full power and this also tells us how strong he was. It was never mentioned that they were not at full power either, the only thing that was said was 'the virus were not as useful with the abilities as the hero's were'. That's not what I am arguing. What I am saying is, they still retained their durability and strength, not the skills in using said abilities and nothing contradicts this statement either.

I convinced, Diana stomps.

Seriously though u never answered my question

h1a8
WW wins. Faster and more skilled. Plus the lasso is an instant win.

carver9
I convinced, Diana stomps.

Seriously though u never answered my question

What was your question?

Branlor Swift
I'm talking about her second fight with Mongul. Yes, it happened off panel but looking at the scene, we know she took them down and we can tell it was a fight since she was all scuffed up. Yeah, I did say that about Mongul but Months before his fight against Diana, he took it to both Superman and an amped Batman at the same time. Superman even compared his power to Darkseid.

True, Gog was dripping full of magic but he was still powerful. Diana wasn't near peak either when she fought him since he did blind side her and Superman during his entrance.

Amazo grown in power since the Batman scream. Also, the scream had to be plenty powerful since moments before, Amazo withstood attacks from Superman just fine. Also, Batman himself wasn't some kind of weakling either. He was able to subdue Superman for some time as shown here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332438/2669125.jpg.html

Where did it say they were powerless? Luthor said the Virus was suppressing their powers but it's returning...

How do we know they had their powers before fighting Diana? Here is the previous page.

Clearly blasting and Cap oozing lightning. The league powers were active when Diana tossed them with ease and they were probably amped since we see Batman himself being capable of holding down Superman.

Bill is good, I just think Diana is better. So even after Wonder Woman beats him you lowball him in subsequent fights? How does that work? It's alright to lowball him as long as it doesn't reflect back on Wonder Woman?
Anyway, Mongul didn't really take it to Superman. Superman seemed like he was toying with him really. He kept knocking Mongul everywhere.
lol at the Darkseid power comparison. He said his grip was like Darkseid's. My grip is probably like most bodybuilders but I sure as **** aren't as strong as them. Even if it was a power comparison, you really want to put stock in that when Wonder Woman beat him? We saw how badly Darkseid was above her. We saw you lowball him. There's really no comparison.

Also, Non previously got KO'ed by Wonder Woman by being slammed on his face. He must have been... Superman level according to you?

She wasn't near peak because she got blindsided? Let's put this in perspective right now. You're arguing that people that were completely depowered pages earlier are at their full strength but Wonder Woman isn't near peak because she got blindsided?
So Wonder Woman is just randomly depowered because she got hit by Superman's weakness, but people who were COMPLETELY depowered a few pages earlier and their powers were RETURNING were at full strength and durability?
How ****ing conflicting.

Anyway, back to your point. How do you even know Gog was powerful? His showing against Superman was one of the most pitiful showings against Superman in decades. Any Superman. Superman was holding wires together while letting him unload on him and he HV and dropkicked him to end the fight.
The only reason you're saying he's powerful is because he was beating up Wonder Woman who you think was depleted in strength. Among other things, but how in the hell is this combat showing better than Beta Ray Bill's?

Amazo grew in power? Where was that stated? He went to sleep after Batman hit him and got up at the same time as the other Leaguers. If anything he would have been groggy from just waking up. He didn't grow in power, he either stayed the same, or he got a little weaker. And judging from you arguing that Wonder Woman got weaker from merely being stunned from Gog, then it seems you should also be arguing that Amazo was weakened? No?

You can't read. I didn't say they were powerless while they were randomly running at WW, I said they were powerless pages earlier, and their powers are returning. IE, they are weaker. Though I've went through this and you still don't understand what that means, so I'll save it for your latest post.

No they were not amped. But before I state why even though I have already... you think that not only was Amazo amped from having all the League's powers, but you also think that Shazam, Aquaman, and Cyborg were amped... and Wonder Woman overpowered them all? laughing out loud
Jesus.

Anyway, no, Batman being amped doesn't have anything to do with their amp. In fact, here it outright says they were depowered while they slept:
http://i59.tinypic.com/29ggb4h.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/n6f42q.jpg

Which means they were completely depowered before they woke up. Which means their powers were returning from a dead state. Which means that not only were they not at full power, but it's doubtful they were anywhere near full power.

Also, I for the life of me can't figure out where it says Amazo had the power of the League. All he did was replicate Superman's powers, and his idea of Superman's flight was wings. And while you're at it, show me where it says his powers stacked. Because right now it just seems like he had Superman's strength range and not the whole League stacking strength on each other. He was never shown to replicate the League's powers before Wonder Woman went up against him just Superman. The only hint of him having the League's power happens AFTER Wonder Woman does her thing. He saw no power usage from the League before hand. What was he going to copy, Shazam's lightning eyes?

And if his strength is just derived from Superman, then you also argued I believe that Wonder Woman getting rocked kept her from peak strength? Amazo went into a mini coma from Batman KO'ing him. So how much weaker would he have been according to you?

So according to your logic that you tried to use against me... and real logic:
Amazo was a Superman level being who had his strength dwindled from being super KO'ed, the League was depowered, and Batman was pretty strong.

Which is still pretty impressive, but it's a far cry from Amazo having the entire League's powers stacked on top of each other, and the League being at full strength. Which is what you're trying to push on me like the children you push on.

However, what was happening is she only really pushed against Amazo and knocked him off balance. The other guys weren't even pushing but were grabbing towards Wonder Woman. And even if they were, well, here's a real life example explaining it:
6:40
2LNEGohXifk

So either way it happened, all Wonder Woman was doing was pushing against Amazo. And all she did was pushing really hard upwards knocking him off balance and knocking over anyone in the vicinity. And they were really really close.

carver9
Will read in a sec.

-K-M-
Hahahahaha...I haven't even read his post yet and I can tell it's hilarious. Bran, you are the best. Will read in a sec.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/w0rhgi_zpsmsspfgsh.gif

Branlor Swift

There's no denying that he was at full power and this also tells us how strong he was. It was never mentioned that they were not at full power either, the only thing that was said was 'the virus were not as useful with the abilities as the hero's were'. That's not what I am arguing. What I am saying is, they still retained their durability and strength, not the skills in using said abilities and nothing contradicts this statement either. How does Flash damaging Lex's suit prove anything about their power? I don't get that.

That didn't tell us how strong he is at all, since not only did that happen after Wonder Woman pushed him, but it was never stated that he stacked their strength on top of each other. And considering you can't prove that by feats either, what are you left with?
Well, I know you're left with the thinking that Wonder Woman can overpower a being with the League's powers stacked together and an amped League, but I'm wondering about an average human.

Also, the point of "returning" completely flew over your head. They can't be at the optimal strength level if their powers are returning. Like, ****. If your strength is returning than you are not at full power. Simply put.
If you're beating cancer, then you haven't beat cancer. If you're tossing your buddy Jayshawn's salad, then you haven't tossed his salad.

Let's go DBZ here.
Goku is powering up to SS3. Is he at full power? No, of course not. You'd be a real piece of crap to think otherwise. If Goku powered up to SS3 then one could argue it.

Let's do a scenario here since you still won't understand:
Let's say one day you ask your buddy - oh let's call him DeAndre - to poop on your chest so you can be in ecstasy. Let's say he just starts laying a greasy log down on your chest. Laying being the key word, since he is right now pooping on your chest. But let's say you haven't had the pleasure of the fecal matter plopping down on you, so you aren't quite satisfied with the result. Now even you wouldn't say he has finished right? I mean, the feces hasn't even hit your chest yet.
And that's what was happening with the League's strength right then. They were pooping on your chest. It was an unfinished product.
What you're looking for is returned or pooped. What you're looking for is DeAndre's leftovers staining your chest as it coils up nicely a couple feet from your face. Then I don't know what you do afterwards, but I'm guessing you guys rub it in with your chests or whatnot. But I'm not talking about that.
Imagine the feeling you get when seeing the poop coming out to soil your skin. It's good, but you know it will feel a hell of a lot better when it has been fully pooped out and the deed is done.

The League was that feeling. They haven't yet finished their poop on your chest.

You are not at full power if your strength is returning. You are not at full power if your powering up. Not that it matters since they didn't even appear to be pushing, nor would it really have mattered if they did. They were backdrop waiting to be thrown askew.

What you're arguing has more holes in it than your posters of Bieber.

krisblaze
Bran stop you're killing us

carver9
laughing out loud

After reading your second post (minus the poop of course), overall, I agree with you. I just disagree with your comments about Amazo since he was using a combination of powers during his showings. He had the league powers. Here it's stated that the cold was keeping his POWERS in check. His only power was mimicking and per the statement in this scan...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332455/7857376.jpg.html

They are talking about 'more than one'...not a single ability. So, he had the league powers. Nothing goes against this. The rest of your argument is understandable though.

carver9
Also, Amazo wasn't weakened.

Sin I AM
What was your question? can bill replicate the feat

Tony Stark
BRB wins 10/10

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

After reading your second post (minus the poop of course), overall, I agree with you. I just disagree with your comments about Amazo since he was using a combination of powers during his showings. He had the league powers. Here it's stated that the cold was keeping his POWERS in check. His only power was mimicking and per the statement in this scan...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22332455/7857376.jpg.html

They are talking about 'more than one'...not a single ability. So, he had the league powers. Nothing goes against this. The rest of your argument is understandable though. And what you're implying is his power was mimicking strength multiple times. Which is what I'm saying was never said or shown. And if it was, his feats were pure crap for the short time he would have had this.

And the League wasn't using any power until after that break up for him to mimic either.

But I'm going to shut my computer off now since it's burning my chest. If only it had the cooling effect of feces right Carv?

carver9
And what you're implying is his power was mimicking strength multiple times. Which is what I'm saying was never said or shown. And if it was, his feats were pure crap for the short time he would have had this.

And the League wasn't using any power until after that break up for him to mimic either.

But I'm going to shut my computer off now since it's burning my chest. If only it had the cooling effect of feces right Carv?

Never said his strength stacked but nothing was said about it not being stacked either. He was overpowering Superman at one point. Hell, he was doing it in the scan you posted.

I thought Amazo was linked to the other infected?

carver9
can bill replicate the feat

Depends. If you see planet destroying as something similar, then hey, but in my opinion, no, he can't. I also don't think he can mimic her other showings either. DC has been up playing her God of War status.

Sin I AM
Depends. If you see planet destroying as something similar, then hey, but in my opinion, no, he can't. I also don't think he can mimic her other showings either. DC has been up playing her God of War status.

Hmmmm...what's your angle? I don't think this is a genuine response.

Branlor Swift
Never said his strength stacked but nothing was said about it not being stacked either. He was overpowering Superman at one point. Hell, he was doing it in the scan you posted.

I thought Amazo was linked to the other infected? It didn't even say he copied super strength to my recollection. Why the shit would we assume his strength just stacked on each other?
But it never stated Superman wasn't overpowering him either.
It never said Amazo wasn't linked to the infection.
It never said the infected was giving him power, but it also never said it wasn't.

Also I'm tired of this. But I never said I was tired of that.

One feat isn't enough to be more impressive than Beta, but one feat was never stated to not be enough either.

How deep. But I never said you were shallow either.

Sin I AM
Excellent posts bran

carver9
It didn't even say he copied super strength to my recollection. Why the shit would we assume his strength just stacked on each other?
But it never stated Superman wasn't overpowering him either.
It never said Amazo wasn't linked to the infection.
It never said the infected was giving him power, but it also never said it wasn't.

Also I'm tired of this. But I never said I was tired of that.

One feat isn't enough to be more impressive than Beta, but one feat was never stated to not be enough either.

How deep. But I never said you were shallow either.

It specifically states he copied every power he's seen. Everything didn't have to be thrown at us on what was copied by him. We know he copied heat vision, we know he copied strength, energy output, etc... in regards to strength, I see where you are coming from but I'm also trying to figure out why you don't think stacking strength wasn't factored into this. Doesn't matter, I can't see Bill one arm tossing Amazo, including the hero's (even if they were at partial power) like Wondy did. I also can't see him performing anywhere close to the way Wondy did against the hero's and Amazo.

Branlor Swift
It couldn't even state the origin of his super strength or how it works. You think it's logical to assume he can suddenly stack strength on strength? You and even I were given really no detail of how his powers worked, and considering none of his feats support stacking strength, it seems unlikely. All we know is he copies powers. It wasn't said that he copies strengths.

Here should be the last example needed to explain it:

Say you're sucking on your dawg Tyrell's toes. And you're tickling and massaging his feet at the same time and whatever the hell else you do. Now this act alone gets you to full mast. You maxed out, that's it for you.
Now if your eastern buddy Ping Ling comes out of nowhere and plops his feet next to Tyrell's what is that going to do? 4 feet right in your face. And keep in mind Ping Ling would normally be enough, but compared to Tyrell he might as well be the DC character to Tyrell's Hulk. Ping Ling and his feet are just inadequate in comparison.

So, is Ping going to somehow change your density? Probably not. If anything he's probably going to just make you make a mess.

And that's what this is. Amazo already had Tyrell's feet in Superman's strength. Even if some Ping Ling feet come along that isn't going to put him over. Unless otherwise stated you aren't going to turn from rock solid to diamonds and Amazo's strength isn't going to start stacking stacks on stacks.

carver9
It couldn't even state the origin of his super strength or how it works. You think it's logical to assume he can suddenly stack strength on strength? You and even I were given really no detail of how his powers worked, and considering none of his feats support stacking strength, it seems unlikely. All we know is he copies powers. It wasn't said that he copies strengths.

Here should be the last example needed to explain it:

Say you're sucking on your dawg Tyrell's toes. And you're tickling and massaging his feet at the same time and whatever the hell else you do. Now this act alone gets you to full mast. You maxed out, that's it for you.
Now if your eastern buddy Ping Ling comes out of nowhere and plops his feet next to Tyrell's what is that going to do? 4 feet right in your face. And keep in mind Ping Ling would normally be enough, but compared to Tyrell he might as well be the DC character to Tyrell's Hulk. Ping Ling and his feet are just inadequate in comparison.

So, is Ping going to somehow change your density? Probably not. If anything he's probably going to just make you make a mess.

And that's what this is. Amazo already had Tyrell's feet in Superman's strength. Even if some Ping Ling feet come along that isn't going to put him over. Unless otherwise stated you aren't going to turn from rock solid to diamonds and Amazo's strength isn't going to start stacking stacks on stacks.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hahahahahahaha...everything except with the feet comments, I agree with. They'll probably go into more detail about Amazo strength later on. We at least know he was elite physically though. That much isn't denial imo. Good post overall.

Branlor Swift
So... Beta wins then is what you're saying?

carver9
No, WW pulls a good majority.

Golgo13
No, WW pulls a good majority.

She wins 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.