Anakin and Cade vs. Mara and Jaina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
The 5th rank of a Gauntlet I saw earlier, most people stopped them at Caedus and never considered this round.

Can the psycho and the druggie take out the ladies? Or will they be Batmanned and lightsabered to death?

Battle takes place in the forests of Kashyyk.

Trocity
Team 1.

carthage
Team 1.

Cade vs. Mara might be close though, but Jaina would lose to either

NewGuy01
Team 1 through sheer merit, but in reality all it takes to take Cade out of the fight is for team 2 to start taking their clothes off.

Trocity
lol true

ILS
Isn't he related to them?

NewGuy01
Aren't we all distantly related?

Axle
Indeed.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Aren't we all distantly related?

No.

Angelalex242
...Mara the Batman assassin would probably think of it too, when Cade starts letting his horndog tendencies slip. Jaina might be too modest, but I doubt the Emperor's Hand will let shame stop her if she thinks she can win that way.

As for Anakin...while superior in a straight fight, I question his abilities to deal with ambush tactics.

I set it in the forest specifically to make ambushing more realistic. That is, to let Mara be Mara.

Speaking of realistic, I imagine everyone wants to ambush their father in law at some point. :P

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nalaniel
No.

Explain.

Nalaniel
Explain.

No.

Q99
Huh, I was thinking the other way around. Jaina's got Skywalker omph and is really powerful, while Mara's a bit less so, though quite tricky.

Team 1 through sheer merit, but in reality all it takes to take Cade out of the fight is for team 2 to start taking their clothes off.

That would be super embarrassing for him ^^;

Originally posted by ILS
Isn't he related to them?

I think that's the point. That's, like, his grandma and great aunt!

Cade can fight sexy, but who can fight naked ancestors?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.