Is Black Americas Problem really White Racism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial

Bardock42
One of the problems that black communities have is current structural racism. Other problems were directly caused by a history of racism and economic domination.

That does not preclude problems not caused by racism, of course.

Time Immemorial
So it's others fault of the past that determines their future? Raping white women?

-Pr-
So even taking in to account the fact that there are far more white than black people in America, you're still saying that White people have nothing to do with it?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by -Pr-
So even taking in to account the fact that there are far more white than black people in America, you're still saying that White people have nothing to do with it?

So it's white people fault that blacks rape white women?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

I never said that.

I'm asking you if you're saying white people are completely blameless for racism/racist crime in America.

Bardock42
It's definitely the "white" power structures fault that white men get away with rape in most cases...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's definitely the "white" power structures fault that white men get away with rape in most cases...

Wait so it's all white Americas fault, lol. I guess all of black on white crime is white Americas fault. The reason the black communitys are in shambles such as ferguson is their fault.

Time Immemorial
I never said that.

I'm asking you if you're saying white people are completely blameless for racism/racist crime in America.

No crime is crime and it's up to each person whether they commit it or not.

-Pr-
No crime is crime and it's up to each person whether they commit it or not.

So you admit that white people share some of the blame for the racism problem in America, then. Okay.

Time Immemorial
So you admit that white people share some of the blame for the racism problem in America, then. Okay.

Where did I say that?

krisblaze
I don't much believe in the current "structural racism" theory. At least I don't believe that it is or would be enough to cause the difference that you see today.

I believe that the black community was offset by the racism that lasted up until the 90s, and that said racism kept most of them poor. And they are in turn being kept poor, along with millions of white and hispanic people.

So is their problem racism? It certainly was. But now I think it's more the oppression of the poor.

Also, almost all black people I know are racist as PHUCK.

-Pr-
Where did I say that?

So you don't believe that? Or you do?

Originally posted by krisblaze
I don't much believe in the current "structural racism" theory. At least I don't believe that it is or would be enough to cause the difference that you see today.

I believe that the black community was offset by the racism that lasted up until the 90s, and that said racism kept most of them poor. And they are in turn being kept poor, along with millions of white and hispanic people.

So is their problem racism? It certainly was. But now I think it's more the oppression of the poor.

aye @ rich and poor.

Bardock42
There is definitely a class and wealth divide that plays into it. However disregarding a) that the divide was created on the back of racism and b) the harmful effects that racism still has today seems misguided to me.

-Pr-
There is definitely a class and wealth divide that plays into it. However disregarding a) that the divide was created on the back of racism and b) the harmful effects that racism still has today seems misguided to me.

I would argue that whether racism existed or not, that divide would still exist anyway.

In the places where it was built on racism though, yeah, It shouldn't be ignored.

Bardock42
I would argue that whether racism existed or not, that divide would still exist anyway.

In the places where it was built on racism though, yeah, It shouldn't be ignored.

Yes, I agree with that. The wealth gap exists in most places regardless of race issues. It is however made worse by racism. I do believe in an intersectional approach to oppression.

But it was racism that put so many black communities in that position without any chance to build up the tools or networks to succeed.

Lestov16

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lestov16
This study is nearly a decade old. Also, zero white-on-black sexual assault? Bullshit meter is going off the charts.

Oh yeah, I agree, there's a so many layers to the bullshit onion it's hard to know where to start. First of all I think the author is lying about the resource (FBI Statistics), further the resource itself is already extremely problematic...but there's only so much time in the day and so many battles one can fight.

Time Immemorial
This study is nearly a decade old. Also, zero white-on-black sexual assault? Bullshit meter is going off the charts.

Then prove it wrong?

Time Immemorial
Oh yeah, I agree, there's a so many layers to the bullshit onion it's hard to know where to start. First of all I think the author is lying about the resource (FBI Statistics), further the resource itself is already extremely problematic...but there's only so much time in the day and so many battles one can fight.

The crime rates and statists exist whether you think its BS or not.

Bardock42
The crime rates and statists exist whether you think its BS or not.

You are correct that these statistics exist. That doesn't mean that biased sources quote them correctly, and it doesn't mean that the statistics actually show what someone claims they show.

Time Immemorial
You are correct that these statistics exist. That doesn't mean that biased sources quote them correctly, and it doesn't mean that the statistics actually show what someone claims they show.

Nah and here it is in black and white, no pun intended.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

Lestov16
From fbi database:
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2007/arrests/

The majority (69.7 percent) of persons arrested in 2007 were white. Whites accounted for 58.9 and 67.9 percent of persons arrested for violent crimes and property crimes, respectively.

Bardock42

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

Doesn't show what you claim it shows.

Time Immemorial
Doesn't show what you claim it shows.

Its shows that even thought whites outnumber black, the crime is disproportionate.

Lestov16

Blacks have higher crime rates in terms of murder and robbery, but whites have higher stats in every other category of crime, including rape, and higher arrests over all.

Time Immemorial
Blacks have higher crime rates in terms of murder and robbery, but whites have higher stats in every other category of crime, including rape, and higher arrests over all.

So like I said its disproportionate.

Omega Vision
Higher black crime rates correlate with higher violent crime rates in groups lower on the socioeconomic ladder, as others have already pointed out. Poor people are more likely to be involved in violent crime, black people are on average poorer than white people, so...

I do think that there's a high degree of complacency in America toward racism because we live in a supposedly "post-racial" society.

Time Immemorial
The problem is the ghettos of the world happen to be where the poor people are. The original ghetto was the the jewish ghettos back in the late 1800's. America and the world will never be over racism until true social equality exists. But I dont accept that every thing that happens between blacks and whites, nor police and blacks is always related to racism. Its called life, crime, sin, and human nature.

StyleTime
To add to Omega's point, I do think general ignorance has a lot to do with what we're talking about. Overt racism isn't a standard in mainstream society.

In most places, blacks/asians/whites/wtfever totally get on with their lives together without incident. I think the fact that many white people don't witness racists incidents, or feel the same pressures of being non-white in a white world, makes some feel like racism isn't there. Additionally, many white people don't hold actively racist views, so it's assumed the "system" can't possibly be different for others.

That, and even more than being post-racial, we love to think we evolved past class discrimination here in America. It makes 90% of people blind to the intersection of class/race. Economic inequality sucks.

krisblaze
Was this comment aimed at me ? Because I specifically said that the divide happened because of racism.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StyleTime
To add to Omega's point, I do think general ignorance has a lot to do with what we're talking about. Overt racism isn't a standard in mainstream society.

In most places, black/asians/whites/wtfever totally get on with their lives together without incident. I think the fact that many white people don't witness racists incidents, or feel the same pressures of being non-white in a white world, makes them feel like racism isn't there. Additionally, many white people don't hold actively racist views, so they assume the "system" can't possibly be any different for others.

That, and even more than being post-racial, we love to think we evolved past class discrimination here in America. It makes 90% of people blind to the intersection of class/race. Economic inequality sucks.
Pretty much this.

Lek Kuen

This is true, and it's something that sadly many black families don't really address. While yeah plenty aren't, it's not something that's really worried about as too many black people think any racism from them doesn't count so are either taught to keep being it or think it's fine.

Lestov16
however blacks commit 85% of crime in America.

Umm.....
That stat is bullshit and you know it

Mindset

Also, almost all black people I know are racist as PHUCK. Let's be honest, you don't know any black people.

Omega Vision
He met one once on a train. After about an hour his heartrate and adrenaline levels were back to normal.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He met one once on a train. After about an hour his heartrate and adrenaline levels were back to normal. He has never taken a train since.

Astner
You will have to be more specific with how you define racism.

Most African Americans grow up in single parent-households of low-income and poorly educated families in an environment that promotes violence, theft and reckless behavior and relegates subsidence to white authority.

Meaning that most of them will do poorly in school and end up as criminals, effectively keeping them segregated.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He met one once on a train. After about an hour his heartrate and adrenaline levels were back to normal.
You're the one who taught me that saying.

"Around blacks, never relax"

Ushgarak
I just want to put this into perspective here, because the question of whether there is a broad cultural issue with blacks in America is at least one that can be debated, so long as it is framed properly. So I'll address this question to TI:

If the big problem for blacks in the US is not white racism, and presupposing (as the thread title does) that a definitive problem (or problems) exist, what do you contend the actual problem is?

Robtard
So it's others fault of the past that determines their future? Raping white women?

It's comments like this that make people believe you're a racist. Just an FYI.

But if you look up statistics, white men commit the most rapes in America and rape victims(most often females) are more likely to be raped by a person of their own color/ethnicity.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
It's comments like this that make people believe you're a racist. But if you look up statistics, white men commit the most rapes in America and rape victims(most often females) are more likely to be raped by a person of their own color/ethnicity.

That wasn't a racist comment, yes white men commit more rapes because the white population is higher. My point is that the crime rates are disproportionally higher in that ethnic group.

If we took away skin color then it would all look the same yes? But if you are looking from ethnicity why is there higher crime in black communities. And where are the jobs that are supposed to be given to help reduce the crime?

Robtard
That wasn't a racist comment, yes white men commit more rapes because the white population is higher. My point is that the crime rates are disproportionally higher in that ethnic group.

If we took away skin color then it would all look the same yes? But if you are looking from ethnicity why is there higher crime in black communities. And where are the jobs that are supposed to be given to help reduce the crime?

When you try to make your point specifically about "black men raping white women" that is indeed a racist comment. Anyhow.

As others pointed out, Black people do make up a higher percentage of crime for certain crimes, but there is a strong correlation to that being a poverty issue and not a skin color issue and as much as people like to pretend that institutionalized racism is no more, it still exist.

Time Immemorial
When you try to make your point specifically about "black men raping white women" that is indeed a racist comment. Anyhow.

As others pointed out, Black people do make up a higher percentage of crime for certain crimes, but there is a strong correlation to that being a poverty issue and not a skin color issue and as much as people like to pretend that institutionalized racism is no more, it still exist.

Most all crime is related to poverty regardless of race, it just happens to be minorities are the most impoverished.

Robtard
Most all crime is related to poverty regardless of race, it just happens to be minorities are the most impoverished.

That's what Bardock, Lestov, OmegaVision and even Astner (of all people) were trying to tell you in part in here pages 1-2.

Time Immemorial
That's what Bardock, Lestov, OmegaVision and even Astner (of all people) were trying to tell you in part in here pages 1-2.

Looking back on those pages, I think I was one a bit of a rant cause Al Sharpton pissed me off. My apologies.

Lestov16

Yes, but the fallacy of your claim is your belief that minorities are not limited via institutionalized discrimination and a socially-reinforced inferiorty complex, but rather laziness and self-entitlement. While there are some with this mindset, for the most part it is false.

BTW, can I get a government source for that 85% stat?

Time Immemorial
Yes, but the fallacy of your claim is your belief that minorities are not limited via institutionalized discrimination and a socially-reinforced inferiorty complex, but rather laziness and self-entitlement. While there are some with this mindset, for the most part it is false.

BTW, can I get a government source for that 85% stat?

We would never agree on wether the government stats are correct. But we might agree on this.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/jul/17/tweets/look-statistic-blacks-and-murder/

Lestov16

Scribble

Time Immemorial

Time Immemorial

Scribble
I think there is a disconnect btw media conservatives and conservatives irl. The problem is the democrats usually get the majority of the black vote, and that right there pitches black democrats against a predominantly white conservative party. Yeah, the main difference being that most media conservatives are rich and benefit from their ideology and half of the irl ones just lap up the shit they get fed because it's for "the good the 'Murican peoples," right? Look, I don't know, I live in England so I can't comment with first-hand experience, but your thread post came off as racist. If you were making a larger point point about how the media and politics is skewing the race problem even further, it was lost on me, and not because I'm stupid, but because that's just how you put the point across. If that was your point, though, I can't disagree with it, it just doesn't seem that way to me. It seemed like you were saying "black people are black people's problem."

Just so you know, I'm not some ultra-PC liberal or anything. I've mostly given up on politics because the parties have become ridiculous stereotypes of themselves, and also because my points of view switch too much between liberal and conservative.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scribble
Yeah, the main difference being that most media conservatives are rich and benefit from their ideology and half of the irl ones just lap up the shit they get fed because it's for "the good the 'Murican peoples," right? Look, I don't know, I live in England so I can't comment with first-hand experience, but your thread post came off as racist. If you were making a larger point point about how the media and politics is skewing the race problem even further, it was lost on me, and not because I'm stupid, but because that's just how you put the point across. If that was your point, though, I can't disagree with it, it just doesn't seem that way to me. It seemed like you were saying "black people are black people's problem."

Just so you know, I'm not some ultra-PC liberal or anything. I've mostly given up on politics because the parties have become ridiculous stereotypes of themselves, and also because my points of view switch too much between liberal and conservative.

Its not lost on me that most people who talk about race end up being called a racist wether you are black or white, dem or republican. No offense taken.

As for the rich media conservatives, did you know there are just as many liberal media democrats that are just as rich?

Scribble

Lestov16

Stoic

Time Immemorial
WTF does this have to do with crime statistics?

We agreed on it, so I was moving on to a different matter on wether or not you thought the media was wrong. Why are you mad?

Lestov16
So when the media painted George Zimmerman as a white male racist. Do you agree with that?

Looking back at his genealogy. Its full of mixed race.

"Zimmerman, 31, was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia, and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman and Robert Zimmerman Sr. Zimmerman is the third of four children and his siblings include a brother, Robert Jr., and two sisters, Grace and Dawn. Gladys Zimmerman was born in Peru and has some black ancestry, through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.'

The media never painted him as white. Every news source covering the case made sure to note he was Hispanic. They would have lost a shitload of credibility if they didn't.

Time Immemorial
The media never painted him as white. Every news source covering the case made sure to note he was Hispanic. They would have lost a shitload of credibility if they didn't.

The media knows what they are doing and it didn't help him having a name like George Michael Zimmerman. When media spills racism rants, they expect and know people will think it's white on black racism. Since you are informed you saw right through it, but I watched a clip back when it was going on where someone was asking people what they thought about the issue and they thought George was white! They didn't have a clue what was really going on. Media prays on stupidity of the general public.

Mindset
^ I agree, I hate the name George.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
^ I agree, I hate the name George.

How did you deal with George Bush then laughing

bluewaterrider
How did you deal with George Bush ... ?

We didn't.

We just waited him out.

AsbestosFlaygon
No it's not.

It's the ghetto mentality that they've developed over the years.

It's the same mentality that Latinos suffer from.

SayWhat
The problem is the democrats usually get the majority of the black vote, and that right there pitches black democrats against a predominantly white conservative party.

GOP got most of the black vote until the Great Mississipi Great Flood of 1927. The way that situation was handled and Hoover lying to the blacks about helping them out, is what got Roosevelt elected and the great switch over to the Dems, and rightly so. The only problem I have with social programs is there is no component of sweat equity or paying the money back. At very least should be some clean up the park deal.

StyleTime
Originally posted by SayWhat

GOP got most of the black vote until the Great Mississipi Great Flood of 1927.
Kind of like an old school Hurricane Katrina?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
No it's not.

It's the ghetto mentality that they've developed over the years.

It's the same mentality that Latinos suffer from. Another pearl from this guy.

I used to think of you as a likable person...

krisblaze
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Another pearl from this guy.

I used to think of you as a likable person...
You can't hate a guy for being racist.

Then you'd have to hate literally everyone over the age of 60....

Which I suppose I kind of already do..

Shabazz916
yes the beginning affects everything after that... the hate we see today is nothing compared to the beginnings...

dadudemon
I did have a reply typed up that said black women are the least desirable race on OK Cupid (but that might be because obesity seems quite common with black community and obese people are less desirable on OKCupid...therefore, black women will have a tougher time....not sure on the percentages and if they match up but that could at least be partially to blame for the issue). But I forgot to finish it and gave up.

TI is not necessarily wrong about some of his points.

And appealing to a set of data that does not necessarily exist is not going to cut it. If you think black women are raped much more often than the FBI has compiled, where's your data? If you don't have it and it is pure conjecture (based on the idea that the Criminal Justice system is racist), then why state it? That comes off as racist, too.

Avoid racist opinions. Stick to the data.

Also, a better understanding of the FBI's data will help. Are they compiling convictions? No? What are they compiling?

Can we appeal to the idea that African Americans are less likely to report crimes to explain the rape asymmetry? Maybe?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/08/12/vast-majority-of-blacks-view-the-criminal-justice-system-as-unfair/

That is a start. But I cannot find the multiple studies that show that blacks are less likely to report crime because Google search results are full of irrelevant links as the top results because too many people search for stuff that shows how unfairly blacks are treated (I would like relevant search results, Google, not the search results of American liberals...perhaps Google knows I am a social liberal and thinks I espouse the common tenants?).

Finally, this is a good post but I updated it to add 1 comma that makes it make more sense:

No, crime is crime and it's up to each person whether they commit it or not.

This is true. Obviously, there are reasons for crime such as poverty. There are reasons for poverty such as subculture. Part of the African American poverty issue is subculture. Part of it is definitely racism. Lemme give an you example of why the Black-Poverty problem is at least partially due to racism:

http://career-advice.monster.com/in-the-office/workplace-issues/do-black-names-matter/article.aspx

When you have a tougher time getting a job because your mom decided to give you a "proper African American name", you cannot really say the responsibility rests solely on the black community's shoulders.

Here's some good news to lighten the mood: one of my black gal pals got pregnant and told me some of her name ideas. They were all "black sounding" names. I showed her this study and now she's considering other names. She should make me the godfather, dammit, because I may have just helped a kid get a good job in the future. uhuh

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's some good news to lighten the mood: one of my black gal pals got pregnant and told me some of her name ideas. They were all "black sounding" names. I showed her this study and now she's considering other names. She should make me the godfather, dammit, because I may have just helped a kid get a good job in the future. uhuh

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/clarkterrell.jpg

Surtur
I think racism is a problem, it's just not their only problem. Some of them come from within, some of the problems do not come from within.

Lek Kuen

And appealing to a set of data that does not necessarily exist is not going to cut it. If you think black women are raped much more often than the FBI has compiled, where's your data? If you don't have it and it is pure conjecture (based on the idea that the Criminal Justice system is racist), then why state it? That comes off as racist, too.

Avoid racist opinions. Stick to the data.

Also, a better understanding of the FBI's data will help. Are they compiling convictions? No? What are they compiling?

Can we appeal to the idea that African Americans are less likely to report crimes to explain the rape asymmetry? Maybe?

I don't think that black women are raped more by whites than the opposite, but I do find it questionable that it reported zero white on black rapes. I don't believe that is because none have happened. I don't think it's due to racism on the fbi's part either, but I dislike the idea that supra was pushing that black women are in no danger from white men but all white women are from black men.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I don't think that black women are raped more by whites than the opposite, but I do find it questionable that it reported zero white on black rapes. I don't believe that is because none have happened. I don't think it's due to racism on the fbi's part either, but I dislike the idea that supra was pushing that black women are in no danger from white men but all white women are from black men.

I'm positive black women are raped by white men. There's got to be at least one, each year. I mean, even that previous sentence seems utterly ridiculous. It's probably hundreds or thousands.

But my speculation is not factual. It's dishonest to pretend I'm right with my suspicion.

Stoic
Hatred without reason most likely means that the person is a puppet on a string. We all are. If your reason for hating an entire ethnicity of people is for reasons such as; skin color, their going to take all of our women, my race is endangered of being erased, all of them are savages, it is quite likely that you have fallen prey to someone's views that are not your own, or how you originally viewed things.

In the 90's if you really opened your eves like I did, you could see that we as a people are lead like cattle. This force is so powerful that it can actually make you believe that what you are viewing this year in fashion is attractive, but next year it will become hideous. If you hate another race, or ethnicity for any reason, you are being lead like sheep. There are principalities, and powers at work over this world, and always have been. I dare you to disagree, because I would then launch a peer pressure campaign against all of the soft minded people that have actually been swayed by the media to believe that their poor social choices originated from their own minds.

You believe that you';re the wolves, but you aren't, you're sheep, and you are lead like cattle as you have always been lead for your entire life. We all are to an extent. Before you willfully become Jed the number 1 Racist, you had better check yourself. I mean only the soft headed follow. The problem is that 90% of people that you see in this life, are actually followers. You will see this when you walk outside, and see all of them sagging their pants. You may never realize it but racism leads to war, we as a people are being lead by a bigger force than we actually are. If you are unable to see it, I urge you to open your eyes.

Solid evidence that we are being lead by the media. Kids that watch music stars tend to choose their dress styles based on what is seen on the television.

If one politician makes a claim without showing the general populace both sides of the coin, you will have people running around saying that heath care is going to destroy this country. When we didn't have health care, we were still paying for it, but we weren't covered. The haves,will always fool the soft headed have nots. Guess what? 98% of people that you see are the have nots. That means you.

Quincy
Hey Stoic do you think we are lead like sheep or nah?

Omega Vision
Sheep aren't made of lead.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem is that 90% of people that you see in this life, are actually followers.

Probably closer to 99.9% of people are followers, actually. Maybe even more than that: 99.99%.

Also, everyone is a follower of something. No one is a leader of every thought, movement, or tenet.

Stoic
Originally posted by Quincy
Hey Stoic do you think we are lead like sheep or nah?

Yes we all are to an extent. Many of our own thought patterns didn't even come from us, but instead from what we were taught to believe.

Probably closer to 99.9% of people are followers, actually. Maybe even more than that: 99.99%.

Also, everyone is a follower of something. No one is a leader of every thought, movement, or tenet.

Exactly. So people that have racist feelings or thoughts should check themselves. Everyone has a right to feel however they like, but this country is lead by idiots. This country was built to separate the people from one another. United we stand, divided we fall is bullsh!t. If you don't believe it, just do yourself/selves a favor, and visit the ghettos, then turn around and visit the upscale neighborhoods. It will give you a great deal of clarity. It goes much deeper than this though. It's on both sides of the fence. There are Black people that dislike White people and vice verse, and if you were to ask many of them they would have very weak reasons for feeling this way. Hate ultimately leads to violence, and the violence can sometimes escalate to wars. If you divide the people you weaken them. Blacks were taught during slavery not to trust each other, and that same mentality still exists today. Let's get down to the facts. The ethnicity's that trust each other, are the ones that get ahead. The ones that don't, won't, because they can't move past the simplest things in life. There was a study done on the least likely women to ever get married, and the highest percentage of women were Black. What are the reasons behind this? There has to be several.

I spoke to a friend not a full week ago, about his views on black people, and he said that he was racist to an extent. Our main topic was that he felt as if many of them were the scum of the Earth, and I asked why he felt like that. We touched on many topics. One that came up was Obama care. He told me everything that he had heard, but then I asked him if his job paid well, and what he would do if he lost his job. My point was that i wanted to bring a stark reality to his attention. This is what I said to him. i asked him how would he feel if he lost his job, and then got hurt? How would he pay for his treatment? I then gave him an example of what was actually going on several years ago amongst the have nots. I told him that I in fact know someone that became sick and worked in a minimum wage job. This person had children, his wife died, and he not only had to pay his rent, bills, and the expenses that it costs to raise two children, but now he had received an additional bill of 9000 from a hospital that he had no way of paying. His credit hit the bottom, and in turn he knew that if he lost the sh!tty jobs that he had, he would likely have a very difficult time finding another because many jobs will in fact check your credit score. I then asked him if he saw where I was going with this? People you really have to check yourselves, before listening to another persons opinion on things, because if you take everything at face value, you are in fact being lead. Sometimes it may be to your detriment. Sarah Palin is an idiot. How many other public speakers are out there poisoning the minds of people? You have to pick up your sword in order to cut through the bullsh!t. What is your sword? Knowledge.

jmarsh456
I don't think it is happened in this modern days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.