Kulak W/ Ring of Life Vs Star Brand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SB_zpshcsddznq.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KK_zpsjftf4cgx.jpg

krisblaze
skywindowhandman wins

carver9
What fts does Starbrand have that makes this a fight Golgo? Pr, please stop this guy with these obvious spite threads.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
What fts does Starbrand have that makes this a fight Golgo? Pr, please stop this guy with these obvious spite threads.

Owned a few abstracts.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Owned a few abstracts.
When?

The current Starbrand has zero fights/feats to it's name that put it even the high herald level.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
When?

The current Starbrand has zero fights/feats to it's name that put it even the high herald level.

Nah, this is original Star Brand. Not current. My bad.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Nah, this is original Star Brand. Not current. My bad.
How powerful was Kulak w/Ring of Life?

Pre Ellis/Hickman Starbrand had the potential to give the LT a good fight.

Golgo13
How powerful was Kulak w/Ring of Life?

Pre Ellis/Hickman Starbrand had the potential to give the LT a good fight.

He was owning the likes of Spectre and Classic, Kent Nelson Fate. So both have given abstracts a fight.

Stoic
When?

A monstrous "Space God", recently acknowledged the Star-Brand as a monstrous Space God himself (Avengers 34.2). Now while this may at first appear to be hyperbole because they did not actually fight, I don't see why the creature wouldn't have treated him like a gnat. The Brand is as powerful as the wielder believes that it is. So if he believes that he is as powerful as a High Herald that's what he will be. The Brand is capable of outputting far more power than a High Herald Zop. I can't wait until an exceptional artist sketches the Star Brand, so that I can make a sig.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
A monstrous "Space God", recently acknowledged the Star-Brand as a monstrous Space God himself (Avengers 34.2). Now while this may at first appear to be hyperbole because they did not actually fight, I don't see why the creature wouldn't have treated him like a gnat. The Brand is as powerful as the wielder believes that it is. So if he believes that he is as powerful as a High Herald that's what he will be. The Brand is capable of outputting far more power than a High Herald Zop. I can't wait until an exceptional artist sketches the Star Brand, so that I can make a sig.
Those days are gone Stoic. Hickman straight up said on panel it's "a planetary defense system."

That's herald level right there.

Stoic
Those days are gone Stoic. Hickman straight up said on panel it's "a planetary defense system."

That's herald level right there.

Avengers 34.2 just came out. I'm telling you that you're going to have egg on your face over this Herald level at max thing. The Brand is capable of outputting far more than Herald level power. Just wait and see. Don't forget that Kevin is still extremely new to the use of the Brand. Also, a being of Galactus' power level could be a planetary defense agent, just like a being of Quasar's power level can be the protector of the Universe and given that title by an acknowledged cosmic being.

zopzop
Avengers 34.2 just came out. I'm telling you that you're going to have egg on your face over this Herald level at max thing. The Brand is capable of outputting far more than Herald level power. Just wait and see. Don't forget that Kevin is still extremely new to the use of the Brand. Also, a being of Galactus' power level could be a planetary defense agent, just like a being of Quasar's power level can be the protector of the Universe and given that title by an acknowledged cosmic being.
We'll see. Also, I saw the scans of the issue you are referencing in the ownage thread. Nothing of consequence happened. Starbrand convinced a failed sun to find a new host instead of Earth.

carver9
Lol...Starbrand has already proven he is far above Herald level unless you think the full Avengers squad including Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, Captain Marvel and Ironman is a bunch of metas. Starbrand took it to all of them and was holding back.

Stoic
We'll see. Also, I saw the scans of the issue you are referencing in the ownage thread. Nothing of consequence happened. Starbrand convinced a failed sun to find a new host instead of Earth.

He was also cut and hurt by a butcher knife, which shows that he's as powerful as he perceives himself to be. i mean compare being tickled by Mjolnir thrown by Thor, to a civilian wielding a pocket knife.. I think Marvel is building Kevin up to be it's Kyle, and although it's apparent that he (The Star brand) got the nerf bat, I don't believe that decline is as steep as you're eluding to.

zopzop
He was also cut and hurt by a butcher knife, which shows that he's as powerful as he perceives himself to be. i mean compare being tickled by Mjolnir thrown by Thor, to a civilian wielding a pocket knife.. I think Marvel is building Kevin up to be it's Kyle, and although it's apparent that he (The Star brand) got the nerf bat, I don't believe that decline is as steep as you're eluding to.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Starbrand. Leo and I are fans of the old school New Universe (the only ones on this board I think).

I hope you're right that Hickman is planning something big for the Starbrand and NU but I'm not optimistic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.