Superman vs Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Pre Crisis

vs

Lone Beyond (latest showings)

No BFR

Stoic
The Beyonder would turn him into a ribbon, and stick him on Diana's boob.

Branlor Swift
It'd be closer if you put the entire PC El family against a lone Celestial.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It'd be closer if you put the entire PC El family against a lone Celestial.

Ah I see where you are going. Makes sense I guess. I thought PC Supes could do some work.

zom1967
Originally posted by Stoic
The Beyonder would turn him into a ribbon, and stick him on Diana's boob. Everytime,and it would be cool to see!

Board Walker
Pc superman stomps 1 million beyonders, and I will debate this thread with 40 years of scans. I take pc superman very seriously.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Board Walker
Pc superman stomps 1 million beyonders, and I will debate this thread with 40 years of scans. I take pc superman very seriously.

You got some good scans give Supes the advantage over a beyonder?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You got some good scans give Supes the advantage over a beyonder?

Yes I honestly do give PC Superman the edge over the beyonder, considering the top feat of the beyonders is a team kill against the Multiversal guardian the LT. Meaning the beyonders as a team were able to kill a multiversal being after a long drawn out fight.

PC superman's highest feat is metaversal and omniversal. Far out ranks the beyonders highest feat.

Mindset
Shut up, Board Walker. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Yes I honestly do give PC Superman the edge over the beyonder, considering the top feat of the beyonders is a team kill against the Multiversal guardian the LT. Meaning the beyonders as a team were able to kill a multiversal being after a long drawn out fight.

PC superman's highest feat is metaversal and omniversal. Far out ranks the beyonders highest feat.

I think thought to prove he could beat beyonder, you would have to prove he could take out LT. Do you think that is possible?

Stoic
I think thought to prove he could beat beyonder, you would have to prove he could take out LT. Do you think that is possible?

No it is not possible. I wonder if we'll have claims of PC Superman being able to take on Adam Warlock with the IG when he couldn't take Darkseid back in those days? PC Superman wouldn't be a to take Galactus TBH. This is a slaughter in case you really didn't know it.

carver9
Beyonder doesn't even acknowledge him.

Branlor Swift
BW should just be mass reported until it gets banned

Insane Titan
Beyonder , easy.

BW is a complete joke

Mr Master

Pc superman stomps 1 million beyonders,

I take pc superman very seriously.
Oxymoron.

zom1967
BW should just be mass reported until it gets banned commenting on this thread anymore.It really is unrealistic,these beings are far above PC Superman!

Board Walker

Yes in fact I will provide scans of Superman being above Pre Crisis Spectre, which during that Era Spectre was the literal "hand of god". The Spectre was beyond multiversal, as it was the representative of the DC Writers during those years.

Yes I will provide comics showing all of this later.

Board Walker
BW should just be mass reported until it gets banned

I have always supported by perceptions, and points of view with a myriad of canon scans when it comes to PC Superman, it is the one character I take extremely seriously when it comes to fictitious lore.

zom1967
We are trying to have a real debate here,Showing a pic of superman in the early 70`s towing 10 planets in a net is just going to look foolish!

celeyhyga17
Yes in fact I will provide scans of Superman being above Pre Crisis Spectre, which during that Era Spectre was the literal "hand of god". The Spectre was beyond multiversal, as it was the representative of the DC Writers during those years.

Yes I will provide comics showing all of this later.
I believe in you. Post them and shut these fools up.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I believe in Board Walker, he knows more about PC Superman than all those haters.

zom1967
I resent being called a fool,I have collected comics since before you where born,unless you are 42 years old!PC Supermam is probably the most unrealistic character of all time.Why do you think they retconned him duh,like another poster said he can`t even beat current Galactus.Much less a Beyonder!You all must be mentally handicapped!

Golgo13

Everyone just got owned. thumb up

Diesldude

Did he fly out of his comic and have sex with you? thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Diesldude
Did he fly out of his comic and have sex with you? thumb up Someone dressed as Superman had sex with him.

Abhi?

psycho gundam
Pc superman stomps 1 million beyonders, and I will debate this thread with 40 years of scans. I take pc superman very seriously. I was about to write "here comes Batman-prime to back up Board walker" but then it actually happened in the next page first

Maybe H1 will show up soon

zom1967
Well where did these scans go?you lose your Pc superman books ,or more likely, you never had them.oh I know what happened ,the dog ate them!

Mr Master
Originally posted by psycho gundam

I was about to write "here comes Batman-prime to back up Board walker"

but then it actually happened in the next page first

laughing out loud

Mindship
How would Thought Robot Superman do against the Beyonder?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Mindship
How would Thought Robot Superman do against the Beyonder?

It would beat him.

RealityWarper
This fight is a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.