H'el vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
H'el

vs

Thor

Rd 1: Classic Thor
Rd 2: Current

One_Angry_Scot
H'el both times.

Second round is a slaughter.

Time Immemorial
Which version of Thor would be a better fight?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Which version of Thor would be a better fight?

Do you mean between the 2 you listed or like among all the variants in the comics?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Do you mean between the 2 you listed or like among all the variants in the comics?

Variants in comics

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Variants in comics

I imagine King Thor would beat him. But it would be a tough battle purely because H'el is lightning fast. King Thor is more powerful but the speed is a factor that would impede Thor.

I can't really think of a really close match between a variant of Thor or H'el exactly because there's a point that every Thor below a certain level gets beaten but once Thor gets to a certain level it becomes a harder fight for H'el to win.

I guess Warrior Madness Thor would for a brief while be a close battle until Thor just becomes so powerful that he can win.

Board Walker
He'l beats every version of thor except for rune king thor.

warrior madness thor gets slaughtered by He'l, he'l does not joke around and gpes for the kill immediately and viciously.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Board Walker
He'l beats every version of thor except for rune king thor.

warrior madness thor gets slaughtered by He'l, he'l does not joke around and gpes for the kill immediately and viciously.

He doesn't, I made the respect thread for H'el and I think it is fair to say I know a bit about him.

Can you please stop overdoing it.

Galan007
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I imagine King Thor would beat him. KT would definitely beat H'el, imo.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Galan007
KT would definitely beat H'el, imo.

Yeah, King Thor is more powerful than H'el by quite a bit and can probably take him if he gets only a few solid hits.

H'els speed is the only factor but even then I don't think it will save H'el completely. I mean like I said a few hits from King Thor and H'el will be damaged.

Galan007
Yup. KT also slagged Wolverine's skeleton and Cap's shield with a single nonchalant eye-beam each. He also killed Desak /w/ Destroyer armor via a hammer-throw.

He is WAY above H'el.

Time Immemorial
He def is Hella fast, even teleportation fast.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Galan007
Yup. KT also slagged Wolverine's skeleton and Cap's shield with a single nonchalant eye-beam each. He also killed Desak /w/ Destroyer armor via a hammer-throw.

He is WAY above H'el.

thumb up

Golgo13
Didn't H'el have sort of intangibility along with teleportation? I see H'el as the winner on average.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't H'el have sort of intangibility along with teleportation? I see H'el as the winner on average.

IIRC he moves so fast that he can be seen in multiple places at once, so it would appear like intangibility but he is just that fast.

Warrior Madness
Poor thor.

Magnon
Woah. H'el stomps poor Thor.

krisblaze
In the first fight Thor can hold out and if it was a Thor comic then maybe he could get a win or two.

The second one is a slaughter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.