Sidious/Dooku/Ventress vs Caedus/Malgus/Ulic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Trocity
Could go either way.

Angelalex242
...Which Sidious? ROTS is a draw, ROTJ is interesting, DE stomps Malgus and Ulic before they can blink twice and Caedus can't do it alone.

carthage
ROTS

Col. Valerian
This is a pretty good fight, but I'd ultimately give it to Team Sidious.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2

Ventress is massively outgunned in this contest. She would go down fast.

Stigma
Hmm. team 2 has a very slight edge. Malgus vs. Dooku might decide it.

Sidious vs. Caedus is a brutal, long fight.

Ulic vs. Ventress ... again, brutal fight imo.

Malgus edges out Dooku.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Stigma
Hmm. team 2 has a very slight edge. Malgus vs. Dooku might decide it.

Sidious vs. Caedus is a brutal, long fight.

Ulic vs. Ventress ... again, brutal fight imo.

Malgus edges out Dooku.

I agree on it being a close Team 2 win, but I think_it would be Ulic edging Ventress not Malgus edging Dooku.

Col. Valerian
This is one of the best team fights I've seen in a while. The difference to me is Sidious. He > anyone else on the battlefield. The rest of them are very even.

McP
^
Dooku, Malgus and Ventres are even? The difference between Ventress and Dooku or Malgus is far bigger then the difference between those guys and Sidious.

Angelalex242
It's probably in Sidious's best interest to send Dooku and Ventress after Caedus and solo the other two. He can PROBABLY kill them faster then Caedus can kill Dooku and Ventress. Ventress is fodder to be sure, but the Count's Makashi is pretty damn good.

And if Dooku and Ventress die fighting Caedus, well, Sidious doesn't mnd. The final 1 on 1 duel is one he wins 6 or 7 times of 10.

Stigma
Originally posted by AncientPower
I agree on it being a close Team 2 win, but I think_it would be Ulic edging Ventress not Malgus edging Dooku.
Yeah, that's another way to look at it. thumb up

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
The rest of them are very even.
Originally posted by McP
^
Dooku, Malgus and Ventres are even? The difference between Ventress and Dooku or Malgus is far bigger then the difference between those guys and Sidious.
Yeah. Not seeing how Malgus/Dooku and Ventress are even or close to even LOL.

Sinious
Originally posted by Angelalex242
It's probably in Sidious's best interest to send Dooku and Ventress after Caedus and solo the other two. He can PROBABLY kill them faster then Caedus can kill Dooku and Ventress. Ventress is fodder to be sure, but the Count's Makashi is pretty damn good.

And if Dooku and Ventress die fighting Caedus, well, Sidious doesn't mnd. The final 1 on 1 duel is one he wins 6 or 7 times of 10.

I agree. Malgus > Dooku; Ulic > Ventress. So it doesn't make sense for Sidious to fight Caedus himself.

Col. Valerian
What I meant:

Dooku is even to Malgus.
Ventress is even to Ulic (though I think Ulic has the edge)

Selenial
Sidious wins it for team 1. He can ragdoll Dooku, so he can ragdoll Ulic. If he takes Ulic out at the start, neither Malgus nor Caedus would survive their matchups.

Nephthys
Ulic has pretty good defenses.

Selenial
So does Dooku, still got ragdolled from across the galaxy.

AncientPower
Without any Force defenses yes, an unprepared opponent is far easier than an aware one.

Selenial
Isn't there a quote about Dooku always being on guard when he's with Sidious?

Aside from that, he's done it to Maul and Savage as well, Ulic really wouldn't stand a chance.

Angelalex242
Still...I think Sidious is wisest to use the mismatch. Malgus and Ulic really have no hope against him.

While Dooku and Ventress are equally outmatched against Caedus, Caedus is still renowned for toughness and shrugging off pain then quick kills, the way Sidious is.

Sidious should finish the mismatches first, with several seconds to spare.

And with Sidious, several seconds might as well be an eternity...

carthage
Doubt he'd get the chance to blitz anyone with Caedus pounding him

Angelalex242
If Caedus gets the chance to enforce that confrontation. The idea is for Sidious to use Ventress and Dooku as fodder to get in Caedus's way while he blitzes the other two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.