Death Seed Sentry VERSUS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Death Seed Sentry

VERSUS

Thanos

NO BFR

Stoic
laughing out loud This should be good. Also LOB, you may want to remove BFR.

zopzop
Could go either way.

I'm inclined to side with the guy with the 30+ year track record against entire teams, other Trans level characters, and even skyfather+ level beings.

I'll say Thanos after a good fight.

Time Immemorial
Thanos as usual

carver9
Split

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Split

Your sentry/hulk bias is oozing from your signature.

Shame on you dear.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Your sentry/hulk bias is oozing from your signature.

Shame on you dear.

laughing out loud

Naah, this fight is a hard one to determine so I gave them a split. It's a compliment on both parts looking at their achievements.

the Darkone
Thanos pretty damn easily

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Naah, this fight is a hard one to determine so I gave them a split. It's a compliment on both parts looking at their achievements.

Let's be real, Thanos has stalemated Odin and God killers and celestials.

Sentry is Superman level.

Damborgson
Thanos has a durability that most characters his range can't boast, let's not pretend his fight with Odin was even though after Odin whipped out Gungir.

Death Seed Sentry would rip out Supermans heart.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thanos has a durability that most characters his range can't boast, let's not pretend his fight with Odin was even though after Odin whipped out Gungir.

Death Seed Sentry would rip out Supermans heart.

Highly unlikely, Supe is too durable.

Damborgson
After he's unconscious on the ground, reaching down his throat and pulling things out won't be so hard.

celeyhyga17
Thanos

Tony Stark
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos pretty damn easily

confused eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing sick roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark
DSENTRY

iceman24567
Thanos

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry wins.

Insane Titan

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Sentry wins.

How is he putting Thanos down?

Branlor Swift
Thanos has better feats

But Sentry should be quite a ways above him. If we follow of what his power was equal to then it's pretty outrageous to say the least. Should be more than enough to win.

Hell for that matter, you'd probably have to go Odin level of ridiculous feats to actually get him a match. Odin is probably the lowest being that can defeat him if you follow it logically and allow Sentry the full benefit of what he's done.

leonidas
pretty much...

Prof. T.C McAbe
DS Sentry

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thanos has better feats

But Sentry should be quite a ways above him. If we follow of what his power was equal to then it's pretty outrageous to say the least. Should be more than enough to win.

Hell for that matter, you'd probably have to go Odin level of ridiculous feats to actually get him a match. Odin is probably the lowest being that can defeat him if you follow it logically and allow Sentry the full benefit of what he's done.

Pretty much this except I still think Thanos should win due to experience, knowledge. There is literally no physical way to beat this guy anymore, but I see Thanos probably able to accomplish this somehow.

ODG
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Pretty much this except I still think Thanos should win due to experience, knowledge. There is literally no physical way to beat this guy anymore, but I see Thanos probably able to accomplish this somehow. Thanos has gotten beaten down by functional retards who had extreme powers. Kosmos being one of them.

I don't see Thanos being one-half the equation to halting Exitar's descent. I question those who do.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thanos has better feats

DSENTRY > THANOS+ODIN

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY > THANOS+ODIN Not even no expression

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. thumb up?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY > THANOS+ODIN

laughing out loud

wxyz
Bump.

abhilegend
Sentry beats the shit out of Thanos.

carver9
Yeah, Sentry destroys him tbh.

Board Walker
D Sentry wins 10 out of 10 against Thanos, it is a solid stomp in Sentry's favor

SamZED
Yeah, Sentry destroys him tbh. Carv, you called it a split on page 1. What changed your mind?

tkitna
DSentry would win

Damborgson
I could see Thanos taking it.

tkitna
I could see Thanos taking it.

How? Not saying he couldn't, just curious as to how he could put DS down.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Carv, you called it a split on page 1. What changed your mind?

Thanos recent showings doesn't put him on Sentry level.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Let's be real, Thanos has stalemated Odin

Yeah. That was a close fight.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson
Originally posted by tkitna
How? Not saying he couldn't, just curious as to how he could put DS down.

He's all around superior physically from what I can tell, and his stamina plus shields would let him endure basically and punishment Sentry can dish out, but if I'm honest my original plan was for Sentry to be teleported into a star, which would be BFR and the OP isn't allowing it.

If Thanos can't overwhelm his mind I'm not sure what else he's that could put him down for a forum win.

Sin I AM
What has Sentry done to suggest he can compete with Thanos?

Damborgson
The tricky part is putting him down, since he can get his brains smashed and recover in seconds.

Sin I AM
The tricky part is putting him down, since he can get his brains smashed and recover in seconds.

Yea but healing factors can be taxed. Im not a fan of no limit fallacy

abhilegend
He's all around superior physically from what I can tell, and his stamina plus shields would let him endure basically and punishment Sentry can dish out, but if I'm honest my original plan was for Sentry to be teleported into a star, which would be BFR and the OP isn't allowing it.

If Thanos can't overwhelm his mind I'm not sure what else he's that could put him down for a forum win.
Thanos isn't physically superior to normal Sentry much less Death Sentry.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Normal Sentry was regenerating inside sun from molecules over and over.

It's hard to think Thanos can do that.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Normal Sentry was regenerating inside sun from molecules over and over.

It's hard to think Thanos can do that.

Have you ever read a comic featuring Thanos?

He wouldnt need to he would tank it

abhilegend
Have you ever read a comic featuring Thanos?

He wouldnt need to he would tank it
I've read pretty much every comic Thanos has appeared in.

Thanos is more durable than Death Sentry. Sentry is far stronger though.

Damborgson

Yeah, in DS's case though it just hasn't yet. And since he didn't show signs of fatigue or anything, it's difficult to argue against him.

Sin I AM
I've read pretty much every comic Thanos has appeared in.

Thanos is more durable than Death Sentry. Sentry is far stronger though.

I dont put much stock in space cheese. And one outlier isnt gonna convince me when normal sentry ( the one you initially referred to) cant handle a helicarrier.

Yeah, in DS's case though it just hasn't yet. And since he didn't show signs of fatigue or anything, it's difficult to argue against him.

Granted. But he was put down by a worm so there is defintely a cap

tkitna

This is Death Seed Sentry you know? Thanos is not physically superior to a character that is stronger than all the combined Marvel earthbound heros amped on Hulk's gamma radiation. Teleporting him into a star wouldn't kill him. You know that right?

Overwhelm that mind? What mind? Good luck with that. It might be possible, but DS is screwed up.

abhilegend
I dont put much stock in space cheese. And one outlier isnt gonna convince me when normal sentry ( the one you initially referred to) cant handle a helicarrier.

Under Bendis even GOTG beat the shit out of Thanos. He simply can't write Uber powerful characters.

Void broke every bone in Hulk's body. Do you think Thanos can do that?

And Thanos got his shit kicked in by GOTG and Captain Marvel.

So yeah.

Sin I AM
Under Bendis even GOTG beat the shit out of Thanos. He simply can't write Uber powerful characters.

Void broke every bone in Hulk's body. Do you think Thanos can do that?

And Thanos got his shit kicked in by GOTG and Captain Marvel.

So yeah.

Keyword Bendis. Im not going to disregard 40 years worth of feats becuz some shitcunt writer is trying to make street levelers look useful.

abhilegend
Keyword Bendis. Im not going to disregard 40 years worth of feats becuz some shitcunt writer is trying to make street levelers look useful.
He is shit under other writers too.

Sin I AM
He is shit under other writers too.

So has Sentry. I just dont lowball. On average id say they are rough equals with Thanoss intelligence pushing him slightly above. Can Rob win? Sure. But its no breeze and since weve seen him going all out and losing due to physicals its not beyond comprehension to say Thanos has a solid chance.

leonidas
sentry is so damn hard to figure out. i don't really see a way for thanos to win this though unless he is able to shut his mind down. no evidence to support that working one way or the other though. with normal sentry that would be an easy win for thanos most of the time, but this version seemed different. if it just comes down to a slug or blastfest, i think thanos is f'd.

Insane Titan
Thanos recent showings doesn't put him on Sentry level. you really think that's this match up is using the dying weakened Thanos laughing out loud

Insane Titan
He is shit under other writers too. you talk absolute crap don't you . Do you think others don't read the same comics

abhilegend
So has Sentry. I just dont lowball. On average id say they are rough equals with Thanoss intelligence pushing him slightly above. Can Rob win? Sure. But its no breeze and since weve seen him going all out and losing due to physicals its not beyond comprehension to say Thanos has a solid chance.
Death Sentry does not.

Thanos has zero chance of winning here.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
sentry is so damn hard to figure out. i don't really see a way for thanos to win this though unless he is able to shut his mind down. no evidence to support that working one way or the other though. with normal sentry that would be an easy win for thanos most of the time, but this version seemed different. if it just comes down to a slug or blastfest, i think thanos is f'd.

Good points. Originally posted by abhilegend
Death Sentry does not.

Thanos has zero chance of winning here.

Except he did. And his limited feats leave dont really say hes over Thanos. Look iirc Sentry had 3 defining moments. Worm, owning Thor, Foot fetish. If we go by average hes a herald wrecker. Not a whole lot to draw on and definately nothing to suggest hes sky tier which is what hed need to be to effortlessly pawn him like youre suggesting

RealityWarper
What is happening to Abhi ?

I am worried.

Are you OK, Abhi ?

abhilegend
Good points.

Except he did. And his limited feats leave dont really say hes over Thanos. Look iirc Sentry had 3 defining moments. Worm, owning Thor, Foot fetish. If we go by average hes a herald wrecker. Not a whole lot to draw on and definately nothing to suggest hes sky tier which is what hed need to be to effortlessly pawn him like youre suggesting
You don't have to be skyfather to effortlessly own Thanos. Starlord with a random Celestial artifact did it and was about to kill Thanos.

Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos (2/2):
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/20319835_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-010.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/20319836_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-011.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/20319838_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-012.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/20319841_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-013.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/20319842_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-014.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/20319843_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-015.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/20319847_Legendary_Star-Lord_004-016.jpg

Any more bitching?

StiltmanFTW
Thanus, just like the Hulk, sometimes forgets what his blood color should be, lol...

Sin I AM
You don't have to be skyfather to effortlessly own Thanos. Starlord with a random Celestial artifact did it and was about to kill Thanos.

Any more bitching?

Are you purposely being obtuse? Since when does Thanos release energy when he dies? Plot device weapon that never was mentioned and has never been since mentioned, and Qulll just happens to have it, and Thanos a character who gives no phucks suddenly cares about Earths moon or Quills moral dillema and the fact that both parties just leave it chilling on the moon?

Youre like carver level now. Who hacked your acct?

StiltmanFTW
I thought you were all about devastating (th)anuses, not defending them, Sin.

abhilegend
Are you purposely being obtuse? Since when does Thanos release energy when he dies? Plot device weapon that never was mentioned and has never been since mentioned, and Qulll just happens to have it, and Thanos a character who gives no phucks suddenly cares about Earths moon or Quills moral dillema and the fact that both parties just leave it chilling on the moon?

Youre like carver level now. Who hacked your acct?
So, none of Thanos losses matter, huh? Starlin, is that you?

Should I post Ultimates pushing his shit in too?

StiltmanFTW
Post his awesome showings against piercing attacks, abhi.

The guy is more invulnerable than Supes.

Sin I AM
So, none of Thanos losses matter, huh? Starlin, is that you?

Should I post Ultimates pushing his shit in too?

Yes losses are losses. As long as its canon (is legendary SL canon?). But pis is still pis..it was random celestial tech after all. Its not like Celestials tech is stark tech or something.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I thought you were all about devastating (th)anuses, not defending them, Sin.

Your anus is all i desire at the moment.

Post his awesome showings against piercing attacks, abhi.

The guy is more invulnerable than Supes.

Quit cheerleading

StiltmanFTW
Your anus is all i desire at the moment.

It's very hairy and quite sweaty, you're sure you're up for the task?

Quit cheerleading

No need to be jelly, I don't allow Indian savages even near my butt wink

abhilegend
Yes losses are losses. As long as its canon (is legendary SL canon?). But pis is still pis..it was random celestial tech after all. Its not like Celestials tech is stark tech or something.

Yes, it's Canon. Why wouldn't it be.

A random Celestial tech is more powerful than Thanos. Sentry and Rogue stopped the most powerful Celestial.

Now do you get the level of power difference?

zopzop

Any more bitching?
Dude, there are a lot of crap showings by current Thanos but this isn't one of them. Starlord was using a CELESTIAL artifact to own Thanos. Odin, Tyrant, and Maker herself didn't do that level of damage and this was before his current jobber phase. That artifact was at least Skyfather level.

Sin I AM
Yes, it's Canon. Why wouldn't it be.

A random Celestial tech is more powerful than Thanos. Sentry and Rogue stopped the most powerful Celestial.

Now do you get the level of power difference?

I was just throwing it out there. Its a legit question.

Whoa they only stopped his descent. Dont go making it sound like anything other than that

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Dude, there are a lot of crap showings by current Thanos but this isn't one of them. Starlord was using a CELESTIAL artifact to own Thanos. Odin, Tyrant, and Maker herself didn't do that level of damage and this was before his current jobber phase. That artifact was at least Skyfather level.
And this also happened when Carol Danvers knocked out Thanos along with ultimates. Is she more powerful than Odin, Tyrant and Maker?

A random crystal of Celestial tech against stopping Exitar's descent? Are you serious?

abhilegend
I was just throwing it out there. Its a legit question.

Whoa they only stopped his descent. Dont go making it sound like anything other than that
Stopping his descent when he was actually trying to descend.

When Thanos can beat one of random toys by celestials, let him be on the list for stopping Exitar's descent.

He should be fighting puny heroes like Silver Surfer or something. Not Sentry.

StiltmanFTW
You barbaric Indian, stop distracting Sin from my butt.

abhilegend
fdog

RealityWarper

Maker was Planetary.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud at trying to use the Star lord showing when he was using a item of UNKNOWN power lvl.

I like the way the only Bendis showing of the Ultimates is getting used, yet Ewings showing of then not been physically able to beat him them admitting can't as he was kicking their ass gets ignored....desperation much?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Maker was Planetary. lmao she had the power to reverse the crunch energy and destroy the universe

RealityWarper
Thanos was took down by an explosion only able to destroy a major portion of Kyln.

Sentry shrugged off multiples planet-busting attacks against Genis-Vell.

Since that he got the Death Seed.

Insane Titan
Thanos was took down by an explosion only able to destroy a major portion of Kyln.

Sentry shrugged off multiples planet-busting attacks against Genis-Vell.

Since that he got the Death Seed. Thanos with stood a gas giant exploding to the face , the affects were felt light years away and made that area of space unlivable for a millennia.

Thanos also withstood multiple concentrated planet busting attacks that killed the likes of Thor, Surfer , Hyperion and Hulk.

zopzop
Maker was Planetary. Originally posted by Insane Titan
lmao she had the power to reverse the crunch energy and destroy the universe
thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos with stood a gas giant exploding to the face , the affects were felt light years away and made that area of space unlivable for a millennia.

This doesn't equals taking multiple planet-busting attacks in the face with zero effect.

It's still weaker than a simple planet-busting attack.

Rofl. Lies.

Scans please.

zopzop
This doesn't equals taking multiple planet-busting attacks in the face with zero effect.

Do you know what a gas giant is? MANY earth sized planets would fit in one :
http://www.phyzx.info/IntroToUniverse/scale2.jpg

Insane Titan

Rofl. Lies.

Scans please. The blast on Thanos has zero affect and no it's not weaker as the devastation of the blast was that powerful it was felt across part of the galaxy. Hell Thanos has tanked planet busting explosion before he was upgraded by death.

laughing out loud you clueless idiot go read Infinty Finale. Most on here have read and discussed it in the ownage thread, not surprised you don't know anything about it tbh.

RealityWarper

Do you know what a gas giant is? MANY earth sized planets would fit in one :
http://www.phyzx.info/IntroToUniverse/scale2.jpg

1) The size doesn't matter. Thanos did tank little energy coming from the ignition of the Star and was still shielded by the rock he was stepping in.

https://s18.postimg.org/92zjyieop/Thanos_Shielded_Gas_Giant1.jpg

https://s1.postimg.org/z2m4kx25r/Thanos_Shielded_Gas_Giant2.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/d0h0gahvb/Thanos_Shielded_Gas_Giant3.jpg

2) Igniting a star giant has nothing with taking direct planet busting attacks in the fact. That's far weaker.

The blast on Thanos has zero affect and no it's not weaker as the devastation of the blast was that powerful it was felt across part of the galaxy. Hell Thanos has tanked planet busting explosion before he was upgraded by death.]

A) I showed the true context above.

B) A planet exploding doesn't equals to tanking an attack capable to one-shot a planet, that's far weaker.

I have read it and the "concentrated beams" Thanos took in the face and that killed the other heroes weren't even close to be planet-busting or mountain-busting or less than that.

They did very little collateral damages.

Sure.

I'm still waiting feats from Thanos that are even close to Sentry's and I will wait for a long time (Forever).

DarkSaint85
Lol why is collateral damage being argued?

It killed other heroes. But not Thanos.

Insane Titan
1) The size doesn't matter. Thanos did tank little energy coming from the ignition of the Star and was still shielded by the rock he was stepping in.

https://s18.postimg.org/92zjyieop/Thanos_Shielded_Gas_Giant1.jpg

https://s1.postimg.org/z2m4kx25r/Thanos_Shielded_Gas_Giant2.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/d0h0gahvb/Thanos_Shielded_Gas_Giant3.jpg

2) Igniting a star giant has nothing with taking direct planet busting attacks in the fact. That's far weaker.

A) I showed the true context above.

B) A planet exploding doesn't equals to tanking an attack capable to one-shot a planet, that's far weaker.

I have read it and the "concentrated beams" Thanos took in the face and that killed the other heroes weren't even close to be planet-busting or mountain-busting or less than that.

They did very little collateral damages.

Sure.

I'm still waiting feats from Thanos that are even close to Sentry's and I will wait for a long time (Forever).

laughing out loud "shielded by the rock" what a idiot.

He tanked the direct blast from it, shown and stated on panel.

The micro verse is nothing compared to the real 616 verse, like I said Thanos has tanked planet lvl explosion whilst in his weakest form.

Haha nice try a lowball. It's f*cling stated and shown it's the same attack that busted planets and took down Galactus as well as other cosmics.

Ah the old collateral damage bullshit...Sentry unleashed all his power of 1million exploding suns yet the heroes stood near by wasn't harmed. Molecule man hit Beyonder with enough power to slag billions of dimensions yet nothing in the room got damaged. Collateral damage argument is for idiots.

Thanos withstood for a period of time been inside the HOTU's naked energies (gods energy) and then overcame and mastered it. Sentry has. Otho g close to that.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol why is collateral damage being argued?

It killed other heroes. But not Thanos.

He tried to sell this as a planet-busting attack.

laughing out loud "shielded by the rock" what a idiot.

He tanked the direct blast from it, shown and stated on panel.

We clearly see that the rock block the blast on the three panels and that the power of the explosion isn't fully tanked, just a very little percent of it. That's called dispersion.

The microverse isn't smaller than the other universes.

He is simply accessible via the energies of shrinking

Again:

Tanking a planet explosion is far weaker than receiving a planet busting attack directly

It didn't blast the rock on which Thanos is sitting, that's a proof that the part of the explosion he received was very weak.

Sentry was extremely weakened, that's a fact. He had access to very little energy. The fact that he unleashed the full power he had at this moment is a proof that he was weakened.

Against Genis-Vell, he was destroying multiple planets while holding back.

Context, bro.

Molecule Man directly control the molecules of his target.

Context is for smart people.

HOTU is not canon.

Try again.

Insane Titan
He tried to sell this as a planet-busting attack.

We clearly see that the rock block the blast on the three panels and that the power of the explosion isn't fully tanked, just a very little percent of it. That's called dispersion.

The microverse isn't smaller than the other universes.

He is simply accessible via the energies of shrinking

Again:

Tanking a planet explosion is far weaker than receiving a planet busting attack directly

It didn't blast the rock on which Thanos is sitting, that's a proof that the part of the explosion he received was very weak.

Sentry was extremely weakened, that's a fact. He had access to very little energy. The fact that he unleashed the full power he had at this moment is a proof that he was weakened.

Against Genis-Vell, he was destroying multiple planets while holding back.

Context, bro.

Molecule Man directly control the molecules of his target.

Context is for smart people.

HOTU is not canon.

Try again.

He tanks the explosion , no amount of lowballin will work.

The properties aren't the same as 616 universe , period.

He wasn't weakened at all, that's just bs fanboys use as a excuses

Tanking the blast point blank is just as devastating.

Haha Molecule man did nothing of the sort against Beyonder.

That's why you don't use context correctly or understand it.

laughing out loud HOTU is canon. It's shown and referenced in several canon stories as well as mentioning canon events.

The only person who said it wasn't canon was Tom B , who also said it was canon in the same session on his formsprings page.

Cry more kid.

basilisk
DS wins I think.

RealityWarper
He tanks the explosion , no amount of lowballin will work.

He doesn't tank the full power and this doesn't akin to planet-busting attack, that's obviously weaker.

They are.

You don't have anything to back-up your claims.

He was.

His mental state weakens him.

A) He wasn't point blank.

B) You need glasses

His blast does it by default.

You clearly don't understand how his power works.

Sure.

We saw that with your denial.

ROFL

Nope.

HOTU is part of THE END. That's a non canon story and confirmed non canon by Brevoort twice.

He said twice that's non canon. He is an editor at Marvel. His opinino matter. Yours on the other hand...

You are projecting too much salt in that thread.

So far you proved nothing and wilfully ignored what's on panel. Try harder.

Insane Titan
He doesn't tank the full power and this doesn't akin to planet-busting attack, that's obviously weaker.

They are.

You don't have anything to back-up your claims.

He was.

His mental state weakens him.

A) He wasn't point blank.

B) You need glasses

His blast does it by default.

You clearly don't understand how his power works.

Sure.

We saw that with your denial.

ROFL

Nope.

HOTU is part of THE END. That's a non canon story and confirmed non canon by Brevoort twice.

He said twice that's non canon. He is an editor at Marvel. His opinino matter. Yours on the other hand...

You are projecting too much salt in that thread.

So far you proved nothing and wilfully ignored what's on panel. Try harder. He tanks it plain and simple. And yeah the gas giant was greater than a planet.

Neither do you, we do know the micro verse is different by its very nature.

laughing out loud his mental state was fine, plus the whole point was about collateral damage BS. He release all his energy yet no one nearby was harmed.

He was clearly point blank, simply you lying makes you look worse.

Care to prove that bullshit. He gave everything he had in the blast, he wasn't using his power for anything else.

Irony at its finest. Want to make another excuse?

The writer made The End canon. Tom B words mean nothing as he contradicted himself.

On panel proof trumps anything, period.

It been show and stated times Tom B has had any power at Marvel.

laughing out loud ok "reality warper" , I forgot you think Sentry is omniversal in power laughing out loud

RealityWarper
He tanks it plain and simple. And yeah the gas giant was greater than a planet.

laughing out loud his mental state was fine, plus the whole point was about collateral damage BS. He release all his energy yet no one nearby was harmed.

Care to prove that bullshit. He gave everything he had in the blast, he wasn't using his power for anything else.

The writer made The End canon. Tom B words mean nothing as he contradicted himself.

laughing out loud ok "reality warper" , I forgot you think Sentry is omniversal in power laughing out loud

Ok.

You are basically saying that everything that happened didn't happen because you said so.

We are done.

Have a good day laughing

StiltmanFTW
He tanks it plain and simple. And yeah the gas giant was greater than a planet.

RealityWarper

HAHAHAHA !

Quoted for truth ^^

Insane Titan
Ok.

You are basically saying that everything that happened didn't happen because you said so.

We are done.

Have a good day laughing knew you couldn't refute anything, run along now.

Insane Titan
shut up you little piss ant, you're only upset because your constant BS gets called out making you look like a sad little troll.

RealityWarper
shut up you little piss ant, you're only upset because your constant BS gets called out making you look like a sad little troll.

That's very mean.

Can you stop insulting people for once ?

knew you couldn't refute anything, run along now.

BAIT SPOTTED

Sin I AM

I loled

RealityWarper
I loled

His reactions are predictable.

carver9
I've never seen a person so angry in my life. It's sad.

Insane Titan
That's very mean.

Can you stop insulting people for once ?

BAIT SPOTTED yeah when they stop acting like f*cktards.

I love the holier than thou approach.

Insane Titan
I've never seen a person so angry in my life. It's sad. who angry?

For someone who has ppl on ignore you sure do read a lot of their posts. As I've said countless times about you, you're so fake and a awful hypocrite it's shameful a grow man like you lacks a spine as much as you .

Insane Titan
His reactions are predictable. The only thing that was predictable was the fact you would run off from actually proving or backing up certain points you made.

Damborgson
yeah when they stop acting like f*cktards.

laughing out loud

-------

I hope you don't get perma banned. Would suck.

Sin I AM
His reactions are predictable.

Titan is actually a good poster. He just has a low tolerance for bs luv

RealityWarper
yeah when they stop acting like f*cktards.

I love the holier than thou approach.

Do you think that the way you are acting is normal ?

The only thing that was predictable was the fact you would run off from actually proving or backing up certain points you made.

I didn't "run off".

You just wilfully ignored the evidence I presented and made-up your own story.

A good poster ?

Do you mean in this Universe ?

carver9
Do you think that the way you are acting is normal ?

I didn't "run off".

You just wilfully ignored the evidence I presented and made-up your own story.

A good poster ?

Lol...im sure he knows it isn't normal. He just can't control it. He needs medication.

Sin I AM

A good poster ?

Yea. Hes not my fav but i like his no nonsense approach plus i agree with his sig. He does rage tf out sometimes but atleast its entertaining.

RealityWarper
Lol...im sure he knows it isn't normal. He just can't control it. He needs medication.

True.

Yea. Hes not my fav but i like his no nonsense approach plus i agree with his sig. He does rage tf out sometimes but atleast its entertaining.

"no nonsense approach" ?

You only like him because he agrees with you in this thread. ^_^

LordofBrooklyn

How DRUNK were you when you made this post?

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
True.

"no nonsense approach" ?

You only like him because he agrees with you in this thread. ^_^

I made my case long before he chimed in. As is DS Sentry lacks feats to contend with Thanos. He had THREE showings. Wrecking Thor(great showing/clear superiority/legit trans tier feat), stopping exitar (non combat feat/shared feat/cheese feat) and getting beat by a worm (bad showing). So if u average that shit hes trans tier. Simple as that.

Ive YET to see you make a serious post LOB. Theres a thread debating if you should be banned. You really cant say much

Sin I AM
laughing out loud

You have no room to comment. You lowball, highball, misconstrue scenes, make up fan fic scenarios, cry, bait, play the victim then place people on ignore all the while commenting on comments from your ignore list.

LordofBrooklyn
Ive YET to see you make a serious post LOB. Theres a thread debating if you should be banned. You really cant say much

You're TOO DRUNK to add value to ANYTHING you say.

Go read the THANOS VERSUS SAINT OF KILLERS thread for starters. Not to mention a certain thread " DETAILING THOR'S ABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS" to witness "Serious" postings on my part.

ghostman

Go read the THANOS VERSUS SAINT OF KILLERS thread for starters. Not to mention a certain thread " DETAILING THOR'S ABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS" to witness "Serious" postings on my part.

link to the thor thread?

Sin I AM

Trying to convince me or yourself? I will check it out though. Stanger things have happened

LordofBrooklyn
Trying to convince me or yourself? I will check it out though. Stanger things have happened

My UNDEFEATED Battlezone history speaks to my skill.

Why would I need to "CONVINCE" A RUMPOT such as yourself?

ghostman
My UNDEFEATED Battlezone history speaks to my skill.

Why would I need to "CONVINCE" A RUMPOT such as yourself?

LINK TO THOR THREAD

carver9
You have no room to comment. You lowball, highball, misconstrue scenes, make up fan fic scenarios, cry, bait, play the victim then place people on ignore all the while commenting on comments from your ignore list.

Who on my ignore list did I comment On? Also, the rest of your post is false.

Insane Titan
As I thought , carver proves to be a stupid full of shit coward as usual. The funny thing is other posters see through him for the same reasons I do yet he never thinks he's wrong.

@RW , you ran off after not accepting The End was canon and having to prove the BS about Molecule Man.

StiltmanFTW
Dedicated to you:

wF-DCt4YYjg

Insane Titan
Dedicated to you:

wF-DCt4YYjg I get it , trolling is what you live for because you're a sad pathetic teenager hoping to be that "funny guy" . But doing it constantly proves my point further.

StiltmanFTW
Kvqr366Op3k

SamZED
Dedicated to you:

wF-DCt4YYjg
Disturbed. thumb up

TheHulkster
I wonder if this will make the "misleading covers" thread.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFOJaQ9UMAApNfu?format=jpg

I'm curious as to the how the new team portrays Thanos:

http://comicbook.com/2017/07/21/donny-cates-tabbed-to-write-thanos/

Insane Titan
Kvqr366Op3k again you're proving my point. You actually had to take the time to search YouTube to get that vid. Don't worry though I'm sure someone will think you're funny or cool on here.

StiltmanFTW
You're done crying? big grin

carver9
Some things wrong with him.

StiltmanFTW
Congrats, Sherlock. He's clearly not a well man.

StiltmanFTW
IT now:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2d3370c7b92b86eb03f524fe5382194d/tumblr_nri27tRXg51sfoq8to1_500.gif

carver9
Congrats, Sherlock. He's clearly not a well man.

Lol... well, people shouldn't let him get to them if they can tell something is wrong.

RealityWarper
Lol... well, people shouldn't let him get to them if they can tell something is wrong.

I've found that all of his arguments were wrong.

Insane Titan
You're done crying? big grin you cry over something you care about, you're a nothing apart from a desperate troll.

Insane Titan
Some things wrong with him. You're a lying ,2 faced hypocrite and spineless man.....and you say something is wrong with me laughing out loud

You even thought it was ok for someone to PM Roa and mock him about his treatment he receiving.

Insane Titan
I've found that all of his arguments were wrong. come back when you can actually mount a argument of your own and not need to hide behind a bunch of cheerleading cowards.

CosmicComet
Who is Roa?

RealityWarper
come back when you can actually mount a argument of your own and not need to hide behind a bunch of cheerleading cowards.

I actually compared both characters and Thanos is a pussy and a weakling. Deal with it

Insane Titan
I actually compared both characters and Thanos is a pussy and a weakling. Deal with it yeah of course you did , just like you believe Sentry is omniversal in power.

laughing out loud insulting a fictional comic book character....how phucking moronic are you?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Who is Roa? a poster on here called Rao El Kal. He was having treatment for cancer related illnesses. Quan sent him a PM him mocking him about it and carver defended Quan because Roa had said "mean" things to him about comics FFS.

The poster Delta knows the story too as he's good pals with Rao.

Sin I AM
a poster on here called Rao El Kal. He was having treatment for cancer related illnesses. Quan sent him a PM him mocking him about it and carver defended Quan because Roa had said "mean" things to him about comics FFS.

Where is quan?

Insane Titan
Where is quan? Dead, hopefully.

RealityWarper
yeah of course you did , just like you believe Sentry is omniversal in power.

laughing out loud insulting a fictional comic book character....how phucking moronic are you?

Sentry power is Unlimited.

Insulting a real person because you are feeling safe behind your keyboard. You are a coward.

Insane Titan
Sentry power is Unlimited.

Insulting a real person because you are feeling safe behind your keyboard. You are a coward. so is Thanos as Odin himself stated.

laughing out loud believe me everything I say here I'd say to your face you freak.

RealityWarper
so is Thanos as Odin himself stated.

laughing out loud believe me everything I say here I'd say to your face you freak.

Nope. Odin powers has limits and Sentry hasn't.

You are calling me a freak now ? What's wrong with you ? Seriously.

Insane Titan
Nope. Odin powers has limits and Sentry hasn't.

You are calling me a freak now ? What's wrong with you ? Seriously. learn to read. Odin made the comment about Thanos and his power and his unlimited supy of it.

Because you're a idiot who tries to act all high and mighty and does the same as other posters. Oh and also I don't like you.

CosmicComet
a poster on here called Rao El Kal. He was having treatment for cancer related illnesses. Quan sent him a PM him mocking him about it and carver defended Quan because Roa had said "mean" things to him about comics FFS.

Oh wow. What the hell.

Carver is this true?

carver9
Oh wow. What the hell.

Carver is this true?

No that isn't true. Why would I defend someone talking about another person condition. Delta got mad because I consider Quan a buddy. Ask Titan to link you to the thread he is talking about. It doesn't exist.

Insane Titan
Oh wow. What the hell.

Carver is this true? I can tell you 100% it's true. Delta questioned over pm and Xbox live. It started from carver saying Darksaint was out of order for posting a pm of his yet again he defended Quan again for posting a pm of mine on herochat which involved me talking about my fathers death and my daughters illness. Apparently I deserved it because I'd said things to him about his lying, lowballin and twisting context about comics.
I still have the pm's from Delta explaining the whole thing.

Insane Titan
No that isn't true. Why would I defend someone talking about another person condition. Delta got mad because I consider Quan a buddy. Ask Titan to link you to the thread he is talking about. It doesn't exist. you know it wasn't a thread. You know it was via pm and Xbox live.

Are you saying Delta was lying then.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>