Classic Mangog vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Props to the person who came up with juggs vs B.B thread.Could classic Mangog physically beat Juggs.If anyone can get through his force feild and physically beat him to a pulp,it`s classic Mangog!

zom1967
Originally posted by zom1967
Props to the person who came up with juggs vs B.B thread.Could classic Mangog physically beat Juggs.If anyone can get through his force feild and physically beat him to a pulp,it`s classic Mangog! Must have been done 20 times mods just earase it,thanks.

Time Immemorial
It would have to be classic juggs to have any sort of impact on Mag, other then that, juggs loses badly.

zom1967
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
It would have to be classic juggs to have any sort of impact on Mag, other then that, juggs loses badly. Thanks for the reply,I didn`t do a search.Maybe it`s been done 20 times for all I know,but i thought it would cause a lot more interest than it`s had.But it`s all good,win some you lose some.

Stoic
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
It would have to be classic juggs to have any sort of impact on Mag, other then that, juggs loses badly.

This is probably going to go against the grain with most posters, but Cain of the past was written to be physically unbeatable. At his best he had a face mask worn beneath his helmet for added redundancy to shore up his most exploited weakness. His mind. I don't think that Mangog would win this, and in the end he would be worn down, and defeated. It would probably take years, but he would eventually win due to not needing oxygen, food, and being tireless. He'd just keep coming back for more IMO. Well as long as BFR isn't an option.

zom1967
I`m sorry,no B.F.R,i didn`t think of it with these two.

carver9
Mangog kills him.

zom1967
Mangog is the ultimate repository for physical strength as far as I am concerned,and can smoke 5 madder i get stronger i get Hulk`s easy!

Golgo13
Mangog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.