You. Yeah, you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Name 3 things a man should always carry.

1. A Zippo. Why? Not because you smoke, but because fire is man's greatest invention, and because Zippos are cool.

2. Some type of knife. Why? Because we dont have claws, and sometimes we just need to cut something.

3. A pen and paper. Why? Because even if you input all your info in an electronic device, those devices can run out of power.

Dont like my choices?
Too bad!
Come up with 3 of your own, you pansy! stick out tongue

Scribble
1. A spare shoe. Make sure it is interchangeable to fit either foot as you never know which shoe you might lose.

2. A lock of Audrey Hepburn's hair. Hard to find, but if you show new friends this they'll think you're rad.

3. The colour blue. If you're ever in a dark room, let a bit of blue out and you can see stuff. Also if you're in a rave, throw some blue at the lighting system and watch people trip the **** out.

riv6672
Wuss.

Scribble
Hey, call me a wuss all you like, I'm the one with a lock of Hepburn's hair, I know you're jealous!

riv6672
A little bit....yes

Scribble
1. A collapsable tree so you can hide up it if shit hits the fan

2. A miniature Norman Wisdom so you never run out of quips

3. The concept of infinite longevity, because even if it isn't the real thing, it's a close second and it looks cool attached to a necklace

riv6672
Tesseract pockets...!

Spawningpool
1 a knife because men like to cut things
2 a lighter because it's fun to play with fire
3 shades....deal with it

Wonder Man
1. Laughing gas because well who needs a reason anymore.
2. finger printing ink
3. Rubber cheese because 3-d printing is just getting started.

riv6672
Mmm. Cheese. You just gave me an idea for a snack!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.